Fast Food Bio at Quick

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
green
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by green » 12/02/11, 10:41

About 15 years ago, a friend told me that his son had something stuck in his teeth after being eaten at the clown's house.
He goes to his dentist who removes a piece of bone from him.
This anti fast food dentist asks if he can keep the bone for analysis.
The results fall: it was a nutria bone!
My friend's son goes to see the clown with this fragment of bone and analyzes it and without trying to contest, the clown made him a check for 5000 fr against the evidence ...
Personally, I went once to a fast food, it was in Montreal more than 1 years ago and it was to please friends who did not understand that I never went there and one of them they even asked me: But what are you eating then ??????
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 12/02/11, 17:24

verdes wrote:The results fall: it was a nutria bone!

In the region, certain restaurants have put nutria on the menu. (there are corners where we are overrun) But in this case, they do not try to pass it off as beef. : Mrgreen:

See as well:

http://www.achat-maraispoitevin.com/pro ... PAILLE.htm
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 12/02/11, 18:56

Mac do (b) makes "efforts" in environmental matters, so some restaurants use 100% renewable energy, moreover their logo to change color .... remains that even in a logic of effort in In terms of the environment, the very concept of "fast-food" remains ecological nonsense: packaging galore, over-packaging, waste of food ... and the worst: the concept of "drive", or how to take cholesterol without going out of its body, engine running, that goes without saying.
Long live the "American way of life"!
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/02/11, 19:01

Yep, it's Greenwashing applied pure and simple ... except for the "salad" menu, it's a real dietary improvement ...

Document to review about this "transfer of course" from macdo: https://www.econologie.com/forums/macdo-une- ... 10305.html
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 12/02/11, 20:30

0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
manitou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by manitou22 » 12/02/11, 22:02

Hello,
A friend from work made me laugh: for him, fast food is even better than ready to eat, it's ready to eat. : Cheesy:
With that, bon appetit à tous,
A+
0 x
swift2540
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by swift2540 » 13/02/11, 22:34

Christophe wrote:ps: nothing seen on the MEAT mac do in this article, too bad, I had read one day that it contained maggots mixed to make it softer ...

I don't think that, too much risk with the controls. And false advertisement (100% beef)
On the other hand:
-According to a tv show a few years ago, the hamburger contains max 20% fat. The "game" therefore consists for the manufacturer to approach as much as possible of the 20% authorized (because the grease costs nothing) without exceeding it (otherwise it risks being downgraded)
- One can easily deduce that the oxen were fed with flour containing so many treatments, plus antibiotics and other "products" promoting rapid growth.

Bon Appetite : Cheesy:
0 x
Sometimes it is better to stop, reflect, and ask the right questions ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/02/11, 08:41

swift2540 wrote:I don't think that, too much risk with the controls. And false advertisement (100% beef)

Well apparently nutria, see anecdode above, has passed controls ... : Shock:

In addition if the maggots are considered as an additive and not meat, I am not sure that we cannot yet speak of 100% beef MEAT ...

You have to see what the standards say ...

What I am sure is that the% of maggots was low 1% max ...

I had read this in an S & Vie or S & Avenir it seems to me = not a website of dubious reliability ...

swift2540 wrote:- One can easily deduce that the oxen were fed with flour containing so many treatments, plus antibiotics and other "products" promoting rapid growth.

CQDF: these residues still contained in the meat, are not meat, so exit the 100% beef : Cheesy:
0 x
swift2540
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by swift2540 » 17/02/11, 22:55

1) I'm not looking to defend them
2) for nutria as for worms, there are schemers everywhere, even at macdo suppliers
3) an additive to an E code ..., otherwise it is an ingredient (but sometimes not noted, see https://www.econologie.com/forums/post194287.html#194287)
==> They "play" with the legislation, now those who read this post know it, for everyone to see ...

By the way, here is the making of chicken nuggets:
http://www.rtltvi.be/video/Les-nuggets-1-2-/21067.aspx
2 videos, ~ 10min each
According to the report, it is not the worst macdo nuggets (quick) : Shock:
0 x
Sometimes it is better to stop, reflect, and ask the right questions ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/02/11, 00:32

In my corner, lived story: dairy cow meat is / was accepted as "Beef"... and the head of Mc Do Switzerland to worry about the phone when he ordered:
"Does it taste like beef at least?"
0 x