The risk of extinction of humanity underestimated?

philosophical debates and companies.
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 25/03/12, 16:11

Hum
By reading 3 pdf links we will raise our level of consciousness from bac -10 to bac +42
Suppose it works: 60 million engineers in France will scream at the salary increase.
And solve all the problems
And ecology in all of this ...

Me who believed that the only harmonics were one in the crystal sound of the cathedrals and the other in the Meyer cell : Cheesy:
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 25/03/12, 16:28

By reading 3 pdf links we will raise our level of consciousness

these are not pdf, but htm, moreover it is much more than 3 on wikipedia, for BAC + 5 in physics chemistry, not only to read without understanding, but to assimilate with care, by doing the basic exercises, etc ....
What many engineers have not really assimilated !!!

Meyer derails and its harmonics are worse than those of a cracked bell !!

Ecology is maximum with ww.dlsc.ca heating by retaining and recovering summer heat for the winter !!!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/03/12, 17:40

Aren't you just mixing it up again? : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:
Last edited by Obamot the 25 / 03 / 12, 18: 04, 1 edited once.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 25/03/12, 17:43

well if there is a mega tsunami in brittany, we are all drowning :) , the mountain of Brittany is the Menez Bré it culminates at attention 302 M and is q something ready in the center of Brittany, so better to learn to swim than to run;), or to quickly code what would potentially be also dangerous :) .

As many alerts, alerts for tsunami and earthquake, I agree that it can save lives, it is still necessary that the relays be done ...
When at the power stations, well, I think you have to pray :) , we live in France, I would remind you, the European supplier of nuclear electricity if I am not mistaken, so in order to be able to do something at this level he will first change the president, remove all the corrupt from power, give back the power to politicians and take it out of the hands of industrialists, then we can do something :) , it's not won at all at all unfortunately, but maybe the 6th republic could get there.

When the comet la ... there's a film on a subject like that no;), an American thing with super brave super men who will blow up the asteroid etc etc.

Let us rather take care of changing mentalities, therefore if mentalities change, the daily actions of each will do it too, will result in a much more relevant and lasting change than everything else.

"hack23 has become very intellectual !!!"

well you have to believe that I'm making an effort :) ... it does not even amuse me to answer you you are looking for victimization and conflict is all I want to avoid, so I leave you to your affirmations your judgments your knowledge, which is really little thing in the end if you think about it, because they are only the reflection of this new religion, and you think you are a great pop ... me pops it's just when I uncork a beer that I like to hear them .. .;)

have a nice day big : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/03/12, 18:05

There are several ways of looking at it ...

bidouille23 wrote:Obamot to resume the subject of words, I agree and not at the same time ...

Dedelco sees you becoming an intellectual. It's not wrong, but I don't like labels, especially when they hide malicious content. [Joke on] Now that you are part of this "elite" that you otherwise describe. You're in an awkward position somewhere! : Lol: I hear your arguments well, but wouldn't it also be because you underestimate yourself a little ... There is nothing complex to be had compared to your writings. The development of vocabulary goes hand in hand with the development of ideas and not in relation to a hierarchical approach between those who would have a little more than others, even if it exists in a deplorable way, it does not laugh to see. The words and ideas you use (that we use) teach you completely and there is no need to criticize them for what they are, even with mistakes. Communication between humans is complicated enough already. Now that you are making value judgments yourself, it is up to you and can only help encourage you to continue on your way ...

Just one thing: Those who practice some sort of blind exclusion are generally really not worth the trouble. In the vast majority of cases this does not happen. If this was really the case, no one would answer those who make mistakes, while we see that the opposite is happening, I only see encouragement that I attach to mine.

I think in a more benevolent way that it should not be made into cheese, in a while if it continues like this: you won't even think about it anymore.

We should not also underestimate ourselves. This is why I take this little advice: if you have ideas on a given subject, do not publish it right away: wait and reread what you have written and you will often be surprised at the result. Just because you will have shifted, the editorial creative part of the “submission to criticism” part. In many cases, this approach changes everything, because we are not criticized "hot", which does not interfere with creativity ...

Going to hot coal can only have a brake effect on the expression of ideas.

So I don't do it, because I know the trick, and I'm not fundamentally in opposition to your words or showing disapproval, just because there is something to think about ... And I don't know. not the others, but I like it.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/03/12, 20:22

hack good evening
I hardly ever write directly. I copy / paste on word with possibly the spell checker which signals quite a few errors, which then allows me to reread the order of the ideas, the syntax (which would not hurt dede) and then copied / pasted on the answer part.
Another advantage, you keep in memory YOUR interventions.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 26/03/12, 02:14

Good evening,

so don't worry, I'm neither intellectual nor stupid :) (at least not all the time :) ), I just don't take myself but then not at all seriously because there is no need to be "serious" (it's a bit the same problem as for normality in fact;)).

