philosophical debates and companies.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The dramas of ecological stupidity

by Exnihiloest » 31/12/22, 18:29

Macro wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:
Macro wrote:You're privileged to be able to write stuff like that and it stays... When I put it on, it's straight trash without warning...

Privileged?! It's you who says it, and without intelligence. What difference do you make between a webmaster who practices catastrophism, conspiracy theories and lies, and a telephone stalker like we have 5 or 6 a day who wants to sell us anything, or a "24/24 convenience store" who is going to make an elderly person pay 10 times the price by cheating the repair? The losers who take advantage of their situation to manipulate others or even exploit them would be endowed according to you with all the virtues because they would have difficult ends of the month?!
If the life of some consists in rotting that of others, I tell you frankly, I don't see the need for it, those can die and I will spit on their grave.
If you're on their side, not that of the poor and people of goodwill whom we're ready to help, but that of the miserable pests that you seem incapable of distinguishing from the former, don't come and complain about society, you don't only get the one you deserve. Your threats of slaps from the top of your pretense of indignant ridicule are real clowning, you shouldn't try to fart higher than your ass.

Macro wrote:...
The real value of a slap both for the one who gives it and for the one who receives it... Is that it is given (and received) with bare hands...

It is surely true, all the gorillas say it.

I think you got the wrong recipient...

Bon weekend

Possible. It would rather address a webmaster. Like what we must remain clear and unambiguous, even if it means being censored.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 31/12/22, 18:58

izentrop wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:
izentrop wrote:You know full well that's not true.
Well, at 14 she knew everything about climatology, could judge the relevance of this fledgling science. And it was not his father who wrote his texts, tell us these conspiracy theorists who, like you, ignore themselves:
https://www.valeursactuelles.com/monde/ ... r-son-pere

Caught in the act of lying. Ah she is beautiful, the Joan of Arc of environmentalism!
Because you take "current values" for a reliable newspaper you? You are one of the worst counterfeiters of this forum, when the subject does not suit your prejudices...

Well let's see... "Current Values" is a conspiratorial site, and "Liberation" too I suppose: https://www.liberation.fr/checknews/202 ... o_1773407/

We read there that the Facebook bug did reveal that Greta Thunberg's texts came from her father's account but "Greta" said that she was the one who wrote them, so no doubt it was her, a Saint cannot lie! : roll: Too bad she never said, before the facts, that she used her father's account, only when she got caught!

With the IPCC you still had excuses, but there you fall into a veneration worthy of the last of the religious bigots. I'm telling you, just as you left, and getting tossed about by all the conspiracy theories floating around here, you're going to end up antivax.

santaGreta.png
santaGreta.png (885.12 KiB) Accessed 1425 times
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 31/12/22, 19:27

dumb
....these can die and I will spit on their grave.
and the naz...y facho who reveals, if we could still doubt it, his true face of hatred. Beware that your grave will also crumble with spit, as soon as you die, according to your own wishes.
so there's no doubt, it's her, a Saint can't lie!
each era has its own saints, as is the case with Saint Pasteur, who is recommended by phony vaccine merchants, which saint "can't lie".
One day no one, always no one, the dumb who believes himself and claims to be intelligent (sic)!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 06/01/23, 01:41

Exni can't understand, he's so regimented...

I am not for the degradation of "basins", "volunteer mowers" or "Mc do" thugs, but there I am more : Lol:

"You have to understand that these people are simply claiming the right to life, to survival", summarizes the mayor of Lyon about the activists.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/02/23, 15:49

I put that here, press review of green activism in France:

ecolos.jpg
ecolos.jpg (197.69 KiB) Viewed 961 times
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/02/23, 09:06

26/02/23, 16:49
I put that there, reviewed green activism in France:
Rather anti-ecological press review to make it a tree hiding the forest from pacifist ecologists
Now it is not by making fondness of the anti-ecological violence of the economically powerful that the schmilblick will advance
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 27/02/23, 10:26

Just a question,

Can we calculate the nonsense of the non-ecologists, having had an impact in the more or less long term, since 1900, for example, compared to the "bullshit" of the ecologists?

Ecolos means nothing if you don't put a real definition on it.

Is it being green to favor short journeys for fruit and vegetables, for example, or is it being against nuclear power, or what? Against everything that pollutes?
In all that pollutes, the greatest, the most magnificent, is man.

But what does nature do?
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/02/23, 11:53

But what does nature do?
she's waiting for us to stop all our bullshit, which will take forever!
0 x
perplex
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by perplex » 28/02/23, 11:27

The current period reminds me of the time when there was no speed limit… Much less car but it was sporty : Lol:
Even for the most stupid, he will end up sorting his waste with or without his consent...
0 x
The world is perfect !!!