The universal basic income or income: operating debate

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

Re: Basic income or universal income: functioning, debate

by Christophe » 25/01/18, 13:10

And an "illustration" found at the moment that goes well:

26991780_1620387134674755_5777405205228177988_n.jpg
26991780_1620387134674755_5777405205228177988_n.jpg (38.81 KB) Viewed times 2767
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/01/18, 19:10

ah, you are surprised that you breathe with 1000 € guaranteed without anything wiggle ...

There are plenty of SMICARDs who earn less by getting tired a lot, once they take away their taxes and car expenses to go to work.

there is something wrong. A RU at 1000 €, is it inciting a majority to idleness "in complete psychological freedom", while a minority contributes (ra)?

A lower, simpler UK seen as a "one-stop-shop for social benefits" is something to think about ... but in my opinion it won't work out well either. We cannot standardize the UK between a single woman who has zero children and another who has 3, for example.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/01/18, 23:21

Do not agree with you Raymond!

I am no longer convinced of the relevance and the real utility lots of jobs now !!

I produce a shit A to sell to my neighbor who produces him another shit B ... he will sell me.

It is an exchange of shit AB BA, a plunder of resources but for NOTHING in fine if not a satisfaction to consume more and more ephemeral!
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 26/01/18, 10:10

Remundo wrote:We can not standardize the UK between an isolated woman who has zero children and another who has 3 for example.
Unless each of the 3 children is entitled to a UK?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/01/18, 10:57

Christophe wrote:Do not agree with you Raymond!

I am no longer convinced of the relevance and the real utility lots of jobs now !!

I produce a shit A to sell to my neighbor who produces him another shit B ... he will sell me.

It is an exchange of shit AB BA, a plunder of resources but for NOTHING in fine if not a satisfaction to consume more and more ephemeral!

We do not have to buy shit. Personally I buy food, I have very economical cars, and some tools (DIY + garden). it suits me well. Everyone is paying my head because I have a dirty old cell phone, and I like it.

Anyway, RU or not, the company of con-sot-mateurs is well anchored, and one can even wonder if it would not be stimulated by the guarantee to have a little too much money every month without doing anything. When you do not care, you have more time to go to the shops ... and tear off the mouth of your neighbor to have his pot of Nutella promo ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/01/18, 11:00

Gaston wrote:
Remundo wrote:We can not standardize the UK between an isolated woman who has zero children and another who has 3 for example.
Unless each of the 3 children is entitled to a UK?

but of course, a family with 3 mouflets for 5000 € / month with 2 parents "psychologically released". Listen, that inspires me, I'm going to talk to my wife about it !! Start preparing your wallets to pay us eh! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/01/18, 11:59

Remundo wrote:We do not have to buy shit. Personally I buy food, I have very economical cars, and some tools (DIY + garden). it suits me well. Everyone is paying my head because I have a dirty old cell phone, and I like it.

Selling shit is, however, what makes the economy spin ... and gives jobs to the majority of people! Hence my comment on the REAL utility of many jobs!

Remundo wrote:When you do not care, you have more time to go to the shops ... and tear off the mouth of your neighbor to have his pot of Nutella promo ...

It's really maddening this story of Nutella pot ...

Not sure that it is only idlers in this story !! Psychological violence ("I want", "To me, to me ...") it comes rather (especially?) From ego-centric careerists, in particular certain civil servants who think that everything is due to them ... I have some 2 copies in the family and they start to run me on the bean!

In short we fall well down right now! How to right all this shit? : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/01/18, 12:06

Remundo wrote:but of course, a family with 3 mouflets for 5000 € / month with 2 parents "psychologically released". Listen, that inspires me, I'm going to talk to my wife about it !! Start preparing your wallets to pay us eh! : Mrgreen:

I think you're completely off the table about UK funding ...

Do you know how much capital is in the banks for nothing? They create almost no economic activity and no human happiness (except perhaps an ego-social satisfaction to their owner ...)

The Tobin tax that causes you? Exemption of VAT on certain bank charges that causes you? Do you know the current price of social in France per capita? I think it is already located not far from 1000 € per head of pipe! The UK is just a drastic simplification!

And if that is not enough, there are dozens of fair solutions to finance the UK! Without having to tax more the "little ones"!

ps: for a teacher, I find your speech very "ego centered", how much are you paid per hour of work compared to other French people?
Here it goes with my remark about the officials! Sorry Raymond but you're going astray I think there ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 26/01/18, 12:14

Christophe, you write:
Selling shit is, however, what makes the economy spin ... and gives jobs to the majority of people! Hence my remark on the REAL utility of many jobs!

This is an excellent remark! 8) It should even be widened because the uselessness of jobs does not only concern the production of useless goods *, far from it! I would put in the same basket all the jobs induced by the complexity of the system, which are used to manage it or to make it bearable by "patches". This is what makes debt necessary, since not all of these jobs produce abstract value.
As for the consumer society, it has lead in the wing and will no longer illusion for a long time ...

One remark: the idea of ​​helping the most disadvantaged (including immigrants) is much more shocking than the existence of very large disparities, moreover, growing inside French society ... Amazing, no?

* The production is a sector in regression compared to the tertiary sector ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/01/18, 12:20

Distinguish pure production jobs from those of management or service ... I wanted to clarify but I zapped ... We can produce a material good but also a service ... it says in French ...
0 x