Barbecue: consume less charcoal

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 13/06/09, 19:52

Hello

the rope of course, it can be used ... in a swing!
Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 13/06/09, 19:59

by
salary.
barbecue
Apart from using the rope to make a censer (barbek-censer) = temperature activation + smoke effect) I am also taker
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 13/06/09, 21:23

Something I forgot to say, the aluminum helping ...

The WEBERs are not painted! but enameled hard like the pans .... which explains their resistance to time I guess ...

@ Hazardine, induction is great, two years that we cook with it, it's really very nice, there is a label for pots and pans it is universal and very easily identifiable ...

Meow
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/06/09, 22:09

to bpval who said:

the rope of course, it can be used ... in a swing!
Hello

Oh ! Not soon finished with the ideal little stroumpf, spring flowers! The rope is and remains the most ecological means of execution that there is, with drowning! Already thought about the ecological impact of a convict who survives 60 years in his cell: heating, food, guards' wages, building maintenance ??? Even the stake requires less gray energy! : Cry:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Flytox

by Flytox » 13/06/09, 22:47

elephant wrote:Oh ! Not soon finished with the ideal little stroumpf, spring flowers! The rope is and remains the most ecological means of execution that there is, with drowning! Already thought about the ecological impact of a convict who survives 60 years in his cell: heating, food, guards' wages, building maintenance ??? Even the stake requires less gray energy! : Cry:

The end of the end is the fish farming pond. The volunteer is swung there (more or less unbeknownst to him). The meat is directly assimilated by the fish, no preparation work, no traces, no cleaning, no investigation, no burial costs.

Finally the fish flesh can not claim the best quality standard with all the filth that we eat and all these antibiotics .... Not easy to be a farmed poison but there, I deviate a little from the subject ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/06/09, 22:53

Indeed, it is necessary to purify the subject with Volvic Water and to make it fast at least a week .... thus the execution becomes a real torture! : Cry:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 14/06/09, 01:30

Flytox wrote:Hello Citro
citro wrote:Stainless steel is practical but the yield is poor (poor thermal conduction).:|
Try copper, of good thickness, tinned inside, you will tell me news. : Arrowl:
Are you provocative today? : Shock:
http://www.lenntech.com/fran%E7ais/DATA-PERIO/Sn.htm
Tin is part of the sea ... to be avoided in its environment.
Not even provocative ... You just taught me. : Shock:
By the way, when we say tinned, it is with pure tin or an alloy or a generic term like chromium or nickel which are not always so with chromium or nickel but which resemble it ... :?:

Is there a ban on these tinned products. :?:
Tin, it is everywhere in the welds of our pipes ... :|
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 14/06/09, 19:02

I have the impression that "Comrade Stalin" was right about at least one thing .... : Mrgreen:

Gold is just good at making urinals (he said) if we had been holding on to gold to do plumbing, we wouldn't be there : Lol:

Ideal for many long-term works, piping, electric cables, etc ... we would have had at least quality facilities intended to last and basically, therefore, very economical : Lol:

Are most metals not dangerous for the body ??? in a quantity as large as what one ingests obviously ......

Meow...
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 14/06/09, 19:08

@Bpval

do you read PM from time to time ???

Meow
0 x

bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 14/06/09, 19:36

Yes ... from time to time : Mrgreen:
0 x
PIF PAF POUM