The Bluff on France 2. disposable society!

philosophical debates and companies.
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 23/02/10, 19:55

Christophe wrote:Ben instead of grumbling, buy no more and take rechargeable 9V batteries!

If you don't know where to find it: https://www.econologie.com/shop/accu-9v- ... p-243.html

8) 8) 8)

Problem with the rechargeable 9V: the nominal voltage is 7,2 volts suddenly many devices consider that the battery is flat when the battery is fully charged, eg the voltmeter will display "Low Batt". : Shock:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/02/10, 19:56

Uh a cable which has "burned" because of an overcurrent is still hard to repair reliably ... you can still wind with electrical stoch but hey ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/02/10, 19:56

Leo Maximus wrote:Problem with the rechargeable 9V: the nominal voltage is 7,2 volts suddenly many devices consider that the battery is flat when the battery is fully charged, eg the voltmeter will display "Low Batt". : Shock:

Ah no they are at 8.4 V

Marked lower right:

I don't know how much 9V disposable batteries are, given that I haven't bought more in 15 years ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 23/02/10, 20:02

Christophe wrote:
Leo Maximus wrote:A very good way to fight against the disposable is to repair the disposable, very often it is doable 8) .

+1 = : Arrow: https://www.econologie.com/forums/panne-depa ... -vf77.html 8)

OK, but I have one that does not work anymore, I will see if it is repairable and put info and photos on the link (if successful obviously : Lol: ).
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 23/02/10, 20:08

Christophe wrote:Uh a cable which has "burned" because of an overcurrent is still hard to repair reliably ... you can still wind with electrical stoch but hey ...

A cable of this section which "burns" is an extreme case anyway, it is the result of misuse, how much is needed? 100 amps? Here, it is 5 amps maximum, in addition there is a fuse. In some cases it is better to change the user than the voltmeter ... : Lol:
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 23/02/10, 20:18

I have at least 6 9 V batteries in use : Shock: . There is only one which is "marked" at 8,4 volts, a Mazda, all the others are at 7,2 volts nominal. With 6 elements in 1,2 volts that makes 7,2 volts.

On 9 volt batteries with nominal voltage, there are 6 cells in 1,55 volts, that's 9,30 volts when empty.

The 9 volts batteries are very good insofar as we are not bothered by a voltage that drops to 7 or 8 volts. A 9 volt battery on a measuring device is often "Low batt" after a few minutes of use.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/02/10, 22:14

Leo Maximus wrote:A cable of this section which "burns" is an extreme case anyway, it is the result of misuse, how much is needed? 100 amps? Here, it is 5 amps maximum, in addition there is a fuse. In some cases it is better to change the user than the voltmeter ... : Lol:

Well yes but bad connections happen ...
I recently burnt one of 1.5 mm² ... out of pure distraction ... by bypassing batteries : Cry:

Leo Maximus wrote:There is only one which is "marked" at 8,4 volts, a Mazda, all the others are at 7,2 volts nominal.

You only have 1 good quality ... : Cheesy:
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 23/02/10, 22:59

Hello,

I watched the show
you forgot to talk about the end or they say that the flat screens are not repairable because no part is reflected for

in short it gets worse

but the world's point of dependence on others does not only apply in the area of ​​reparations

you always have to have an eye on everything to not have this

I could explain to you examples other than household appliances
but my private life doesn't interest anyone
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 23/02/10, 23:23

For the voltmeter with the broken cord, it was not a short circuit but quite simply that the plastic is so fragile that it breaks like glass when pressed on to ensure better contact ... plastic dedicated to self-destruction. The happy medium will tell you that they stuck on the additives, so it doesn't work.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 24/02/10, 09:24

recyclinage wrote:Hello,

I watched the show
you forgot to talk about the end or they say that the flat screens are not repairable because no part is reflected for
in short it gets worse

You also forget to say that at the end of the show we present an SME that repairs flat screens. The majority of faults do not affect the flat screen but the electronics of the power supply circuit, a capacitor, a diode ... The LCD "flat screen" is not repairable but the cathode ray tube was not. neither, even 50 years ago.

Many consumers also prefer to change to new at the time of a breakdown especially as prices continue to fall.

Few consumers make the effort to buy quality products, that's why quality products are disappearing, for example in shoes.

A+
0 x