Laundry ball without laundry

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
iso14000
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by iso14000 » 02/01/09, 21:07

Hello,

my beautiful family got wind of my ecological side I harvested a ceramic washing dish with infrared (ouarf ouarf!) for Christmas!

I will tell you

and in addition I would tie knots in the towels :-) !!
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 03/01/09, 17:06

and soap nuts, ecological, no doubt, but ethical, maybe not !!!

some organic fairs have prohibited soap nut vendor stands!
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 03/01/09, 20:15

For balls containing ceramics, what exactly are ceramics supposed to do? I have trouble understanding the principle. Does it "trap" dirt? in which case the balls would have a lifespan?
Regarding infrared ceramic balls, normally for ceramics to emit infrared, you have to connect a few hundred watts to it (principle of ceramic heating), difficult to do with washing balls ... And infrared heat, so would the same effect as raising the wash temperature, right?
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 03/01/09, 22:06

In summary :
infrared ball = pipo!
ceramic ball = threshing of the linen and that's it!
for stains with a ball = laundry detergent, but less than without the ball.
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 03/01/09, 22:41

We can also find this:

Composition: High-content alkyl sulphate, non-ionic sulphactant, sodium metasilicate, calcium carbonate and sodium carbonate. All these elements inside the washing balls create a high ionizing and therefore cleaning reaction on contact with water. Thanks to a unique molecular ionization process, the washing balls make it possible to clean and purify the laundry without the use of detergent.

Afterwards only prejudiced tests can give us an idea of ​​what it is.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
cunseulair
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by cunseulair » 04/01/09, 00:06

in use it washes better than without detergent, less well with but it no longer smells of detergent and it costs less than "eco acceptable" products
Must try, at least you will have made the business work : Cheesy:
0 x
The future is not in the rearview mirror
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 05/01/09, 08:28

Hello

I use balls, but not the type of which you speak, I am satisfied with 3 or 4 tennis balls in the drum to increase the effectiveness of washing, especially if you clean linen stuffed with down or feather. ..

then tumble dry, always with tennis balls, otherwise an anorak or a down pillow will look like a mop .... with tennis balls to beat it during drying, your pillow will come out like an inflated ball and your anorak will have recovered all of its bulk.

jeff
0 x
Neville
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Neville » 01/03/09, 11:48

My mother bought an Ecoball at the Paris fair about 2 years ago on the TV showcase stand. She is satisfied with the result for the "clean" laundry (which has been worn) and for the laundry with stains she adds a bit of lesive. But for the summer I think it's good because we often change clothes and they just sweat
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 01/03/09, 12:59

as far as we are concerned with 8 little pigs at home, I never have "clean" laundry to wash !!!!

so I dropped this option!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 01/03/09, 14:48

jonule wrote:I do !
it's a friend who gave me the thing!

Ah cow, humor enforce ... The other "the balls which wear out ..." And roof, "your girlfriend who gives you the thing ..." ... There are these connections ... And what a beautiful language French! (to continue in both directions!).

Come on, don't take it badly, a furious desire to laugh !!!
0 x