StopCovid 19, the tracking application becomes #AllAntiCovid

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

Re: StopCovid 19, the tracking application?

by Christophe » 22/06/20, 18:56

Ah ah ah ...

https://www.latribune.fr/technos-medias ... 50914.html

Ineffective because not sufficiently downloaded, inoperable with other European applications, much more greedy in personal data than announced - which weakens its legal base -, and marred by a "suspicion of favoritism" by the anti-corruption association Anticor which has alerted the National Financial Prosecutor's Office ... Very controversial, the StopCovid digital contact tracing application has had a series of disappointments since its launch on June 2. Should we stop the massacre?
0 x
Nico37
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Nico37 » 04/08/20, 22:38

Even if it dates from April 21, it is essential: https://risques-tracage.fr
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/10/20, 18:35

Stopcovid is dead alive #toitasuncovid sorry #tousanticovid ah no it's #StopAntiCovid?

So if we are stop and anti at the same time ... we are not pro ???? (it must be a typo ...) : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

TousAntiCovid now considered a barrier gesture

This Thursday, StopCovid becomes StopAntiCovid.

The application, the first version of which ended in failure, is the subject of improvements in form and editorial content, to be made more attractive to Internet users. "We went from an application that said nothing to the user to an application that starts talking to the user," said Thursday one of the senior officials who participated in the development of the new version. The application thus offers a real-time news feed on the epidemic, figures allowing to measure the spread of this epidemic, as well as figures on the use of the application in order to create a ripple effect. and motivation. There are links to various official information sites on the epidemic, such as santepubliquefrance.fr, mesconseilscovid.santé.gouv.fr, or geodes.santepubliquefrance.fr (information on the epidemic by region).

ousAntiCovid will now be referenced in all official communication on the coronavirus as a barrier gesture, in the same way as the wearing of a mask, physical distancing or the ventilation of rooms. But the decision to use it or not is up to individuals and them alone, no institution, company, business, restaurant ... having the right to demand it.

https://www.lepoint.fr/societe/para1-en ... 633_23.php
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/10/20, 10:55

0 x
Christophe

Re: StopCovid 19, the tracking application becomes #AllAntiCovid

by Christophe » 27/10/20, 18:24

I just installed TousAntiCovid, it's not bad ... just for the stats in near real time!
I therefore advise everyone!

On the private life I bang the shell of it as I said above: google and call do much worse for years!

Apparently the source code is available anyway ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/10/20, 15:36

Screenshot taken yesterday:

allanticovid.png
tousanticovid.png (236.18 KiB) Viewed 2463 times

For those who like statistics:

Declared covid rate per user: 19 / 649 = 4% of tousanticovid users (= 328 user in 724)

For the application to be effective, 100% of covid patients must report it to the application, how many has it had over the period since the launch?

Rate of notified: 1298 / 4 = 328% of tousanticovid users (= 724 user in 0.03)

Penetration rate in the working population: 4 / 328 = 724% not bad but still insufficient!

Let those who love the statistics so much here supplement with other rates ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/10/20, 18:01

Update of the day:

6.04 M in assets (good! For French moaners)

2405 notified to the risk exposure (not good! It should be more)

25108 notified cases (not good! It should be more)
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 01/11/20, 13:31

6 million ... less than 10% of the population ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/11/20, 13:45

We must compare to the active population Macro ... I think ... we are over 20% if we calculate like that.

Otherwise there are almost 7 million confirmed users today ... what matters is the daily progress ...

Another interesting figure would be to know the number of users who play the game by declaring their covid ... or not ...

There are only 28 cases declared via the app there ... Does this correspond to approximately 000% of the cases detected since the launch of the app?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/20, 13:49

Very good response to an anti covid app ... I keep saying from the start to these "grand dukes" that tracing has been around for years ... so 1 more 1 less ... what's the difference?

Hi Didier.

I don't know you, I saw a comment on Facebook from you explaining that you refused to install the Belgian Covid tracking app, Coronalert, because you value your privacy.

I spent 20 minutes on the internet looking for information about you.

Didier.jpg
Didier.jpg (179.31 KiB) Viewed 2292 times

You have removed your real last name from Facebook, but it is still present in the Google cache as well as in the URL of your Facebook profile, your name is Didier D ....

You live M .... (Public Facebook info)
You were born in W .....
You are a lumberjack at XXXXXXXXXXXXX. (Public Facebook Info)
Your dog is called Toto, he is 3 years old. (Public Facebook Info)
You've been in a relationship since 13/08/2018. (Public Facebook Info)
You have been living together since 27/03/2019. (Public Facebook Info)
You have been married since 29/05/2020 (public Facebook info) to C.
You like Johnny Hallyday (Public Facebook Info).

In September 2010, you looked for a recipe for mussels and you indicated "I prepare them without the butter and these beoucoup more appetizing, a mussel should not be oily I think"
In this post, you give your email address to someone who asks you for the recipe for your mussels.

Thanks to a search on this email address, I found 2 other linked emails, I saw that one of them was linked to a blog on voila (point) fr disabled in 2008.

Nevertheless, on archive (point) org, I was able to find traces of this site with montages of dolphins and dogs flashing with Blingee.

On this site, deactivated but archived on Archive (point) org, I also found all the messages in your guestbook and could identify most of your family members.

I stopped my research there because the scarlet red background of your old site screwed up my eyes and I overdosed on assemblies of Johnny on a winged horse against the backdrop of the sunset.

This information that I found, it is only about the public traces that I could find.

So I don't count ALL the trackers you have on your computers and phones that we all have.

Install the Didier app, it can't affect your privacy any more than the traces you already leave on the internet, like all of us.

Install the app, it can help avoid infecting you if there is a maximum to install it.

Even if given the edits you made 13 years ago, the loss of taste might not change much in your life, but it can save the lives of others.

0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"