Should bullfighting be abolished?

philosophical debates and companies.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Should bullfighting be abolished?

by Janic » 23/11/22, 18:49

There are sometimes "evils" for goods...
as? At most, we can see that the misfortune of some often makes the happiness of others, as with COVID and its vaccination campaigns where the labs have literally stuffed themselves!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 23/11/22, 18:55

"MOIJE" thinks that you are mostly narrow-minded.

I remind you that I do not endorse.

Everything is forbidden, if only a film like "Rabbi Jacob" would cause a scandal today.

You don't have to open everything either, one of your remarks with "the Nazis" is purely scandalous.

But that's just my opinion.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 23/11/22, 19:11

Janic wrote: At most, we can see that the misfortune of some often makes the happiness of others, as with COVID and its vaccination campaigns where the labs have literally stuffed themselves!

Phew! I was worried! But after 5 pages Janic still goes back to basics!
Oh, a question? It seems that vaccines have never shown the slightest effectiveness?
What do you think, just to know?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 23/11/22, 19:12

more .... What else does a history of vaccines in a subject on bullfighting???? is there arn in the banderillas???
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 23/11/22, 19:24

Well, I'm going to put something else that has nothing to do with it....

So totally HS, but ....

To be a judge, without legal knowledge, you can do it, without a plunger, of course.

From what I felt, it's 60% general culture, open-mindedness, etc., and only 40% law....

Is this good or bad?

Should we apply everything to the letter, or precisely, with a "human" spirit, judge, at 'all'.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 23/11/22, 19:27

Macro wrote:more .... What else does a history of vaccines in a subject on bullfighting???? is there arn in the banderillas???

You're really basic like man... Everything is linked.
Obamot would tell you about it much better than me, all that is the WEF and the "young leaders", Ukraine, the Covid, vaccination, bullfighting... but hey, don't understand, it's beyond you manners.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/11/22, 20:09

23/11/22, 19:55

"MOIJE" thinks that you are mostly narrow-minded.
like you then!
I remind you that I do not endorse.
what would it be if you endorsed, then!
Everything is forbidden, if only a film like "Rabbi Jacob" would cause a scandal today.
on the contrary! Both Jewish humor and Muslim humor would still enjoy it!
You don't have to open everything either, one of your remarks with "the Nazis" is purely scandalous.
and you think you are open-minded? There's still a lot of work to do to get there then!
The relationship between the Nazis and the bullfights is that of violence, which has neither nationality, nor color, nor sex, but it is precisely a state of mind because the same causes will always produce the same effects[* ] whether in bullfights or slaughterhouses, hunting grounds or shooting children in schools or anywhere else.
But that's my opinion of course! :(

[*] Never again, had been affirmed at the Nuremberg trial, but it was only a wishful thinking never realized!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 23/11/22, 20:45

I think you are totally disconnected from "life", and all is neither black nor white.

Another HS example....

I had a person in my job, around 20-25 years old who worked 25 hours a week, in my department, and lived with his mother...

Her mother died, and as she found herself alone, to live, with her 25 hours a week, I offered her a position where she could have an additional 35 hours, to live better, alone.

I thought I was helping her by doing this...

And shortly after, she blamed me for it, because she was no longer entitled to aid, and in fact, went from 25H per week to 35H, to penalize her...
Probably still the FRENCH system....

Wanting to do the "good" of people is not easy.

It's just a kind of reflection.

Wasn't there something in a movie in "My name is Nobody", where we pulled a "young zozio" from cow dung? who still reminds me of something else?
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/11/22, 21:12

23/11/22, 21:45

I think you are totally disconnected from "life", and all is neither black nor white.
I think you are a big naive to believe that everything is neither black nor white!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/11/22, 21:17

simpleton
Oh, a question? It seems that vaccines have never shown the slightest effectiveness?
as long as you say it, it's your right to believe it!
What do you think, just to know?
My opinion has no value, if you really want to know, go consult the official national statistical archives and other countries, the answer is there!
0 x