Call for witnesses documentary on ecology, France 4

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Mariejournaliste
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Call for witnesses documentary on ecology, France 4

by Mariejournaliste » 04/01/12, 19:04

Hello everybody

I am an independent journalist and I allow myself to post a call for witnesses with the authorization of the Econology Manager.

I'm preparing a documentary of 90mn for France 4 which will address three major ecological issues for the preservation of our planet:
- the management of water resources,
- energy management,
- Waste Management.

We are looking for several types of witnesses: 3 curious and adventurous people between 20 and 40 years and eco-friendly families with didactic spirit.

The former have not yet acquired the good daily habits to preserve the environment (saving water, energy and sorting waste). But they are volunteers and open to evolution, want to adventure, sharing, discovery, learning ... To raise awareness of our witnesses and through them, the general public, we will make them live a citizen experience unique.

At first, we will accompany them abroad, each in a different destination. It's a little "unknown land", but less remote ... Thanks to a network of associations and NGOs, we will:

⇒ meet a family who lives in a rural area without access to drinking and running water (for example, in the south of Morocco),
⇒ meet a family who lives in an urban area, where there is no real electricity network,
⇒ discover an area where waste is a daily problem for residents.

For a few days, we will discover their way of life. We will also see the essential work of associations trying to put solutions in place. Their goal: to improve the lot of local people and their environment.

In a second step, on their return to France, we would like to show our 3 witnesses that solutions exist to improve their behavior, arrange their interior and often even save money. For one of them, why not make him meet a green family who will show him the right things and give him a guided tour of his "green house" ... For the other, why not accompany him to a sorting center? waste and a plastic recycling plant to show him the possibilities of creating new objects ... These are only examples, ideas ... The project will be refined over time.

It's not about blaming our 3 witnesses, or forcing them to force a new way of life. We would like them to discover how others live, to make them aware of the impact of our daily actions, of the importance of continuing to put in place sustainable solutions for the future of our planet ... We think that it would be a citizen and participative experience useful for all the witnesses who would like to contribute to the documentary.

If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me!
marie.journalistetv ​​(at) gmail.com
The thank you box

0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"