Who said that ?

philosophical debates and companies.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Who said that?

by Janic » 11/12/20, 14:13

Unlike you, I am able to adapt my posts according to what moderation requires.
I am not simply a hypocrite. With those who do not think they are the navel of the world, I am very courteous, I do not call fools or stupid those who are not.
On the other hand, systems, monopolizing institutions, pseudo-pseudo-scientific sects, yes! If they say bullshit I'm not saying it's the truth out of servility, since I'm not one of them!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 14/12/20, 21:08

Janic wrote:I am not simply a hypocrite. With those who do not take themselves for the navel of the world, I am very courteous, I do not call fools or stupid those who are not ....

You are regularly insulting, systematically taking the initiative of the argumentum ad personam, and moreover without even realizing that the objections that you make and in the name of which you allow yourself to insult others, are inept. Your illusion about your own attitude and the poverty of your words is appalling.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 14/12/20, 21:14

Exnihiloest wrote:
Janic wrote:I am not simply a hypocrite. With those who do not take themselves for the navel of the world, I am very courteous, I do not call fools or stupid those who are not ....

You are regularly insulting, systematically taking the initiative of the argumentum ad personam, and moreover without even realizing that the objections that you make and in the name of which you allow yourself to insult others, are inept. Your illusion about your own attitude and the poverty of your words is appalling.

that's why I don't read it anymore : roll:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 14/12/20, 21:43

ABC2019 wrote:... If I say "are you better, have you vomited?" , I'm taking a warning, so now I'm reporting ...

I have seen worse. I had a remark on one of my posts because I had written something trivial like: "Philosophy is not your thing. You your thing is smileys".
In addition I think that everyone will have guessed who it is, like what it is indeed an observation.

Moderators have their heads. The same with smileys can call you an idiot, but for him it will pass, because it takes people on a forum. So a gugus insulting the skeptics, if next he is in the party line and makes a lot of presence, he is spared because of his touting side, good for business and the simple talk that everyone understands and that can touch the large troops to evangelize.

More subtle ideas concern far fewer people. If in addition they criticize some of the ecological dogmas, you are in the crosshairs. The least of your words could earn you remarks, unlike the outrageous words of sycophants of the ecological doctrine. The idea of ​​fair treatment based on intellectual honesty does not exist on activist sites. I even think that the unfair treatment of those who contradict their beliefs brings unhealthy enjoyment to their authors. Of course we are not firing you (yet), but the pressure is put to either self-censor yourself, or you respond with the same vehemence to the attack of which you were the victim, and this is where they are waiting to fire you. This is the whole flaw of the thing. It is about the arbitrary exploitation of the least power put at the service of its cause considered über alles, impartiality thus counts for butter.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/12/20, 08:57

once again, you therefore describe yourself with meticulousness with your argumentum ad personam, 8) Hold a little tear on your poor spell! : Cry:

More subtle ideas concern far fewer people. *
you mean yourself obviously? or:

intellectual honesty does not exist on activist sites.
impartiality therefore counts for nothing.

always you? : roll:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 15/12/20, 19:38

Janic wrote:...
More subtle ideas concern far fewer people. *
you mean yourself obviously?

Me and a number of others, which Janic is not.
: Lol:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/12/20, 21:06

Me and a number of others, which Janic is not.
it is on, me I am not navelist!
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 16/12/20, 20:56

Janic wrote:it is on, me I am not navelist!

Illucidity, I said elsewhere. Everything comes from your infused science.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/12/20, 21:12

Illucidity, I said elsewhere.
obviously concerning you!
Everything comes from your infused science.
rather an infused science. but I am not a self-rider like you : Arrowl:
0 x