The end of confinement is approaching ...

philosophical debates and companies.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The end of confinement is approaching ....

by Macro » 03/05/20, 13:16

Christophe wrote:And most of the jobs are useless! Except to occupy people and encourage consumerism ...

And without unnecessary consumerism like the internet, personal computer smartphone ... They make people take care by posting 400 messages a week on forums : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 03/05/20, 13:18

Macro wrote:..For the old in the Ephad ... It changes them what the deconfinement ????

Are you stuck in emery or what?
"The lack of humanity and compassion shown by this government is incredible. Both for the old (as we have seen) and for the very young today." <<< This is my sentence and it says nothing more.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/05/20, 13:47

Macro wrote:
And without unnecessary consumerism like the internet, personal computer smartphone ... They make people take care by posting 400 messages a week on forums : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Internet is a tool ... which can be used to consume ... or not!

The rate of current equipment and automation makes the human presence to maintain the service minimal ... I would say 1 job per 10 customers? : Cheesy:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 03/05/20, 14:18

Christophe wrote:
Internet is a tool ... which can be used to consume ... or not!

The rate of current equipment and automation makes the human presence to maintain the service minimal ... I would say 1 job per 10 customers? : Cheesy:

You are not there at all ... you also need road and pedestrian access to the servers, enough to give the guy a bite to eat .... He doesn’t come close ... A dressmaker for his clothes ... And a whole bunch of fixed and incompressible jobs around all that ... As Ahmed pointed out so well in another post ... The first of chores ... Those that no one saw until a few weeks ago ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/05/20, 14:24

If there is a job that can be done in teleworking, it is an internet network administrator ...

Obviously, if the data center "circuit breaker" has blown ... You have to go there to reset it!
0 x
taam
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by taam » 03/05/20, 14:54

No need to move, Linkyky simplifies our lives, just click to remotely turn on power, even that Robins are afraid of hackers : Cheesy:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 03/05/20, 15:15

Christophe wrote:If there is a job that can be done in teleworking, it is an internet network administrator ...

Obviously, if the data center "circuit breaker" has blown ... You have to go there to reset it!

Your network administrator must have the skills to do this .... A 1000KvA circuit breaker does not hang up like that of a 16A socket ... so in addition to the IT teacher .... He had to a teacher of electrical engineering ...

I know a network administrator ... Currently confined ... It is good he works for schools ... As soon as it resumes ... He leaves for 3 weeks in Martinique ... Telework ...
0 x
A.D. 44
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by A.D. 44 » 03/05/20, 23:07

Okay this is Nikel all that ...

Besides you (2, 3 or 4) ... There are useful people in the end.

The others are finished feignasses which are only there to benefit from your immense work to you (thank you in passing for the quantity and the quality of your job ...).

All this awful mass of useless: personal services, civil servants of all kinds (educational, medical, transport ...), associative social services ... Etc (the list is so long ... So many idlers, it is to vomit), should first die from the virus (or something else ...).

So the real productive world (the one who works hard, who knows how to win pepetes, who never balks, who is super hard at evil, who knows how to do it ...) would finally be sanitized. Rid of this burden, the world would be free and look much better.

While waiting for this hypothetical relief ... We thank you (the few useful) for your dedication.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/05/20, 23:11

I didn't say that ... I said that:

I estimate at 20% to 30% the share of essential jobs currently ... and if those there have to earn more during this crisis it would not bother me (contrary to what some contemptuous people think ...) on the contrary .. .

When I say now it was before the covid crisis! Sorry if I was not clear ...

Changing pumps or jackets every 3 months is not a vital necessity for society, except to satisfy consumption! I didn't make a typo ... : Cheesy:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 04/05/20, 00:13

AD 44 wrote:So the real productive world (the one who works hard, who knows how to win pepetes, who never balks, who is super hard at evil, who knows how to do it ...) would finally be sanitized. Rid of this burden, the world would be free and look much better.

You forgot "who was born poor and who built himself with the strength of the wrist and by crushing the others so that daddy is proud of him and to please mum, who is there to love his son, to make the food, the housekeeping and say thank you when we give him a gift. : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)