The sexist campaign of AdopteUnMec! Feminization of our Society?

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

Re: The sexist campaign of AdopteUnMec! Feminization of our Society?

by Christophe » 05/09/17, 13:37

nico239 wrote:What to do???

Such or such (99% of us ???? oups : Shock: : Mrgreen: ) will not bear that his daughter (or his son) marry: a black, an Arab, a woman, a member of the national front or the Communist party or LRM or any other, too poor, too rich, trade unionist , a boss, an unemployed, a Catholic, a Jew, a Muslim, a Jehovah's Witness, an agri, a banker, a cop, a soldier, a tax inspector, a bar patron, too old, too young , a stranger, a butcher, a trucker never there, etc ... etc ....

Man (as a species) is a desperate case ... : Cheesy:

It is not false ... You are right we are a despairing species ... there is nothing to do ... Vive the next dominant species : Cheesy:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/09/17, 14:06

Christophe wrote:
izentrop wrote:As long as the difference in wages for equal work persists.

This is what has been said and hammered for "always", but is this still really the case? Studies remind him regularly but I am beginning to doubt more and more ... because we must compare exactly the same!

For the same job, there is no difference in salary among civil servants (which already makes a lot of people!), No more than in big boxes (at least for "small" salaries ...). .

Those who still believe that a salesperson at Fnac touches less than a salesman are to the west completely ... they are all + or - to smic ...
I have stats http://dares.travail-emploi.gouv.fr/IMG ... 17-005.pdf

And you, what proves what you advance? : Wink:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/09/17, 15:12

Very good this doc but it does not explain anything!

It merely analyzes facts (consequences) and never it explains why these differences ... (causes)

Let us take a passing beast, page 5:

The average monthly net wage gap between women and men remains the highest in the financial and insurance business (-38,8%) and in all other service activities (-26,3%).

You know a lot of women traders? I have never seen ... in all the documentaries that I saw the trading rooms are almost exclusively filled with men (I say not that there are not female traders but it is much more rare!)...

So necessarily a "mediocre" male trader will earn more than 10 experienced agency advisers, a good one will earn more than 100 ...

This explains very widely this difference in statistics ... but they are not the same positions and the same responsibilities, so it is not comparable sorry ...

We have to stop trying to make statistics say anything ... Once again we are trying to victimize women ... But they are not (or "more" is more correct because it was the case a few years ago decades) discriminated against on wages responsibility, experience and level of risk, and I am convinced of that!

They may just be less ambitious (money, money ...) and certainly have less taste for risk (because to be a Trader it is necessary to have it ... even if it is not your money ... ) only men. A woman will look for more security compared to a man ... administrations are much more feminized for this reason ... would not there be a hair of male discrimination at hiring there? : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

What am I macho saying that?
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 05/09/17, 17:28

Here I bring water to the machismo ambient : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

In my (big) box the boss has become fashionable by making women climb and / or by having it hired outside ....

This is called affirmative discrimination and therefore artificial in essence.

The majority of these new managers, who were totally unpopulated, drowned, confusing authority and authoritarianism, harassing subordinate men and women for the misfortune of the whole edifice: the box, themselves, men and women under their hierarchical authority.

In short, a great mess for everyone.

Result: after 1 then 2 some failures were put up, others "turned" with elegance, ie recasée to the competition or in the group like hot potatoes.

On the ben lot ... it's as if the normal selection had played 20% approximately proved to be suitable for positions
Exactly as if we had climbed a single blow of a single 100 guys unprepared for the management there would have been 20% who would have done so.

In the end we regressed because we lost time, we caused tension, absenteeism, resentment or even hatred (I do not know if it is a characteristic of the female but I do not know a single subaltern women ready to forgive the evil that was done to them in particular because the damage has repercussions in ricochet on their family circles, often sacred, and with reason, in our ladies)

We just apply modes without any discernment or reflection of any kind just to do well to say that we have 50 / 50 of women managers.

Instead of slowly evolving this percentage we put a big boost by doing anything to finally serve what to the 1er chief ??? The cause of the women themselves.

Those that have been fired are destroyed because their reputation will follow them 10%
Those that have been put up are destroyed (except the salary anyway) because they are well aware that they have failed. 10%
Those who are still in position and who are unfit are morally exhausted because they have the majority of their teams back 30%
Stay about 30% who try to manage at best without making too many waves
And the 20% who deserved their promo who are unanimous

We should have promoted these 20% there
Well train and prepare the following 30% with expected managerial takeover in about 3 years
And select severe in the 50% by making them progress in small touches and see how it went
Exactly as we have done so far without any gender discrimination.

Not to mention that in order to reach the quotas, some of them ... were not really starting, saying that if they did not accept their promotions, their careers would be damaged ...

In short, pure stupidity.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/09/17, 18:06

nico239 wrote:Here I bring water to the machismo ambient : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

(...)

In short, pure stupidity.

