What is Wokism (and its drifts)?

philosophical debates and companies.
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: What is Wokism (and its drifts)?

by sicetaitsimple » 24/05/23, 21:23

Obamot wrote:So if I sum up, is anti-creationism racism?

You have to change suppliers, in my opinion the supplements you buy as part of your orthomolecular diet are adulterated things.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/05/23, 21:48

Obamot wrote:So if I sum up, is anti-creationism racism? : Arrowl: True/False "pretext" question, à la ABC

Illustration : Arrow: When I said that the pervert was going to use the religious subject, here> and also here> then again here> and not finished with this > and there threat carried out at the slightest pretext > to shoot the forum, (and you will see that he will go all the way to achieve his ends…)

he had asked to be fired...

Four examples (the links) of what I would have said refer to what the Other interpreted AND wrote, the fifth refers to a legitimate reaction to a condemnable anti-Semitic act; and it's me who... 8) :P
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 24/05/23, 21:52

Try to clean up the forum noting a mere pretext, but a clearly anti-Semitic statement (no need to argue the expanded notion of "Semitic", it obviously doesn't fool anyone*). Which declaration follows, it must be remembered with numbers of lies, falsifications, "home-made" news, various insults, not to mention the categorical and stigmatizing signatures: the "funny", the "excluded", the toxic "...

* Who would insult himself? : roll:
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/05/23, 21:58

I don't know if it's me, but the exact description above would "smell good" and would denounce a certain form of krypto-neo-Nazism. But I obviously can't be wrong, maybe. Image
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/05/23, 22:08

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Obamot wrote:So if I sum up, is anti-creationism racism?

You have to change suppliers, in my opinion the supplements you buy as part of your orthomolecular diet are adulterated things.

Janic might tell you that natural vitamin C is like oil paint, it's very difficult, but it's much more beautiful than synthetic vitamin C and water-based paint, etc., etc...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/05/23, 22:43

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Obamot wrote:So if I sum up, is anti-creationism racism? : Arrowl: True/False "pretext" question, à la ABC

Illustration : Arrow: When I said that the pervert was going to use the religious subject, here> and also here> then again here> and not finished with this > and there threat carried out at the slightest pretext > to shoot the forum, (and you will see that he will go all the way to achieve his ends…)

he had asked to be fired...

Four examples (the links) of what I would have said refer to what the Other interpreted AND wrote, the fifth refers to a legitimate reaction to a condemnable anti-Semitic act; and it's me who... 8) :P
ABC2019? In any case not....! you can manipulate my posts and make them say what you want (in blue, pee yellow rose, etc. I don't care,) MISCONDUCT that are yours in font 200, you can defame me from racism, it's still defamation... it's not fooling anyone. I announced months ago that you were going to use the RELIGIOUS subject in your manipulations, here are the facts, and that is exactly what is happening..

You saw that the wind was turning so you needed a "blow with a lot of your venom to crush me and roll me in the mud".. (claiming intentions that were not mine, it's done too... I hope at least that you get a secondary benefit from it?
: Mrgreen: otherwise it's really not worth it....
Last edited by Obamot the 24 / 05 / 23, 23: 06, 1 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/05/23, 23:03

You are right.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/05/23, 23:08

On what point? : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/05/23, 23:10

Obamot wrote:On what point? : Mrgreen:

Fonts at 200, oh no, it was 150. It's stupid... : Wink:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/05/23, 08:56

24/05/23, 21:09
obamot
So if I sum up, is anti-creationism racism?
it is above all a beautiful semantic bullshit since the anti-religious people obsessively reduce this term, in the general sense, to a single use, thus showing their hatred of everything that does not share their fanaticisms
When I said that the pervert was going to use the religious subject, here > and also here > then again here > and not finished with this > and there threat carried out at the slightest pretext > to shoot the forum, (and you will see that he will go all the way to achieve his ends…)
absolutely! At the same time it demonstrates, as for his AFIS cronies, allegedly of scientific information (sic), their narrow limit in terms of intelligible reflection.
Now his anti-religious hatred is more than likely linked to his groping (pardon his pedophilism) as others have also suffered. But that doesn't excuse his obsessive fanaticism.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré