We will all go to Heaven ... even my ... Bernard Tapie!

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

Re: We will all go to Heaven ... even mo ... Bernard Tapie!

by Christophe » 05/04/21, 15:57

Obamot wrote:What I don't like is that in a state of law, one is presumed innocent until proven guilty. It is not for nothing that we abolished the death penalty.

Finally, who talks about guilt? : Mrgreen:

Relocating, destroying goods and industrial know-how and thousands of jobs, doing tax and social optimization ... has never been condemned by law, on the contrary it is encouraged by governments on the hotel profit and growth !! Unofficial encouragement of course !! Although Sarko was pleased with the acquisition of Arcelor by Mittal ... we see the result a few years later!

Macron still took the time to make a phone call to Tapie !! No kidding, what does it matter? Especially now?

On the other hand, question of guilt Tapie, we can talk about the OM-Valencienne affair, the bankruptcy of Crédit Lyonnais ... which are certainly only the very small part of the Tapie iceberg ... And it's not because that justice has cleared him that he is innocent!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/04/21, 16:02

Christophe wrote:... And it is not because justice has cleared him that he is innocent!

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

I have nothing more to add your honor ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/04/21, 16:08

the philosopher is the one who loves wisdom.

I doubt the word wisdom summed up Tapie's life well. :P
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/04/21, 16:24

He is pile-dare-off. : Cheesy:

0D941B60-C5BA-42F4-8033-0E48DF151462.jpeg
0D941B60-C5BA-42F4-8033-0E48DF151462.jpeg (19.92 Kio) Consulté 1255 fois
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/04/21, 16:52

Finally, who talks about guilt?

Relocating, destroying goods and industrial know-how and thousands of jobs, doing tax and social optimization ... has never been condemned by law, on the contrary it is encouraged by governments on the hotel profit and growth !! Unofficial encouragement of course !! Although Sarko was pleased with the acquisition of Arcelor by Mittal ... we see the result a few years later!
It's almost fair, I mean almost!
In medicine, when a member is infected, we try to treat it, if possible, but sometimes it is necessary to amputate and it causes inevitable damage and doctors and surgeons do not do this for free, at the level of each situation of course. Everyone would like every member to be kept, except that it does not always work for the best. So in the event of cancer, we cut, we irradiate, we chemically poison to prevent the whole body from going through it and everyone (except a few) finds it normal that millions of cells, which are life, are sacrificed along with the cancer cells.
On the other hand, Tapie guilt question, we can talk about the OM-Valencienne affair, the bankruptcy of Crédit Lyonnais ... which are certainly only the very small part of the Tapie iceberg ...
This is shit talk, not justice!
And it is not because justice has cleared him that he is innocent!
Neither guilty!
For OM, football does not interest me, but CL yes! With the involvement of the State from which the arrangement, then called into question, to avoid scandals spilling over into the shenanigans in question and that the shit, to orders, we fall back on the weak link (iron pot against earthen pot)
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 05/04/21, 22:24

Obamot wrote:...
What I don't like is that in a state of law, one is presumed innocent until proven guilty. It is not for nothing that we abolished the death penalty.

We are no longer in a state of law. For example the PV by automatic radars, they must be paid before contesting them!

Considering what Tapie has done, even though he has the law with him, I despise him. But this kind of character is only the top of the iceberg. He relies on a whole base of smaller, venal and unscrupulous people.
For a rotten person visible at the top of society, there are hundreds at the bottom. But the repeated message is that the weak would always be a model, while the little rotten would be quite ready to become a big one, if he had the means and the intellect to implement them. :)
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/04/21, 22:34

Exnihiloest wrote:
Obamot wrote:...
What I don't like is that in a state of law, one is presumed innocent until proven guilty. It is not for nothing that we abolished the death penalty.

We are no longer in a state of law. For example the PV by automatic radars, they must be paid before contesting them!

Yes, everyone has undergone this slide towards hardening, towards arbitrariness ... If at least it had served for something, but no, for nothing, there is only an upsurge in delinquency and violence .

It's like in finance and debt, the system is self-sustaining. Even if you call yourself Tapie, how can you escape it?

I do not wish him to be alone in front of his destiny, if he made mistakes. I don't know.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/04/21, 08:14

I do not wish him to be alone in front of his destiny, if he made mistakes. I don't know.
it is with him as with all of us. How many face to face with their real personality and their past could face each other?
Here we see moralists, who are the black shirts of the big chemical industries, laughing at their trust in super financial crooks and who, like animals sick with the plague, fall headlong into the poor donkey in the fable. and not especially crouching.
Eat the grass of others! What an abominable crime!
Nothing but death was able
To expiate his crime: he was clearly shown.
Depending on whether you will be powerful or miserable,
Court judgments will make you white or black.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 06/04/21, 16:23

Janic wrote:it is with him as with all of us. How many face to face with their real personality and their past could face each other?

Do you think you can't look yourself in the face ?!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/04/21, 18:42

Do you think you can't look yourself in the face ?!
no more than anyone else! "that he who has never sinned, throw the first stone"
0 x