French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?

philosophical debates and companies.

What will happen to President Emmanuel Macron?

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
Remundo

Re: French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?

by Remundo » 17/03/23, 19:13

ah, but do them good.

However, the salary will not be the same.

Even if I believe that the garbage collector is paid more than a minimum wage because there is hardship and staggered hours.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 17/03/23, 19:17

49.3 fever / Rodolphe Bacquet
Chers amis,

Take a good look, only 4 short days separate these two verbatim statements from the government spokesperson:

This is no longer a question of health, I know that well.

But I wanted to bring to your attention a brief comment on the political psychodrama that has shaken France since the Prime Minister announced that she would pass her famous pension reform using 49.3 (that is to say without a vote of parliamentarians) .

This political sequence has for authors and actors personalities that I know by heart – Messrs. Véran and Macron in mind.

Since the Covid crisis, we are used to hearing them say a white day, and the next day black, and especially to see them do the opposite of what they had promised-sworn never to do.

The short memory
Those who were surprised to see this government draw 49.3 for the umpteenth time to impose its unpopular pension reform therefore have a short memory.

They forgot that Mr. Véran had declared the masks useless just a few weeks before imposing their compulsory wearing.

They forgot that Mr. Macron, when the anti-Covid vaccines were put into circulation in early 2021, had sworn that he would never force anyone to have them injected, before introducing the health pass in July of the same year.

They forgot that Messrs. Véran and Castex had sworn that the health pass would never become a vaccination pass, qualifying those who alerted to this possibility sewn with white thread as "conspirators"... before endorsing this transformation in December 2021.

So much so that doing what we promised never to do can well be considered the "trademark" of Macron governments.

This pension reform itself is concerned: Emmanuel Macron had announced during a solemn interview with Anne-Sophie Lapix, at the Élysée, that he would never raise the retirement age to 64[1].

Are Mr. Macron and his acolytes all stricken with amnesia? Or any mental pathology committing them to do the opposite of what they had announced?

Brigitte Macron must be delighted when her husband tells her that he is taking her to eat sushi, and that she ends up in a Mexican restaurant!

But, on the 49.3 announced yesterday by Mrs. Borne, I think there is no change of mind.

It is a Machiavellian rhetoric, inherited from the art of war.

Say "We don't want war", and then shoot first
This rhetoric is very simple, and it is regularly used by the most warlike rulers on the planet.

It consists of hammering everywhere “we want to avoid war”, preparing for it in parallel.

Thus, when you shoot first, you benefit from the element of surprise.

And they proclaim: "You are witnesses that we have done everything to avoid war!" We had no choice! It's not our fault! »

This was the Bush administration's rhetoric before attacking Iraq, and Putin's before attacking Ukraine.

Messrs Macron, Véran and Madame Borne did exactly the same thing: they made the message widely known that they did not want 49.3 on this text.

As usual, no one thought to question their good faith...

…until they take everyone by surprise by announcing to use it all the same.

My opinion – and I assume it – is that the members of the government were deliberately lying while shouting from the rooftops wanting to avoid 49.3.

This recourse had been planned for a long time, perhaps even from the start. After all, Ms. Borne is the first minister since Michel Rocard to repeatedly use this constitutional joker.

It was, therefore, and this does not make a wrinkle in my eyes, a tactic. But to what end?

Disempowerment
This end is disempowerment.

By officially announcing that we want to avoid a situation at all costs, we give the impression, when we actually provoke it ourselves, that we are doing it reluctantly.

That we are forced to.

In other words, we declare that we have no choice, and or rather we pretend to make the choice of defense, when in reality we are attacking.

Hitler had done nothing else with the Sudetenland, nor Bush Jr. with Saddam Hussein.

Olivier Véran declaring on March 12 "we don't want 49.3", then, the same announcing all contrite, 4 days later, "until the end, we wanted to avoid it", repeated the blow, on his scale .

It imposes a narrative “it was not our choice”… whereas this boot – to speak of fencing – is the most used by this government.

This communication strategy is all the more cynical since, by definition… only the government has the possibility of resorting to 49.3.

Exactly like an army, the government “doubles” its position of strength by an effect of surprise leaving all its adversaries appalled.

So it's nothing new, but it's still cynical.

The next few days will tell us if that was not too much.

In the meantime, I suggest that you make your voice heard by signing this petition to prevent the pension reform from passing.
Do well.
3 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/03/23, 19:49

The proof that Macron is flying well: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/03/23, 20:10

Remundo wrote:the army picks up the trash...

Well, that's not rewarding, but surely less risky than being projected in Ukraine...

Not sure, watch out for Norway rat bites! : Mrgreen:

Considering the number of homeless illegal immigrants in the capital, they could well carry rabies or other exotic crap! : Cry:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/03/23, 20:17

The beginning of the end of the macronie?

Élisabeth Borne Aurélien Rousseau's chief of staff is preparing to leave Matignon "for personal reasons"

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/03/23, 20:18

North Korea ? Iran? Russia?

Nah...France!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/03/23, 20:26

Ah ah ah, Brizizitte in the role of her life!

Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 20-24-43 Anonymous Citizen on Twitter.png
Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 20-24-43 Anonymous Citizen on Twitter.png (430.69 KiB) Viewed 431 times
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/03/23, 20:36

I had trouble finding one, here is a (provisional) map of the protests for tomorrow: https://www.ouest-france.fr/economie/re ... 4cd65beb9c

Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 20-36-30 Pension reform demonstrations transport… What to expect on Saturday.png
Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 20-36-30 Pension reform transport demonstrations… What to expect on Saturday.png (104.85 KiB) Viewed 449 times

If you find more detailed, I take!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 17/03/23, 22:02

near Moulins, the bridge of Regemortes is blocked from traffic.

Other blockages today Friday 17 (eg the SNCF station and a road junction towards Toulon / Allier) or will take place...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/03/23, 22:22

[Fucked-check mode = ON]

- "No no I assure you, the dictatorship is not in Paris Gare de ballast"
0 x