Hihihi ... Very good testimony, thank you, it is almost a case of school: parity it does not work (sorry ladies politicians), these are the skills that work! : Mrgreen:

Women are more talented for certain tasks than men, men for others ... imposing parity in all businesses is a complete hogwash. Quite simply because we have different passions! How many women work in engine design? How many men journalists in the fashion press?

Otherwise women are more jealous and more resentful than men and I think that they can be more cruel and harder than men (less empathy) when it comes to business the primary instinct of protection of his family: me before the others ...), this in general ...

Example: crossing a cannon on the street makes a lot of women (primary jealousy ????) ... and they can see it before us (this is still the worst!) ... if so ... I cross a canon masculine frankly ... I bang myself like the year 40 ...

Finally a man knows how to forget and forgive, a woman a lot much less easily (I think you found Nico) ... after all we have a masculine and feminine part in us it is variable ... I exaggerate : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: )
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 06/09/17, 20:59

Christophe you are raising the question of the feminization of society, I think it is indeed an interesting point whose mechanisms must be understood in order to avoid subjective interpretations.
Several phenomena are in play by means of a common root: that of Exponential economism.

"positive discrimination"(beautiful oxymoron!) towards women is a smokescreen aimed at masking the violence of the economic system towards women, and it is obviously the same process that is used with the "ethnic minorities", the disabled, the LGBTQ ++ ( !), or ... the biosphere, i.e. making a lot of noise, bordering on propaganda on a subject of struggle for equality, preservation and all the hoopla, in order to hide the processes caused by the system and which leads the world to its ruin.

Another point, talking about the feminization of society is a valid view for a man living in an industrialized country in our time, but in a meta-historical way, society does not feminize, it becomes androgynous, sacred nuance.
Technical development tends to limit the differences linked to sexual dimorphism, and "progress" should eventually erase the relationship between men and women in a way never seen before.
The processes involved should eventually transform humanity into a new evolutionary form, that of non-biological life, and therefore all sexual differentiations will naturally tend to disappear (machines do not have sex), the defense of post- modern is a skillful hide sex to be phenomenon.
It should not be assumed that LGBTQ + or feminist * claims are trivial, it is a strategy of the economic system aimed at normalizing non-reproductive relationships, ** for the greater benefit of the economic market.
As for the feminization of the male class, it makes sense to see in it a clever way for cosmetic multinationals to sell their plethora of products ...

* It is important not to confuse "original feminism" with current post-modern feminism, the latter is to the defense of women what sustainable development is to the biosphere: a fraud with commercial aims.
** Like the best of worlds A.Huxley, sexual intercourse tends to be transformed into a "leisure activity", leaving reproduction to the good labs (ectogenesis).
1 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/09/17, 21:41

Well said sen-no-sen!!

sen-no-sen wrote:Another point, talking about the feminization of society is a valid view for a man living in an industrialized country in our time, but in a meta-historical way, society does not become feminine, it becomes androgynous, sacred shade.

Are you talking about androgyny or misandry?

I ask this because the androgyny can be understood by some as the opposite of misogyny ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 06/09/17, 22:00

I ask this because the androgyny can be understood by some as the opposite of misogyny ...

Probably these "some" have they never opened a dictionary? We can only warmly recommend this enlightening company to them! :D

Our societies are divided between two contradictory tendencies: the erasing of differences and at least gender equality (which is not the same thing) and the need to assign a specific contradictory status to our economy, in which the sector productive, with its peculiarities, like competition, action, gain, is opposed a reproductive sector * centered on giving, compassion; these two aspects being in reality perfectly complementary, since the second is the condition of the first. This necessity tends to disappear gradually, due to the evolution of technology, as is rightly pointed out Sen-No-Sen.
Of course, we are not immune to a reversal of the situation, because evolution is in no way linear ...

* Reproductive is understood not only at the biological level of maternity, but also at the labor-power of male-producers.
Last edited by Ahmed the 06 / 09 / 17, 22: 16, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/09/17, 22:09

There are a lot of "some" in France and even more in Belgium ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 06/09/17, 22:37

I wrote:
In the case of racist insults, we must take into account the balance of power, otherwise, by "egalitarian" treatment, as you do, we make this essential element disappear ...

Et Christophe asks: "Can you expand, STP?"
The insult presents a different intentionality according to whether the author is a dominant who expresses the contentment of his ego, or a dominated one who protests against this domination of which he suffers. Of course, to understand this formulation in its non-sectarian sense, we must first of all ask that the roles are not immutable. A Salafist Muslim is by definition racist, consubstantially, even if there are factually reasons that (unfortunately) support his belief.
On the other hand, the habits make the racism of the ostracized is shocking since constituting a kind of anomaly (which would go so far as to justify ours!).
A slightly offbeat example, but which will perhaps shed some light on my point: September 11 is a tragedy (objectively no more than many others), of course, but what gives it its potential as an exclusive drama lies in the inversion of American thought patterns: bombing the "bad guys" abroad is quite neutral emotionally speaking, but being bombed for the first time when you are the "good guys" is perfectly unbearable, in the world. horror of physical reality visible of what it represents.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."