The risk of extinction of humanity underestimated?

philosophical debates and companies.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 20/01/13, 19:33

Of course, Sen-no-sen, I was referring to survivalism as proposed by certain American or American-inspired sites, with also certain positive elements, as you also notice.

I am less sure that it is possible to qualify the general way of life of primitive populations as survivalism, because it goes far beyond the stage of simple survival.
Without making these societies an ideal model to be blindly followed, it should be noted that the primitivist theories of John Zerzan are rather interesting despite (or thanks to?) their disturbing potential ...

@ Bidouille23: do not take offense at my concise formulation, I am not used to doing this, but it happens that I have already stated my position vis-à-vis this "Zeitgeist" movement; if you do not find it, I am ready to discuss it with you, in all serenity! 8)
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 20/01/13, 21:37

Ahmed has no worries with me;), and I don't take offense, I tend to take a quick turn when you have to take your time and vice versa;), but not all the time no more .... :)

"I am less sure that it is possible to qualify the general way of life of primitive populations as survivalism, because it goes far beyond the stage of simple survival."

Yes it's like organic and not organic;), before I didn't act on life (a life on ?? :) or live surely if one can say), but of life short ... Wouldn't survival have appeared with our sedentary society and with all the possessions that surrounds it?
The concept is quite monetary if you think about it right ???

In the case that interests us the subject would rather be how to Live sustainably without all destroying themselves in the end, right?

"Without making these societies an ideal model to be blindly followed, it should be noted that John Zerzan's primitivist theories are quite interesting despite (or thanks to?) Their disturbing potential ..."
I looked quickly zef without going into detail the thought of this gentleman, at first glance indeed that the questions raised lead to reflection and are therefore rather good.
Still a bit of future reading for me, I cross :) ...

As for zeitgeist, I was absolutely not talking about the movement :) but just film report video editing ... in short, simply the shaping of some beautiful world deception which continues today, and which gives control over the other who does not know and who is held in the ignoring ...
Religion is control tools, but there is also music, sound, simply (at 5 Hz you take off the pulmonary alveoli and below you set the brain in vibration which can be tossed around in the cranial box if I'm not mistaken not too much frequency, you also have "the purple note" :) , and many other uncool things), the taste can be controlled, everything absolutely everything can be managed if you are not careful, that's what interests me in this video "thing";).
it is the simplistic formatting which speaks to everyone and can allow, like John Zerzan, to leave the schema voluntarily developed to make us fit into a mold, and to begin to say that we can think for ourselves. .

Otherwise there is also the ant cartoon but it's not the same thing :) :) :)

obamot

"I really like the idea of ​​the labyrinth, I have a friend who compares those who stir the air to puppets who fidget in the fog, without seeing the bottom of things ... It is close to it . "

It really comes back to the same :) , and indeed my demonstration was not one, or incomplete at will :) because I had to play with my child right after, so I had to choose I chose :) ...

The thing but you had to seize it obamot;), is that everything is relative :) , so relative that as soon as you try to give an explanation to something and well you freeze this thing in time, and suddenly somewhere you give it life :) (hence the adage everyone is master of their own world), as it is said: it is "the intention" that prevails.
If a sufficient amount of energy is brought into play then the creation is total and automatically accepted by all because it has become "real" and therefore intangible as long as the energy is catalyzed ...
So it comes down to saying that any discussion of a problem is in fact a discussion at a crossroads (it reminds me of a story with a guy david I think;) and a shortcut ..), in the end we should rather get out of it all and talk about the real thing simply, about what is being done here in fact ...

So I come to communication, as you say obamot we have never had so many means of communication and so can communications true ...
Except in places like this (even if the troll is always lurking in the shadows in various forms, it doesn't sound like much;)), so here for example I would say that we are lucky to be able to exchange and all of us 'other and give ...
What about social networks? I prefer to be silent instead of saying some bullshit, for once that will change :) ...

And I agree that the solution would go through an ascending and voluntary process, it is well said, the sleeper must wake up;) ... Otherwise it is the funnel provided unfortunately, and here is a method of mental control recognized and accepted, even taught
: Evil:

But what does smooth skin do ??? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 20/01/13, 22:13

You write:
Wouldn't survival have appeared with our sedentary society and with all the possessions that surround it?

Life was traded for sure-life and turned into survival ... diminished but secure (?) Life, surely diminished life ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/01/13, 08:32

hamed hello
Life was traded for sure-life and turned into survival ... diminished but secure (?) Life, surely diminished life ...

Pretty! There is also a safe life left! :D
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Humanity's risk of extinction underestimated?

by Obamot » 07/11/22, 16:49

0 x