Advertisement: lobby advertising budget

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 03/08/15, 18:39

In general I don't waste my time looking at these idiots, because I'm always scared by the comments ...
Here, the image is cut for a moment, at the moment when one has the impression that it will strike the pedestrian, why. :?:
Then we can clearly see that it hits the back of a vehicle, what no one mentions, why. :?:

I do not think that this shock at low speed is enough to destroy this car at 775.000 € base price but announced at 800.000 € in the article, as we try to make us believe ...

Anyway, I still wasted my time looking at a concentrate of human stupidity without any interest ... :?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 04/08/15, 09:51

Rag & bone ... Antimatterialists ... The frankly JE ME PISSE DESSUS .... First prize for a Tshirt 275 dollars

http://www.rag-bone.com/womens/tops-shirts/

At the price of an old Porshe HS in the states with the beneficiaries they pull from a piece of rag like this ... 2 T-shirt sold it is paid the porshe ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"