Towards a European war against Russia?

philosophical debates and companies.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Towards a war in Europe against Russia?

by Obamot » 09/07/16, 19:12

1) I do not know how you did to edit your message without it being reported in the modification date of your post. I discovered it afterwards (before there was no paragraph on Chechnya, unless I am mistaken.) But I answered it in 4 points [edit]

2) Chechnya is NOT one of the 14 republics conceded by the Russians after the fall of the Berlin Wall:

Chechnya.jpg

3) The destabilization of Chechnya is due to an external movement, linked to international terrorism. And when we speak of terrorism, we must understand that it is a "new" paradigm (said of "war on terror") created from scratch by the obscure political branches that rule America as a backdrop. Which brings us back to our bellicose responsibility as Westerners.

4) And then what is this kind of diktat, which would make that "we would be the good guys", and that consequently we would have a moral right to say what states that we consider different, would be them in the error and not us? It's still a shame that. Outside these borders, Russia has not been responsible for millions of deaths in recent world history. Yes, you have to stay consistent! [End of edit]

That’s what I’m saying and that’s why I’m consistent.
The figure has gone from 1 to 000 soldiers! Since the birth of this thread.

But for what scale of dangerousness?

Besides, does it exist against a country which has just saved Europe from DAE $ H (almost all political analysts agree that the amerloc's unilateral path was a dead end and even wanted and Machiavellianly programmed? .! That they would have knowingly let develop "the monster" and that it is reported that they would even be completely behind the recruitment at least in Syria and partially elsewhere in the world ...
► View Text

Yes, you have to stay consistent.

Why rally against an ally (Russia who saved Europe from America's clutches)?
And pretend she has rabies when it is "us" (Western clan) who gave the tetanus?

Yes, you have to stay consistent.

Of course with DAE $ H ratiboisé (the Euro ends and no alert, not even a cough ...)
America needs to regain legitimacy ... AND it is the same every time, I ask the question: when will the next snake?

And of course those who lack consistency in this ball, it is those who do not have eyes in front of the holes.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/07/16, 20:43

that Putin and his aligned oligarchs get richer, yes. But perhaps no more than our French "elites". Besides, Poutin put an end to the enrichment of free electrons which had benefited from the privatizations. Putin has regained control of the interests of the Russian state as effectively as brutally, it is undeniable.

So Russian growth since between 1999 and 2005 decades that Putin leads Russia has been in the range of 7% per year... as impoverishment of the people and mismanagement of a country, we have seen worse.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89con ... t_actuelle

And at least Putin is a head of state who has a sense of the interests of his nation. Not a Washington lackey. About 80% of Russians support the Kremlin policy.

By cons Russia had to face 2 blows made in the USA
1 ° the subprime crisis in 2008
2 ° in 2014 to the present day, the sharp drop in hydrocarbon prices, thanks to the excess production of Katar + Saouds on automatic piloting from Washington ...
2 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 09/07/16, 20:53

Obamot wrote:a country that has just saved Europe from DAE $ H
Words repelled by the propagandists of sputniknews. We know who they're driving for. : Evil:

Everywhere else, the sound of the bell is different, Daesh was the pretext for putting Bashar back on track and serving the interests of Putin and his oligarchs. As the Islamic State has no borders and it thrives on poverty, it will rise automatically. On the other hand, Europe has to cope with an influx of refugees, so it has gained nothing.
Initially, it was activists of the opposition to the regime who had denounced in 2014 an arrangement between the Islamic State and Bashar al-Assad for the sharing of this gas site.
Then it turned out that the Russian company Stroytransgaz had an interest in this file.
http://www.huffingtonpost.fr/2016/03/03 ... 71474.html
http://www.liberation.fr/planete/2015/0 ... ne_1389144

Put the roles back the right way. :frown:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/07/16, 21:44

I'll tell you:
► View Text

1) So I greatly doubt that these geopolitical questions interest you: you have never taken part in them with fundamental ideas, never. It's not a personal attack, it's the sad reality with your twin. Nevertheless I will answer you, taking the same media that inspire you, since you believe that they are credible.

2) Of course that Russia used a situation placed across its path to defeat it, to take advantage of it. It is very classic in chess (large castling, small castling, way of moving the horse, etc of the great classics). So a conflict that suddenly took on interest, because they had the intelligence to kill two birds with one stone. Can we honestly blame them, unless we have a bad mind?

