BEST LOCK, ersazt LEGO. I tested !

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/09/15, 10:33

There is no miracle.

Copying the Lego (which means "good toy" in Danish) cannot be improvised.

To make a good Lego brick, (therefore, which holds) you need:

a mold cut to the quarter of micropoil
carefully dosed injection additives.
a relatively slow injection rate
strict quality control

therefore, if it is made by Danish people it is expensive. But once again, quality pays off! It's a bit the same for "real" Tupperware: easy 30-year life!

Added to this are the costs of development - creativity and marketing that copiers do not have.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/09/15, 10:41

elephant wrote:Copying the Lego (which means "good toy" in Danish) cannot be improvised.

That is true? I didn't know! :)

And "Best Lock" means "Best fit" (well that's how I translate it best)!
A little lying on the spot!

Or it's a play on words Best (B) lock, in this case the lie is even bigger : Cheesy:
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 18/09/15, 11:05

Christophe wrote:
elephant wrote:Copying the Lego (which means "good toy" in Danish) cannot be improvised.

That is true? I didn't know! :)
In fact, "to play well" is called "leg godt" in Danish, which indeed inspired the creator of the Lego brand.

It also happens that "lego" also means "I assemble" in Latin, but it seems that the inventor did not know.
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"