We will all go to Heaven ... even my ... Bernard Tapie!

philosophical debates and companies.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: We will all go to Heaven ... even mo ... Bernard Tapie!

by Janic » 05/04/21, 11:18

How can you speak of compassion for a guy who created tens of thousands of unemployed just for personal gain? Obviously he had some social successes, but the overall results is necessarily negative for others given what he personally amassed
I speak of compassion as for any individual, especially through him.
For the balance sheet, I have no skills, but I was personally confronted with the reality of a recovery in which I was involved and this discourse spread by policies and shit, does not correspond at all to what I observed AND LIVE. Nothing more !
So there were tens of thousands of unemployed, of course, but how many would have been unemployed without the recovery? Recovery actually also linked to personal gain (the bait is a bit strong!)
Reread the discussion about what money is ... you will understand better.
Personally, I don't care about money when I have enough to live on and not get rich, but I neither envy nor criticize and even less condemn those who attach importance to it
Well he will soon do his accounts with St Peter ... and you and me, we'll see if we meet him one day ... We will therefore have the answer to his benevolence and compassion towards others!
On the one hand I do not believe in accounts with any St. Peter's. In a beyond, if there is one, the accounts are already done from day to day in our life or, to use the biblical formula: " each will be measured with the measure he has used "Full stop and as Jesus Christ said," many prostitutes will get ahead of you in the kingdom of god "Or" who are you to judge you who does the same "Etc ...
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/04/21, 11:24

We can easily recognize Tapie's “paw” when he once again helps people by using one of his companies to provide the premises of the newspaper “La Provence” for their meetings ...

It’s just him, as he always has done whenever he could ...

Yes, indeed, my political opinion contrasts with this man, atypical, but it is like that (according to my modest experience).

It is difficult to place the cursor between “profiteer VS sharer”, but in his case he is rather a sharer, without a doubt.

"Nice-Matin": a takeover by employees thanks to Tapie https://www.lejdd.fr/Medias/Presse-ecri ... pie-699256

a cooperative society of collective interest governed by its employees with the financial support of Bernard Tapie.
https://www.lemonde.fr/actualite-medias ... _3236.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/04/21, 11:41

Janic wrote:« each will be measured with the measure he has used " period

In this (sad) low world, it is the one who uses (others) the most, therefore who accumulates the most personal wealth, who is the most adulated and rewarded in general (there are exceptions but they are extremely rare ...)

The question is therefore to know in which direction the measure goes in the following world! If it's in the same direction ... how to say ... there is a scam! : Cheesy:

ps: for the money you did not read that economy-finance / what-what-money-t16243.html do it and you will understand what I mean ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/04/21, 11:46

Obamot wrote:We can easily recognize Tapie's “paw” when he once again helps people by using one of his companies to provide the premises of the newspaper “La Provence” for their meetings ...

It’s just him, as he always has done whenever he could ...

Yes, indeed, my political opinion contrasts with this man, atypical, but it is like that (according to my modest experience).

It is difficult to place the cursor between “profiteer VS sharer”, but in his case he is rather a sharer, without a doubt.

"Nice-Matin": a takeover by employees thanks to Tapie https://www.lejdd.fr/Medias/Presse-ecri ... pie-699256

Finally, lending me a place or doing homeopathic sharing only makes it seemingly generous for the naive (sorry Obamot ...) !! And that's what he was looking for: to inflate his image ... It is part of the manipulation of the businessman that he is. He only thinks for his own benefit ...

Then seriously, you call it sharing, it's just investment ...

The employees, who created a cooperative society of collective interest (SCIC), managed to raise 14,2 million euros, including 8 million asset sales promises to Bernard Tapie, interested in 50% of Corsica-Matin as well as in the walls of four local agencies. The businessman who already owns 50% of the Corsican newspaper will get their hands on 100% of everyday life. However, as in the past, it will not become a shareholder of the Nice-Matin group.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/04/21, 12:21

No, I'm not fooled ...

If all the bosses welcomed the yellow vests into their company for meetings, people would already be paid a little better!

If all entrepreneurs did not see Mélanchon as a great satan, we would have another political landscape ...

If all the businessman supported, like him, the unconditional minimum income ... he would have been voted and finished the restaurants of the heart.

If there weren't patrons like him to fund local radio shows (without equity investments or anything), they just wouldn't exist.

And if there hadn't been a patron like him (helping an SME without knowing me or Eve or Adam) I would not have flourished as I could ...

I told you, apart from Rolex and the Wilsdorf foundation in watchmaking, I don't know anyone like him. And of course Rolex takes care of its image ... so what?

And Tapie does not have my unconditional support, I see all the mistakes he has made but also all the good he has done.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/04/21, 12:25

Hallelujah Osana Crouching in the highest Heavens! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/04/21, 12:44

by Christophe "05/04/21, 11:41
janic wrote: "each will be measured with the measure he used" full stop
In this (sad) low world, it is the one who uses (others) the most, therefore who accumulates the most personal wealth, who is the most adulated and rewarded in general (there are exceptions but they are extremely rare ...)
The human being is an animal like the others and his social mechanisms are the same, with his own codes, and therefore with dominant and dominated. With us, domination goes through the money which produces this hierarchy
The question is therefore to know in which direction the measure goes in the following world! If it's in the same direction ... how to say ... there is a scam!
Useless question since nobody knows about it and will know nothing about it. The scam is about what some think they can say.
ps: for the money you did not read that economie-finance / c-est-quoi-l-money-t16243.html do it and you will understand what I mean ...
I read quickly because the subject does not particularly interest me. But I share this perception that the means that money gives are badly, very badly distributed, but we all have something to do with it even when we don't realize it.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/04/21, 12:54

Are you doing it on purpose not to want to get into the debate?

Read the discussion on money and especially the conclusion ... because it is fundamental on the vision and the relationship we can have with money ...

The dough I didn't like it too much before but when I noticed this even less ...

I can't wait for the divine balance sheet to be measured! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/04/21, 13:13

Christophe "05/04/21, 12:54
Are you doing it on purpose not to want to get into the debate?
Read the discussion on money and especially the conclusion ... because it is fundamental on the vision and the relationship we can have with money ...
if the bottom line is money for money, that does not really interest me!
The dough I didn't like it too much before but when I noticed this even less ...
so you become a philosopher!
I can't wait for the divine balance sheet to be measured!
this assessment is done day by day, like a student before taking his final exam and fortunately it is so!
Practice this little situation:
a man (in the human sense) has done only good all his life, obeying all the rules of the society in which he lives, but one day he kills his neighbor! How is the judge going to judge this man? On his exemplary past or on this last act?
In addition, another man having transgressed many laws of his company saves a life, that of the most important character of this one! Should he be honored for his act or dishonored because of his past?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/04/21, 13:22

Janic wrote:if the bottom line is money for money, that does not really interest me!

Precisely it is NOT that! We simply answer what money really is.90% of people are completely unable to answer this question correctly! Including people whose job it is and it is certainly the most serious!

So take advantage of it being answered here to improve yourself!

Janic wrote:so you become a philosopher!

Is it now that you notice ???? : Shock: : Mrgreen:

Nah more seriously, not to drool over the dough and not to make the dough the goal of your life ... is it philosophy? Ah ...
0 x