You are right
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Who said that?

by ABC2019 » 10/12/20, 17:45

Janic wrote:20, 50, 1.000 is the same!

no, if you had remembered what you were taught at school, you would know that it is indeed 20 the maximum for a die with N identical faces!

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solide_de_Platon
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/12/20, 07:03

no, if you had remembered what you were taught at school, you would know that it is indeed 20 the maximum for a die with N identical faces!
eh, no, I did not learn that at school, on the other hand the mirror balls, yes!
on the other hand, according to W, the number 20 does not appear as a limit but as an example of a solid with regular faces
Last edited by Janic the 11 / 12 / 20, 07: 10, 1 edited once.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 11/12/20, 07:09

Janic wrote:
eh, no, I did not learn that at school, on the other hand the mirror balls, yes!

well the next time you see one, take a close look to see if all the faces are equal ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/12/20, 07:16

well the next time you see one, take a close look to see if all the faces are equal
Ah yes? And that: The triangles of an icosahedron on which the protective cover of the Maragha Observatory rests are shown in red. of this same article! is the paving regular?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 11/12/20, 07:21

Janic wrote:
well the next time you see one, take a close look to see if all the faces are equal
Ah yes? And that: The triangles of an icosahedron on which the protective cover of the Maragha Observatory rests are shown in red. of this same article! is the paving regular?

no, even if you can have this impression in the eye, like what visual impressions can be deceptive.

What are you looking for there? to question rigorous mathematics known for 2500 years? good luck ! : roll:
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/12/20, 08:26

What are you looking for there? to question rigorous mathematics known for 2500 years? good luck ! : roll:
What are you looking for, to pass yourself off as a mathematician? the universal man who knows everything and better than everyone and above all everything he does not know!
The H you know nothing about it, but you have a clear opinion on assumptions made by sects, you don't know any more about vaccinations, but you always know from the assumptions of the same sects, you read everything from through, but there you are still right against reason and you fantasize by inventing a method in which you are ultimately the only one to believe it, etc ... a little modesty and realism would not hurt you!
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 11/12/20, 08:34

Janic wrote:
What are you looking for, to pass yourself off as a mathematician? the universal man who knows everything and better than everyone and above all everything he does not know!
The H you know nothing about it, but you have a clear opinion on assumptions made by sects, you don't know any more about vaccinations, but you always know from the assumptions of the same sects, you read everything from through, but there you are still right against reason and you fantasize by inventing a method in which you are ultimately the only one to believe it, etc ... a little modesty and realism would not hurt you!

message unrelated to the problem of Platonic solids, and containing only insults and jeers, reported in moderation.
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/12/20, 09:03

message unrelated to the problem of Platonic solids, and containing only insults and jeers, reported in moderation.
gna, gna, gna! I'll tell the teacher! Moderators know how to read and make the difference between insulting and finding verifiable facts; As for the jokes, this is too tempting in the face of bad faith, serial lies and blatant ignorance. By the way what jokes?
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 11/12/20, 09:16

Janic wrote:
gna, gna, gna! I'll tell the teacher! Moderators know how to read and make the difference between insulting and finding verifiable facts; As for the jokes, this is too tempting in the face of bad faith, serial lies and blatant ignorance. By the way what jokes?

I point out, after the modos do what they want. If I say "are you better, have you vomited?" , I'm taking a warning, so now I report. Unlike you, I am able to adapt my posts according to what moderation requires.
0 x