30/08 Meeting around ancient wheat: discovery day

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Nico37
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

30/08 Meeting around ancient wheat: discovery day

by Nico37 » 16/08/20, 12:07

Meeting around ancient wheat: discovery day
Sunday, August 30, 9 a.m., at La Barreyrie, 00 Roumegoux

This day is the result of the passion of three farmers for old varieties of wheat.
A first, Vincent, arrived with old varieties. The second, Thierry, multiplied them. The third, Michel, remained hopeful of the result obtained!
With this experience, they had the idea of ​​organizing a day around these varieties, to discover, discuss, test and share all together.
The purpose of this day will be to discuss each other's feedback, to understand the subtleties of the said varieties, and all this around a baking workshop and bread tasting around 7 varieties.

This day is therefore open to everyone, peasants, peasant-bakers, bakers, artisans, consumers ... In short! A day open to all lovers of good bread, enthusiasts of peasant seeds and nature curious!
In the programme :

9h00: Reception of the public
9:30 am: Kneading and shaping the dough
10:30 am: Workshops of your choice
WORKSHOP 1: Making natural sourdough bread
WORKSHOP 2: Discussion around old varieties

13:00 p.m .: Shared meal from the bag

14:00 p.m .: Frequently asked questions
15 p.m .: Baking bread
16:30 p.m .: Tasting and discussion around the different breads

For those who wish, possibility of hanging out at the Barreyrie, for a friendly moment around a small drink and appetizers and continue the discussion!
Also, don't hesitate to bring back a little something!

If you identify people who would be interested, don't hesitate to send them the information!
Also remember to register, places for the day will be limited.

https://12ed6711-a010-364c-d199-3c66afe ... 82af52.pdf
0 x
nate9595
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: 30/08 Meeting around ancient wheat: discovery meeting day

by nate9595 » 12/09/20, 18:06

The morning was devoted to discussions around wheat management practices, it's instructive, thank you!
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"