Idrlabs sociability test. Insensitivity, megalomania, aggressiveness, manipulation: are you unbearable?

philosophical debates and companies.
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: idrlabs sociability test. Insensitivity, megalomania, aggressiveness, manipulation: are you unbearable?

by humus » 17/12/21, 12:22

Obamot wrote:
humus wrote:
Obamot wrote:I say it nicely: I think Humus cheated a bit (given some of his reactions)

And what would you have seen? : Mrgreen:

Guess ! :)

And I note that you do not demean ( : Lol: )

I didn't cheat if that's what you're implying, I've completed my answer above in the meantime.
Edit: and if the answer to your riddle is narcissistic, I have more than you 29%
On the other hand, wouldn't you have skimped a little on avoiding it? : Lol:
Last edited by humus the 17 / 12 / 21, 12: 27, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

Re: idrlabs sociability test. Insensitivity, megalomania, aggressiveness, manipulation: are you unbearable?

by Christophe » 17/12/21, 12:24

Obamot wrote:I do not comment on modos: na!

You better shut up ... my Obamounet! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

(that's just to confirm what ABC thinks of me!)
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/12/21, 12:32

Christophe wrote:Oba, I don't think we can really cheat
No indeed.

Christophe wrote: on the other hand on certain questions (5 or 6 I would say) I would have preferred the possibility of a "Do not speak" because I was really at 50/50 ... which could have influenced the final results a little. ..
Well uh, you said before that we couldn't really cheat ... the fact that you say you were 50/50, doesn't it show in the overall result?

Christophe wrote: And what's the point of cheating? Getting to know each other is good, isn't it?
Ah because you think you know yourself better now? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: [no I'm kidding]

Christophe wrote:I propose the obligation of such a test with publication of the results for all candidates in a political election : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
No comment : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/12/21, 12:40

humus wrote:I didn't cheat if that's what you're implying, I've completed my answer above in the meantime.
Edit: and if the answer to your riddle is narcissistic, I have more than you 29%
I believe you Humus.
Absolutely ignore what I noted, there is no judgment on my part ...

You have to understand that a dose of narcissism is normal (shrinks have a formula for that), having too much OR not having it is also a problem, which does not mean that there is none, as in certain anxious subjects! And besides, you saw, there is no “anxiety”Listed in the results ... hey hey ...)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/12/21, 14:06

I'm just saying that my results would have been more accurate for me if we had been able to skip certain questions ... like humus in fact ...
1 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 17/12/21, 14:48

Obamot wrote:
humus wrote:I didn't cheat if that's what you're implying, I've completed my answer above in the meantime.
I believe you Humus.
Absolutely ignore what I noted, there is no judgment on my part ...

You have to understand that a dose of narcissism is normal (shrinks have a formula for that), having too much OR not having it is also a problem, which does not mean that there is none, as in certain anxious subjects! And besides, you saw, there is no “anxiety”Listed in the results ... hey hey ...)

I have no problem with narcissism and I would even add that the first person to love is oneself. : Wink:
You want some ? : Lol:
And for clarification, I said at the beginning that I did the test in real life.
I would do it again with a view to "forum"and here I think the result will be different.
The barrier of the screen exacerbating or releasing certain points. : Wink:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/12/21, 16:53

Listen to Humus, guys, don't take this too seriously, relax eh ...

The "personal development”It is extremely important in our time, but it must remain imperatively personnel

Imagine answering again with in mind that others would read the answers and then compare with the old sauce! It just wouldn't be spontaneous, worthless ... So everyone do what they want but for me, taking the test honestly and spontaneously is what matters. Frankly no one will be there to judge anyone. If that would happen, I would strongly oppose it ...

Now I blame myself for having commented! : Oops: :P

Do not worry ... Good progress to all in any case.
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 17/12/21, 18:56

There, you're happy Obamot! : Lol:
I took the test again, oriented Forum and I am ? : Lol:

86% Narcissistic While in the real life test I was at 29% : Wink:
In real life, I have inhibitions that severely moderate this character trait.
Here the inhibitions can jump, it's like another life, a virtual life

Your test results suggest that your personality style involves: An impressive overestimation of your worth and a strong belief in your own importance and originality. From your perspective, you allow yourself admiration and affection by virtue of your intrinsic magnificence, (a little exaggerated but on forum and on certain particular subjects, there is that : Lol: ) et you go through life hoping to be treated with deference (not at all). You only care about others for what they can do for you (not only do I have a real interest in people if they agree to open up, I also only appreciate this kind of relationship but a forum is not really the place) and you have a lesser understanding of the concept of reciprocity (on forum, it's possible). But you are not vindictive because you consider yourself completely "above" the small compromises in which others are involved.(on forum, Absolutely and in life not vindictive either, I let piss) As long as the admiration you think you deserve comes from others in various forms, you are satisfied and even benevolent.
I do not seek the admiration of others, I satisfy myself on the meager subjects where I think I have skills : Wink:

I admit, that (I) must be boring : Lol: but i shouldn't be the only one here in this case : Wink:

On the other subjects, I am a priori more humble.
Here is Obamot, you will be able to sleep peacefully.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/12/21, 19:10

Obamot wrote:Listen to Humus, guys, don't take this too seriously, relax eh ...

Obviously he did not listen to you .... : Mrgreen:
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 18/12/21, 07:56

No, if I'm interested in going deeper, I don't see why I should go without. : Wink:

I even draw a conclusion from this episode, be sure forum exacerbates a "dumb" side of my personality and it necessarily rubs off on my personality in real life.
Le forum acts as a simulator.
Achtung guys! : Lol:
On the contrary, to be taken very seriously. : Wink:

To put things into perspective, the state of the person when they take the tests obviously influences the test.
I have for proof of having made 2 assessments of competences 2 years apart, with the same organization and the person found it surprising that a new aspect emerges in the second.
Obviously at the first, I barely came out of a hole and at the second I was more serene : Lol:
1 x