rant: organic eggs .... ex. scam!

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Flytox

by Flytox » 30/06/09, 19:34

A quick tour of Carouf near Bayonne ....

The eggs have an unintelligible red coding on them but on the transparent plastic packaging ... Ho! surprise it is written visibly that these eggs are No. 3 and obtained with caged animals. : Shock: :P
Honest approach!
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 30/06/09, 21:27

nonoLeRobot wrote:Yes Did67 it would be great a guide like that with the meaning of the codes !! I do not know. I know that on the barcode the first number corresponds to the location of the company, but a French company can have it manufactured anywhere.

You could make us a little investigation of the meaning of the codes (with source if possible)

Until we find a more suitable place, I suggest you complete this wiki page:
http://www.kyot-home.com/wiki/index.php/Bien_consommer

Well, Christophe answered above, right?

Meow
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 30/06/09, 21:45

Christine wrote:I like quinoa, it's pretty thin, but tastes and colors ..;

As for green beans in Burkina fasso, I do not know the subject, but it reminds me of Kenia green beans.
The green bean is grown very well in Europe, why make it an intensive crop in Africa to freeze it and export it, instead of the native species better adapted to the climate and intended for the local population?

Never eat that, and say that there are some that we believe far from everything in their distant bush and who eats quinoa, including the cat, has not yet tasted the flavors ...

Here: an address with recipes ... http://www.goosto.fr/recette-de-cuisine ... 002214.htm

Meow
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 30/06/09, 21:53

About carburologist

Shouldn't we guess a certain taunt, in his little sentence at the end of the message : Cheesy:

Thank you econology... looks like a mockery, notice to newcomers ...

Meow. :P
0 x

Iubito
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Iubito » 01/07/09, 20:48

well, I didn't know that the codes on eggs could say anything ... I checked, organic eggs bought from a friend who sells on the market, it starts well with a zero :)
0 x
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 02/07/09, 16:48

so much the better it will save you from losing a girlfriend!

: Lol:
0 x
carburologue
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by carburologue » 03/07/09, 11:51

Lietseu wrote:About carburologist

Shouldn't we guess a certain taunt, in his little sentence at the end of the message : Cheesy:

Thank you econology... looks like a mockery, notice to newcomers ...

Meow. :P

how dare you say that about me ??? pfff ... I had a good opinion of you, you know lol : Cheesy:
nan it is christophe who asked me to put this little sentence, ca he will never say ...
0 x
approach the end, we'll all spend ... not kidding ... a little humor is good for morale ...

futuristic saying
Did67

by Did67 » 04/07/09, 18:09

iubito wrote:I checked, organic eggs bought from a friend who sells on the market, it starts well with a zero :)

Kiss her, she is a saint !!!
0 x
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 10/07/09, 13:30

:P
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/07/09, 13:49

carburologue wrote:nan it is christophe who asked me to put this little sentence, ca he will never say ...

I deny ...
0 x