Say, haven't you been feeling like "pissing off" for a while? : Mrgreen:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Uh ...

by izentrop » 24/05/21, 01:49

Why, do you have a bunion burn? : Mrgreen:
Well there is already one less disruptor and then the others are taking advantage of the long weekend :P
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 24/05/21, 08:37

Guy spends his time treating others as clowns, without saying anything else, with the blessing of the moderators who say they prefer there to be only idiots on their forum; and is then surprised that no one wants to chat with him anymore ... : roll:
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Remundo

by Remundo » 24/05/21, 08:45

there is no blessing from the moderators

Guy has already been warned many times and even banned. He came back.

But what are you doing here, GillaABC2019? you intellectual eminence in the midst of "idiots" and incompetent moderators?
2 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 24/05/21, 10:59

Remundo wrote:there is no blessing from the moderators

Guy has already been warned many times and even banned. He came back.

But what are you doing here, GillaABC2019? you intellectual eminence in the midst of "idiots" and incompetent moderators?

As far as I can judge, Guy is warned when he begins to attack the moderators directly (well Christophe since you participate very little in the discussions), but we let him quietly post a series of posts that only contain insults and aggressive judgments, without noticing him. You just have to reread the list of his posts to see that it represents a large majority. If for example you moderate all his posts containing personal attacks, there wouldn't be much left ...

I keep coming as long as there are a few people left with whom we can normally discuss, with exchanges of arguments with which we do not always agree, but at least we argue, we give references, and we stay polished. But I see that they have less and less weight on the forum, and that those whom I called the "JOGER" take more and more importance (with the notable exception of the week of forced holidays which Christophe offered to three of them at the same time) and rot all the discussions with posts without interest, most often without any logic, and only made of aggressions, insults, and non-sourced or even contradictory statements from one post to another - but if it is their style that you prefer, that explains in my opinion that the others post less and less.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/05/21, 11:18

and spoil all discussions with irrelevant posts, most often without any logic, and only made of attacks, insults, and unsupported or even contradictory statements from one post to another - but if it is is their style that you prefer, that explains in my opinion that the others post less and less.
Once again, the hospital laughs at charity and blames them for exactly what he does himself. Characteristic of pathological narcissists.
2 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/05/21, 12:11

ABC2019 wrote:as far as I can tell, Guy ....

As far as I can tell, after reviewing more than four pages of Bozo's posts (After I quit I started yawning): Almost nothing, it's hollow and flat (a perf!) , contemptuous, politely insulting, lousy, shabby, whiny and never funny.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/05/21, 12:20

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Almost nothing, it's hollow and flat (a perf!), Contemptuous, politely insulting, bad, shabby, whiny and never funny.

It's true: you are often much funnier than him !!

If not, is your onion okay? Little rascal goes! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 24/05/21, 12:26

no problem, I'm just explaining to Guy why less and less "normal" people want to chat with him, but if you want to chat together saying anything and treating each other as clowns, there is no of concern as far as I'm concerned ...
0 x

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/05/21, 12:29

And Bozo to think, like a good narcissistic pervert that he is HIM normal and that the others are not, would he have bunion problems? : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"