The sexist campaign of AdopteUnMec! Feminization of our Society?

philosophical debates and companies.
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The sexist campaign of AdopteUnMec! Feminization of our Society?

by Forhorse » 05/09/17, 08:31

Nothing new under the sun. This is exactly the same as racism.

A "white" who qualifies an immigrant of "bougnoul" (for example) and hop demonstration, general indignation, etc ...
A (son of) immigrant who calls a "white" a "dirty French" (for example always) nobody says anything, that's normal ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/09/17, 10:15

As long as the difference in wages for equal work persists.
Bof! if it scratches a little the machista dominant, then it does not bother me.
More parity is a better, though forced as in politics is not the best solution.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/09/17, 12:04

nico239 wrote:Their goal is reached ... they make the buzzz : Mrgreen: QED

Bin not so much that precisely ... a reverse iconography would have made the buzzz blow on!

"Speak well of me, speak badly of me but please quote my name" (De Gaulle)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/09/17, 12:14

Forhorse wrote:Nothing new under the sun. This is exactly the same as racism.

A "white" who qualifies an immigrant of "bougnoul" (for example) and hop demonstration, general indignation, etc ...
A (son of) immigrant who calls a "white" a "dirty French" (for example always) nobody says anything, that's normal ...

Yes it is similar: there is a difference of "treatment" which is not normal in some cases ... and that annoys a lot of people ...

My sister was called a dirty blonde a few years ago ... it's normal : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

I think the assoc. defense of women's rights operate similarly to SOS Racisme et Cie: a different goal but with the same unequal methods and the same results, let's say "oriented" ... and that annoys a lot of people (already that the French are complaining .. .)
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 05/09/17, 12:24

In the case of racist insults, we must take into account the balance of power, otherwise, by "egalitarian" treatment, as you do, we make this essential element disappear ...
In any case, the categorical claims, as the heralds of associations such as SOS racism or feminists have done, obscure the social considerations that are the basis of these discriminations.
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/09/17, 12:28

izentrop wrote:As long as the difference in wages for equal work persists.

This is what has been said and hammered for "always", but is this still really the case? Studies remind him regularly but I am beginning to doubt more and more ... because we must compare exactly the same!

For the same job, there is no difference in salary among civil servants (which already makes a lot of people!), No more than in big boxes (at least for "small" salaries ...). .

Those who still believe that a salesperson at Fnac touches less than a salesman are to the west completely ... they are all + or - to smic ...

What counts however is the seniority in the boxes or in the administrations ... and therefore necessarily with some pregnancy terminations or parental leave the seniority is less important, which may explain that in the end the women touch less ... It's nature, stop complaining!

But there may be a solution to this as a transsexual (so an old woman become a man) has just given birth (ask me how ...) hihihi : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

On the other hand, as long as money is spoken, in separated couples, allowances return (at least legally) always to 100% the mother, the classic case of a separation with an infant gives 1 / 2 week -end + holidays to the fathers ...

And so what? The 25 weekend and the halves of the holidays per year may not cost anything to the fathers ?? There is a real injustice in favor of women (Oh, but that's not possible ...) In short, fathers, in this system of custody, would be entitled roughly to 2 / 12 family allowances in proportion to the time spent with their child (ren) ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 05/09/17, 12:32

Those who still believe that a salesperson at Fnac touches less than a salesman are to the west completely ... they are all + or - to smic ...

In short, equality from the bottom! Surely the easiest to impose! : Lol:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/09/17, 12:33

Ahmed wrote:In the case of racist insults, we must take into account the balance of power, otherwise, by "egalitarian" treatment, as you do, we make this essential element disappear ...

Can you please expand?

Ahmed wrote:obscure the social considerations which are the basis of these discriminations.

This is what we are trying to denounce ... no?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/09/17, 12:49

Ahmed wrote:In short, equality from the bottom! Surely the easiest to impose! : Lol:

Hey yes ... and this is the case for all "basic" positions (therefore the majority of jobs) ... so where is the inequality of wages for an equal position?

Let me show 2 pay slips with a different salary of colleague H / F of the same box, with the same seniority, the post and exactly identical schedules ... AMHA this would go directly to the prud'homme if that existed. ..

Seriously think that in the basic positions men earn more than women it is a myth! However, it is the majority of the population ...

On the other hand, in positions of higher responsibility and in big boxes, men may, perhaps, be on average more ambitious, so negotiate more advantageous treatments (and if one does not ask, we have not ...), kind stock option, actions ... It is not salary to properly speaking and there yes it is possible that there is a difference in the negotiations (a man may be easier to negotiate than a woman face ... to a man ... Just as the opposite is true! ), same remark with the internal career development ...

I still have a problem because the negotiation of the salary during the contract (hiring) can also be oriented to the favor of men but what percentage of employees can still negotiate their salary at the moment? Seriously ... And a wage negotiation will depend on the experience, the age ... etc ... and as no one is equal, nobody has the same CV.

Ask Lauvergon if she thinks she was wronged during her career, she was just ambitious as a man that's all : Cheesy:
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 05/09/17, 13:28

Ahmed wrote:In the case of racist insults, we must take into account the balance of power, otherwise, by "egalitarian" treatment, as you do, we make this essential element disappear ...
In any case, the categorical claims, as the heralds of associations such as SOS racism or feminists have done, obscure the social considerations that are the basis of these discriminations.

You are not wrong but in any case useless to try to solve the problem ...

Case experienced this weekend a Portuguese boyfriend was rejected by some of his brothers because he had married a Brazilian ... - in 2 words a whore - ah if it had been a French : Mrgreen:

What to do???

Such or such (99% of us ???? oups : Shock: : Mrgreen: ) will not bear that his daughter (or his son) marry: a black, an Arab, a woman, a member of the national front or the Communist party or LRM or any other, too poor, too rich, trade unionist , a boss, an unemployed, a Catholic, a Jew, a Muslim, a Jehovah's Witness, an agri, a banker, a cop, a soldier, a tax inspector, a bar patron, too old, too young , a stranger, a butcher, a trucker never there, etc ... etc ....

Man (as a species) is a desperate case ... : Cheesy:
2 x