The betting tactic

philosophical debates and companies.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The betting tactic

by Exnihiloest » 30/03/21, 22:50

It's a pack hunt I see.
I admire ABC's phlegm in the face of this harassment. Hats off!

« When a true genius appears in this world, we can recognize him by this sign that the fools are all ganged against him. »
John kennedy toole

Would he be a genius?
: Lol:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 30/03/21, 23:34

Exnihiloest wrote:It's a pack hunt I see.
I admire ABC's phlegm in the face of this harassment. Hats off!

« When a true genius appears in this world, we can recognize him by this sign that the fools are all ganged against him. »
John kennedy toole

Would he be a genius?
: Lol:

I might end up believing it, even if my modesty had to suffer! : Lol:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/03/21, 00:20

And Gide said that in a world of funny people it is the true man who passes for a buffoon ...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 31/03/21, 05:40

We can see this thread as a playful and educational illustration of these deep thoughts. : Lol:

But he still has a somewhat altruistic goal, that of bringing help to all those who have the impression of being right against idiots around them. Because after all, we can also doubt whether it is not we ourselves who are deceiving ourselves and they who are right.

The bet does not in itself serve to demonstrate who is right and who is wrong. But it is useful for another reason, which can be decisive; it is used to know who really believes what he says and who knows deep down that it's bullshit! those who refuse to bet prove that they don't really believe what they are saying. So it can reassure you if you think you are dealing with idiots. If they refuse to bet, that proves that you are more likely to be right and that even they know it deep down. (Be careful if it is you who do not want to bet, now is the time to question your beliefs too !!)

And the more violent their reactions, the more it proves that they know they are wrong and that they are trying to silence you in order to cover it up. The Church would not have burned Giordano Bruno if she had not known deep down that he was right. The same goes for Stalin with his opponents to the Gulag. Those we are trying to eliminate are not the ones who are wrong: nobody is trying to burn those who believe in the flat Earth, they just make us laugh, on the contrary, we like them, it allows us to make floodgates above.

Those we seek to eliminate are those who risk revealing our contradictions to others.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 31/03/21, 08:02

And the more violent their reactions, the more it proves that they know they are wrong and that they are trying to silence you in order to cover it up. The Church would not have burned Giordano Bruno if she had not known deep down that he was right. The same goes for Stalin with his opponents to the Gulag. Those we are trying to eliminate are not the ones who are wrong: nobody is trying to burn those who believe in the flat Earth, they just make us laugh, on the contrary, we like them, it allows us to make floodgates above.
pov'calimero! that's too unfair! And who declares a branch of medicine as quackery? This pov 'calimero! who insults naturopathy? This pov 'calimero! Who makes fun of dowsing? Etc ... This pov'calimero who ignores everything! It's really too unfair.
You wouldn't complain about being ridiculed if you weren't ridiculous in both substance and form. Because it really takes a layer to refer to a public entertainer who does not know H and who taunts it like any comedian and where ALL the subjects of society are ridiculed too.
Those we seek to eliminate are those who risk revealing our contradictions to others.
you do not need to be eliminated for your contradictions to have appeared since the beginning of your narcissistic fantasies like all those who self-refer.
2 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/03/21, 10:15

Jlenic President! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 31/03/21, 11:19

I might end up believing it, even if my modesty had to suffer! : Lol: : Arrowu:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 01/04/21, 12:28

Christophe wrote:Jlenic President! : Mrgreen:

I bet you it's not 1%

And in any case .... I bet you that he will not have my bulletin ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/04/21, 12:29

Uh ... calm down ... I heard "Subject President"! : Cheesy:

Then the% and janic ... hmm hmm ... better that he move away from any poll! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 01/04/21, 12:32

Christophe wrote:Uh ... calm down ... I heard "Subject President"! : Cheesy:

Then the% and janic ... hmm hmm ... better that he move away from any poll! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

he can run with confidence, if he collects 100 votes he will believe he won with 100% of the voters : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"