Idrlabs sociability test. Insensitivity, megalomania, aggressiveness, manipulation: are you unbearable?

philosophical debates and companies.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: idrlabs sociability test. Insensitivity, megalomania, aggressiveness, manipulation: are you unbearable?

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 16/12/21, 13:10

Christophe wrote:MOOO COPAIIINN!!

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: idrlabs sociability test. Insensitivity, megalomania, aggressiveness, manipulation: are you unbearable?

by humus » 16/12/21, 15:24

ABC2019 wrote:
humus wrote:What is compulsive wholesale?
I also have that in the highest places.

it's the guys who spend their day posting on the forums : Mrgreen:

How much do you have on compulsive? : Mrgreen:
Last edited by humus the 16 / 12 / 21, 15: 29, 1 edited once.
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 16/12/21, 15:25

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
humus wrote:What is compulsive wholesale?
I also have that in the highest places.

it's the guys who spend their day posting on the forums : Mrgreen:

Or someone who follows his ideas to the end ... : Mrgreen:

I prefer, everything is in the nuance. : Wink:
1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 16/12/21, 17:43

On the other hand, 43% schizotypic .... Honestly, I recognize myself in this that only in this item: people with TPS can react strangely during a conversation, To not answer

I like the principle of Maria Bodens: bullshit is like when you have salad in your teeth: if you shut your mouth it is not visible ....

"Schizotypal Personality Disorder (TPS), or simply schizotypal disorder, (by its synonym Asma) is a personality disorder characterized by significant social anxiety, paranoia, a need for social isolation, accompanied by thoughts or behaviors such as vocal mannerisms, an atypical dress style, or delusions.People with this disorder may feel extremely uncomfortable in an intimate or close relationship, mainly because they believe their peers are having thoughts In some cases, people with TPS may react strangely during a conversation, not responding, or talking to themselves1.

These people often interpret situations as being strange, or having an unusual meaning for them; paranormal and superstitious beliefs are possible. These people often seek medical attention to treat anxiety or depression, instead of their personality disorder. 2% of the population is affected, mainly among men "
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 16/12/21, 18:00

Do they also sell vaccines with the test? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/12/21, 12:07

I say it nicely: I think Humus cheated a bit (given some of his reactions) and it's not a judgment at all, besides it is possible that he did not notice it. ... (like all of us according to certain 'traits' I always say that to the feeling: Macro and Guy are super honest (always without judging) and they are not the only ones. This is the kind of test where we give clues without knowing it of their own accord, that's why there are only 2 possible choices available (that's why it is better to answer in all honesty (otherwise it is useless, frankly, it does not "advance" ) ... : Wink: :) I do not comment on modos: na!

Well, it's just a test eh ...
In general, it is better to be supervised by a "pro" and be careful with the vocabulary used. We must 'de-dramatize'.

Trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .... here is my picture:

DA7CD38D-C5D7-4BB1-AC69-928EABDDE617.jpeg
DA7CD38D-C5D7-4BB1-AC69-928EABDDE617.jpeg (413.65 Kio) Consulté 1352 fois
0E4600EB-553F-4AD2-82D7-2E3C872E2F1F.jpeg
0E4600EB-553F-4AD2-82D7-2E3C872E2F1F.jpeg (256.1 Kio) Consulté 1352 fois

Hi it's me ! : Cheesy:
1 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 17/12/21, 12:11

Obamot wrote:I say it nicely: I think Humus cheated a bit (given some of his reactions)

And what would you have seen? : Mrgreen:
As Christophe said, the questions lacked nuance for the choice of answers.
When there are 2 propositions and one is yes and the other is no crippling, I answered no.

and kindly, I thought you would never have taken and / or posted the test. : Lol:

We are also waiting for Janic and Ahmed, that would interest me, to understand these people.
Last edited by humus the 17 / 12 / 21, 12: 20, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/12/21, 12:16

Obamot wrote:Hi it's me ! : Cheesy:

MY COPAAAIN AUSSSI !!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Well it still lacks izy, janic and simplet !!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/12/21, 12:17

humus wrote:
Obamot wrote:I say it nicely: I think Humus cheated a bit (given some of his reactions)

And what would you have seen? : Mrgreen:

Guess ! :)

And I note that you do not demean ( : Lol: )
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/12/21, 12:22

Oba, I don't think we can really cheat (or we have to do it 10 times!) On the other hand on certain questions (5 or 6 I would say) I would have preferred the possibility of a "Do not speak" because j was really 50/50 ... which may have affected the final results a bit ...

And what's the point of cheating? Getting to know each other is good, isn't it?

I propose the obligation of such a test with publication of the results for all candidates in a political election : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x