3) On the other hand, no, if you are looking for a poker game, you have to go to the bottom of New York pubs, you are on the wrong track. here are some examples:

On September 10, 1996, LIberation wrote:CIA failed to plot to overthrow Saddam

Source: http://www.liberation.fr/planete/1996/0 ... ton_183179

So the hostility of the United States towards the Arab world and more particularly the Middle East and Iraq, goes back more than twenty years, which invalidates all your argument on Putin, since at the time was only a modest KGB agent. I leave aside the reasons why after putting Hussein in power in Baghdad, they wanted to unbolt him ... 'states around the world and even to put a dictator at the head on the occasion (Chile, Egypt several times, Iran, Iraq, etc) ...

Liberation wrote:US Senator John McCain's statement on CNN:
"I can absolutely confirm that these [Russian] strikes were aimed at the Free Syrian Army or groups that have been armed and trained by the CIA»

Source: http://www.liberation.fr/video/2015/10/ ... le_1395536

Outside, it turned out that the C! A training camps McCain was talking about were in Raqqa, which was the stronghold of DAE $ H.

So yes, there you lack consistency or you are very badly informed.

On 21/07/2014 the Huffington Post wrote:FBI urged Muslim Americans to carry out attacks, report says
The FBI "encouraged, pushed and sometimes even paid" American Muslims. Why ? To incite them to commit attacks, during spinning and clandestine operations mounted from scratch after September 11, concludes a report published on Monday.

In many of the more than 500 terrorism cases conducted by US courts since September 11, 2001, "the US Department of Justice and the FBI have targeted American Muslims in clandestine, abusive, membership-based counterterrorism operations. religious and ethnic ", denounces this report of the organization Human Rights Watch (HRW) supported by numerous examples.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.fr/2014/07/21 ... 05602.html

We unfortunately know that they also "worked" in Europe, since that's when we learned how much a recruiter was paid to send candidates for the pipe breaker .... And I could give dozens of examples.

You who claim "coherence", nothing of what you say there has a serious foundation and even less is coherent.
► View Text
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/07/16, 07:33

Remundo wrote:So Russian growth since between 1999 and 2005 decades that Putin leads Russia has been in the range of 7% per year... as impoverishment of the people and mismanagement of a country, we have seen worse.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89con ... t_actuelle
The source is interesting and we learn that it is mainly thanks to the energy richness of the underground and with a big disparity between the regions and especially enrichment of the richest.
By cons Russia had to face 2 blows made in the USA
1 ° the subprime crisis in 2008
World crisis which affected especially the poorest and not only the Russians
2 ° in 2014 to the present day, the sharp drop in hydrocarbon prices, thanks to the excess production of Katar + Saouds on automatic piloting from Washington ...
Another shortcut to point a culprit, when it is much more complicated than that and the USA is no longer the first economic power since 2014.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 10/07/16, 11:15

Between 1999 and 2005, Russia experienced average economic growth above 6,7%. Thanks to the increasingly high prices of energy which provides a currency rent, domestic demand is developing rapidly and GDP growth of around 6 to 8% per year is maintained until 2008. Thanks to an oil rent policy, Putin has greatly improved the standard of living of the Russian population, but also placed the state budget in a severe dependence on the price of raw materials

it was you who said about Poutin
He is a tyrant who muzzles and impoverishes his people

After Putin is not a Saint, you have to be dead for that, and still that is not always enough ...

@+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/23, 18:42

Small up : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: just to refresh the memory of some...

No, I'm not looking for trouble, unlike others... : roll: : roll: : roll:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 21/01/23, 03:09

to bounce on your update, with fresh news...

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/23, 10:35

Hey fellow, that tweet thief!! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 21/01/23, 12:31

yes the tweet was collected by you...

I was writing in July 2016...
Remundo wrote:ah ... NATO ...

the nerve anyway to go do military maneuvers just under the muzzle of the Russian Bear ... who is entitled to live in his den without seeing the guns in front of him ...

well 6 years later, it is the Ukrainians who have the guns at home.

By dint of their pseudo-elites well excited by NATO biting the balls of the Russian Bear.
0 x