The dictatorship against pollution and climate change?

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

Re: The dictatorship against pollution and climate change?

by Christophe » 09/03/20, 18:05

Courrier International is putting it back on its feet and does not hesitate to "applaud" the green dictatorship! After that, there is worse as a dictatorship than going without meat 1 day a week (My god without meat !!! How serious for my ego of consumerist capitalism !!) ... It is even recommended in the Bible! Huh Janic?

https://www.courrierinternational.com/a ... ture-verte

To fight global warming, long live the green dictatorship!

Decrease in authorized traffic speeds, “meatless days” in canteens, etc. Some measures, likely to help stem global warming, are perceived by some as authoritarian abuses. But guaranteeing the common interest, even at the cost of a few individual freedoms, should be the goal of any policy worthy of the name, judges this center-left German magazine.

(...)
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 09/03/20, 18:39

We are coming to the green dictatorship, and contrary to the days of communism, today the green fachos do not even hesitate to openly claim their dictatorship and demand the application of their sharia.

Christophe wrote:... After there is worse as a dictatorship than to go without meat 1 day a week (My god to pass me meat !!! How serious for my ego of consumerist capitalism !!) ...

You don't have to do without it, you've listened to the sermons of green preachers too much. The idea that animal husbandry would be more harmful to the planet than agriculture is a surah of the green Quran, unfounded as most are. :
On the contrary, the existence of meadows has environmental benefits, "their soils are richer in microbial biomass and biodiversity than crop soils. They store more carbon, are 20 times less sensitive to erosion and filter water better" .

Then, "86% of animal feed cannot be consumed by humans" and "the concentrated feeds used for monogastrics and herbivores add value to crop residues and by-products from plant sectors intended for food. human ".

In addition, "certain types of livestock, such as ruminants on grass or farms that use a lot of agricultural co-products, are net producers of protein. That is, they produce more protein ( of animal origin) consumable by humans that they do not use vegetable protein consumable by humans to feed animals. "

Finally the idea of ​​a waste of water with 15000 liters of water / kg of meat produced is a pure lie.
Summary of misconceptions of green propaganda, here: Some misconceptions about meat and farming
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/20, 18:53

Exnihiloest wrote:We are coming to the green dictatorship, and unlike the days of communism, today the green fachos do not even hesitate to openly claim their dictatorship and demand the application of their sharia law.]

What bad words it is serious from the vilification there! And all this against the good of future generations ... do you have children?

You really showed your true face in one sentence: but what are you still doing on this forum? : Shock:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 09/03/20, 19:14

Christophe wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:We are coming to the green dictatorship, and unlike the days of communism, today the green fachos do not even hesitate to openly claim their dictatorship and demand the application of their sharia law.]

What bad words it is serious from the vilification there! And all this against the good of future generations ... do you have children?

You really showed your true face in one sentence: but what are you still doing on this forum? : Shock:

: Lol: : Lol: : Lol: bravo for the imitation of the Gadgetdebois.
I resist for the free future of my children and future generations.
Hello? Hello. Here London. The French speak to the French. I call on the free citizens of this country to put environmentalists into orbit. They will not stop spinning, as the other would say.
: Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 09/03/20, 19:17

Exnihiloest wrote:I resist for the free future of my children and future generations.
Hello? Hello. Here London. The French speak to the French. I call on the free citizens of this country to put environmentalists into orbit. They will not stop spinning, as the other would say.
: Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

After "I accuse", after "the yellow star" *, here is "De Gaulle" ... This guy has no limits and I think that if not your children, but your grandchildren will spit in your face!
Incidentally, depending on multinationals is not freedom but enslavement.
* Which earned me a warning in its place ...
sante-pollution-prevention/la-loterie-de-big-pharma-t16325-20.html?hilit=%C3%A9toile%20jaune#p382216
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/20, 20:08

No chance that he has children ... he is far too selfish! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Or maybe it was by accident? : Mrgreen:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 09/03/20, 20:52

If the air quality is actually improved in big cities, it should however be noted that pollution has only increased in the world.
In France, pollution is lower in areas with high concentrations than in the past, but particle pollution is now ubiquitous, including deep in the Pyrenees.
On a global scale, pollution has never been so diffuse, there is thus no longer any truly virgin area.
This is a consequence of the strategy of optimization of constraints, whose leitmotif can be summarized as follows:"To pollute more you have to pollute less ... but everywhere!"

edit I have corrected my shell.
Last edited by sen-no-sen the 09 / 03 / 20, 21: 15, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 09/03/20, 20:59

sen-no-sen wrote:If the air quality is actually improved in big cities, it should however be noted that this one has only increased in the world.

We banned CFCs, we stopped putting lead in gasoline, sulfur (except for boats) is constantly decreasing in fuels, "super" contain less carcinogenic products (benzenes) than at the start of their marketing, then there is better in Europe. The fact remains that fine particle pollution is on the rise and it is not with the advent of nanotechnologies that it will stop, quite the contrary. And there, if I can say "it promises". :(
Ps: When you write "this one", do you mean pollution or air quality?
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 09/03/20, 21:09

The use of coal has decreased by 20% in 3 years in Europe and by 15% over the same period in the USA, except that in China (which accounts for half of the world's coal plants) this quantity has increased by about 2% , and 2% of a large share:

Ps: When you write "this one", do you mean pollution or air quality?

Sorry little shell, yes I'm talking about pollution.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 09/03/20, 21:46

Christophe wrote:No chance that he has children ... he is far too selfish! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Or maybe it was by accident? : Mrgreen:

"Abject", as your pitbull would say. You have fallen very low.
But at least things are clearer. I'm hampering your escronology business. When you think that your pit bull attacks multinationals, and that you subscribed to it for your site, Facebook here, Tweet there, ah bunch of hypocrites!
0 x