Conso Durable: Give your opinion for a search

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
pelr
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Conso Durable: Give your opinion for a search

by pelr » 13/10/08, 22:14

I am a Master student at IESEG and I write a research paper on consumer behavior and sustainable development. I work more specifically on the purchasing behavior of people who are concerned about the environment or sensitive to these issues.

As part of a qualitative research in marketing I want to collect the opinion of consumers and citizens of this sample

I propose you to express yourself on these topics ANSWER WHAT YOU WANT

Your answers will be very useful for my research

A big thank you in advance for your very important participation for my memoir but also interesting for the debates

 Distribution:

Do you know where to buy DD products?
Are they available in your main sign? Would you be willing to move especially to a store to buy these products?
What do you think of the development, merchandising, facing, of these products?

 Price:

Are you very price sensitive?
Are you ready to pay more for a DD product? The idea of ​​sacrifice?

 The product category:

Can products that respect the principles of sustainable development exist in all product categories in your opinion?
Are there products or product categories that require more consumer involvement?

 Affective commitment:

Are you more sensitive to certain causes (nature, species, sea, fair trade, access to drinking water ...) than others?
Does this sensitivity translate into your buying behavior?

 Personal interest:

In your purchase process does the personal interest pass before the collective interest?

 Perceived efficiency:

Do you strongly believe that you can reduce sustainability issues in your buying process? How do you perceive that your personal purchasing efforts may contribute

Authorities :

Do you think that the government, the government has a role to play?
The public authorities have a fundamental role initiator and inhibitor to play, (possibly using the legislation)?

Negative information

What do you think of these two communications ...
Does positive information affect you in the same way as negative information?

Education:

Do you feel informed and / or educated about sustainable consumption?

Skepticism:

What do you think about the sincerity of business engagement?
Do you have a lack of confidence, uncertainty in the action of the company?
0 x