Shade is beneficial to vision unlike full sun;) ...

Whether I'm here or elsewhere it won't change my life if you know what I mean;), but here we can exchange ideas and I like it, a lot :) , hazards are part of learning everything ...

Our common destiny is to change, if possible evolved in the ascending direction (if possible;)), everything changes, as M Lavoisier said nothing is lost nothing is created, everything is transformed;), we do not escape the rule as a human ...

: Mrgreen: and long live the sport of course : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 26/03/12, 07:11

+1
hack
You read my mind
May I add that no one is irreplaceable

When you meet someone smarter: respect
And a little less, help him.

Otherwise it's a blind man talking to a deaf person ...
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/03/12, 08:06

Otherwise it's a blind man talking to a deaf person ...

by reproaching him for not seeing his deafness!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Marketing, what is it?

by Obamot » 11/01/13, 20:07

Up! : Lol:

bidouille23 wrote:
Obamot wrote:

"Yes it's true, but beware, marketing is just a tool ..."

it is not in question HEummm, if I take the definition of marketing that I learned in court (it's the only thing I learned in this short elsewhere because following this statement I would like to say had a spat with the bird who called himself a teacher :) , the same bird who asks you what we did the week before and who is going to make photocopies of the account details. and who come back to give you the photocopies saying to you I come back in 2 hours and I pick up the copies :) mdrrr that was the teacher I laugh still brief), the definition:

to accept as vital something that does not have it !!! therefore not in question, er it is to say the least, it is especially a tool created for and by this same system not in view of the definition, or else?

Hey, it's funny, I didn't react to that : Lol:

As it periodically becomes topical again, maybe it would be good to do a " reminder »(I prefer to remember, because in the English term there is the" meninges "side that there is not in French: reméninger not existing whereas for all the subjects calling for reflection as much as 'in memory that would be great : Cheesy: )

Marketing, what is it? (If I'm not mistaken...)
- First and foremost it is the work of an investigator, a tool for studies and observations, general states of behavior and consumption habits in a branch, a sector, a given activity. Without any bias, nor colored by the influence of his own view of the world (to the largest extent possible)
- In short, at first glance: marketing properly done, starts with an assessment as neutral as possible of the history, then of the state of affairs at a moment "T" (even if it is not always easy .. .).

Tell me if I'm wrong, but there can be marketing for anything, including SALT and SWOT ... Or the introduction of a new currency, it doesn't make any difference amha.
Since marketing does nothing other than ask the right questions, which should be answered anyway (whether we are doing marketing or not ...) and which would be for example:

- would the average population be mentally prepared to barter, rather than trade in hard currency?
- And the resulting questions: in what proportion in the population? In which geographical area? Would it be a lasting and repetitive or occasional motivation? How much money would people interested in it invest in bartering? How frequently? What would be their motivation for doing this? What model of barter would they be willing to do and why (why rather salt than barter and vice versa)? What relationship of trust would these people establish with regard to the medium of exchange used "barter" or "salt" or "money" ...
- And of course the same questions asked appropriately
to those who would be relatively reluctant to this mode of exchange, in order to make an inventory and better understand the contradictory opinions, to also arrive to determine what percentage of the population would be eventually ready to switch to barter, under certain conditions.

Then come the studies carried out in an equally impartial way on the gathering of knowledge of the same attempts to introduce barter, by analyzing those which succeeded and why, idem with those which failed in order to determine the causes.

Then comes the stage of the marketing-mix, which is nothing other than a strategy that will consist of sticking as best as possible to the real state of latent demand (needs) among potential customers.

And here we understand that marketing is above all a mirror of people and their activities (not only in consumption, but a multitude of things).

Afterwards it's like weapons, it depends on what you do with them, but it's not the material itself that is involved or rotten.

We are still in thesis / antithesis / synthesis.

On the other hand, to use the term marketeux-ripoux for those who dirty the profession, it is not false! : roll:

Didn't we have the same teacher, Fred? : Mrgreen: In view of the questions and answers that this suggests, Janic is not wrong when he suggests that even the introduction of barter is not an easy task ...
Even if we have to review our consumption models to prevent humanity from extinguishing itself, it is very heavy for one man to assume, right?

PS: the connection with the title of the thread is obvious, isn't it?
What about the result of an opinion survey on the topic:
Is the risk of human extinction underestimated?

The human species being so carefree!
0 x