Gaps in National Education programs and limits of new narcissistic educational methods

philosophical debates and companies.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Gaps in National Education programs and limits of new narcissistic educational methods

by Ahmed » 24/07/22, 20:42

Oral expression provides nuances and additional information due to intonation, which is expressed in writing by punctuation (increasingly neglected or approximate, moreover), but above all by the body language of the speaker ( which is lacking on the telephone) of which it is an important element, difficult to transmit on paper.
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Gaps in National Education programs and limits of new narcissistic educational methods

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/07/22, 21:03

We don't learn non-verbal communication in national education. : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/07/22, 21:07

ahmed
A friend was in favor of a phonetic spelling of French: it would have simplified the life of schoolchildren (and others), but would have made everything that had been previously written illegible,
we find on old dictionaries (I have a Larousse from 1922) where all the words are first written there phonetically (for the use of children probably). Admittedly, it would become unreadable for those who are accustomed (therefore conditioned) to writing.
You still have to admit that the spelling is complex, not necessarily justified and that the grammar has a tortuous logic within which there are sometimes more exceptions than the rule!
absolutely! This change, however necessary, finds opposition by those who are supposed to hold the knowledge-(in this field as for all the others[*]) the MASTER The standard meter of knowledge and in reality the most conditioned and wanting to protect their privilege, precisely to the detriment of the children!
[*]we see this with the subject of vaccination where certain "scientists", conservatives, cling to supposed knowledge by using and abusing their position as DOCTOR, one who follows a doctrine precisely and not necessarily any truth.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 24/07/22, 21:16

Yes, Guy, but it's often in the playground! : Mrgreen:
For some it is obviously very developed and the expression "sense of repartee" sometimes takes on an eminently questionable meaning... : roll:

Janic, it is a very fair remark that this conservatism is observed among those who derive their power from the mastery of this technique. As far as I am concerned, I think I can claim a certain ease in this area, but I remain aware that it requires excessive effort and time devoted to the formal aspect of the language to the detriment, very often, of the substance, it that is to say of the signified substance.

To follow up on my previous remark and link it to yours, one possibility would be to use the International Phonetic Alphabet which directly transcribes phonemes...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/07/22, 21:35

Ahmed wrote:To follow up on my previous remark and link it to yours, one possibility would be to use the International Phonetic Alphabet which directly transcribes phonemes...

Let's start detecting and eliminating fake memes. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 24/07/22, 22:03

Ambitious company within the framework of the same-ethics! : Wink:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/08/22, 11:14

I don't know if it's an "official" manual or a vacation book... but it sucks in both cases... wokist sluts...

FaL9rq0XgAARgRr.jpg
FaL9rq0XgAARgRr.jpg (90.03 KiB) Viewed 1071 times
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/09/22, 21:45

er... the shortcomings of the programs....

uh no, the shortcomings of recruiting teachers...

1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/09/22, 20:26

Here it is...the result...

FcNsrsrWQAAHcp7.jpg
FcNsrsrWQAAHcp7.jpg (42.93 KiB) Viewed 837 times
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/09/22, 20:51

0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"