Birch sap cure (and work?)

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Birch sap cure (and work?)

by the middle » 20/03/14, 08:50

Hello,
Very well known in Poland in the past:
It's time:
http://vivregagnant.net/33.html
I edit to give some details:
According to my wife, you have to make a hole in the tree; he will give what he can, and no more.
Once the operation is finished, it is preferable to close the hole to avoid illnesses.
AVB

Edit by Remundo: Corrected spelling in the title
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 20/03/14, 09:57

Sorry to contradict you, lejuste, but here's my advice, run away like the plague consumption of work sap!: frown:

All scientific studies (and there are many on the subject) show that in the medium or long term and even at modest doses (it all depends on individual resistance), it exerts powerful debilitating effects on the body, both at the physical level (musculoskeletal disorders, circulatory and digestive disorders ...) than psychological (chronic fatigue, irritability, depression, submission, compensatory impulse buying reflexes ...)

Over: discover our best offers for the plague.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
chevesne51
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by chevesne51 » 20/03/14, 10:07

But no, "the job is health", says H.Salvador. : Lol:
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 20/03/14, 12:55

Ahmed wrote:Sorry to contradict you, lejuste, but here's my advice, run away like the plague consumption of work sap!: frown:

All scientific studies (and there are many on the subject) show that in the medium or long term and even at modest doses (it all depends on individual resistance), it exerts powerful debilitating effects on the body, both at the physical level (musculoskeletal disorders, circulatory and digestive disorders ...) than psychological (chronic fatigue, irritability, depression, submission, compensatory impulse buying reflexes ...)

Over: discover our best offers for the plague.

Hi Ahmed,
I typed on Google everything possible about the toxicity of work sap, and I did not find anything negative, on the contrary...
So prove your words please, it's interesting :D
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 20/03/14, 17:34

Ahmed exploited the disambiguation "job - birch", the birch is only dangerous when it falls on you during felling.

It is also not recommended to climb there, its roots being shallow. :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 20/03/14, 18:11

ha shit, : Cheesy: there is someone to correct this error?
I am ashamed :?
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 20/03/14, 23:10

the tree is the birch

work, work, is a disease! proof there is occupational medicine

the man is not made to work, the proof that tires him: conclusion it is better to make women work

work is health ... but above all doing nothing is keeping it
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 21/03/14, 00:28

Well seen ! Rest accidents are rather rare. :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
cortejuan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Birch sap cure

by cortejuan » 21/03/14, 11:51

Hello,

Technically it's simple:

pierce the birch bark slightly at an angle (upwards) to a depth of 3 cm with a wick of diameter 5. Introduce into this opening a straw (the one used for sipping) introduce the straw by playing on the accordion part, in a plastic bottle whose stopper has been pierced with a drill bit of diameter 6) fix the bottle with a string against the trunk. The production is variable, drip in general, depending on the tree, in 6 hours you can get 1/4 liter or 3/4 liter. the liquid is very clear, it keeps in the fridge and becomes cloudy after a few days, without consequence. Its qualities depend on the soil in which the birch grows.

After extraction, cut a branch of the right diameter and force it back into the hole otherwise it will flow continuously. Note, flies seem to like this sap because they are frankly attracted to the extraction where the need to put a cap on the bottle, otherwise there will be drowning.

For history, the name "birch" is not Latin but Celtic "betuo". the Gallic ones knew the capacity of the birch to generate a lot of sap, this one was concentrated and used as pitch after caramelization (to stick the arrowheads for example). Some think that the word bitumen would come from there.

Question debilitating effect, I noted in my case a constancy of my state therefore no improvement nor degradation (well I think).

Cordially
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 21/03/14, 11:58

Rest accidents are rather rare.

In fact, accidents or disorders resulting from a lack of physical activity are the result of an overactivity linked to work (and what surrounds it) which involves the renouncement of normal bodily functionality.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."