philosophical debates and companies.
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Special Envoy: the danger Facebook?

by plasmanu » 21/01/20, 09:40

Why you have no friends
https://www.chosesasavoir.com/navez-damis-facebook/
A recent decision of the Court of Cassation has just clarified what the French justice understands by “friend” when this term refers to the contacts established on the social networks. An important decision because it will surely set precedent as to how social links on Facebook and other networks are appreciated.

The case dealt with the appeal to the Court of Cassation which a lawyer had just brought against a decision taken against him by the Bar Association.

In his request, the complainant challenged the trial panel, on the grounds that its members were “friends” on Facebook ”.

And the highest French jurisdiction, the Court of Cassation confirmed the judgment of the Court of Appeal. The two courts thus considered that the term “friend” on social networks did not refer to the traditional concept of friendship, which implies real proximity.

For the judges of the Court of Cassation, the “friendship” on Facebook, or other social networks, would only translate an easier form of communication. In other words, it would facilitate, between the persons considered, contacts provoked by a community of tastes or the exercise of the same profession.

It should be noted that this judgment of the Court of Cassation was awaited in view of previous court decisions.

The Court had had to consider the question of friendship on Facebook from the angle of the private or public nature of messages exchanged between “friends” precisely on social networks.

It was therefore a matter of knowing, for the judges, whether, in each case, the conditions were met for the messages exchanged on social networks to be considered as private exchanges.

It appears that for this, it is first necessary that the “friends” are few and that they share a set of tastes and interests which seem to create between them sufficiently strong links.

It is also important that the persons concerned ensure that their account, on the social network, is accessible only to their “friends”. It is therefore essential that the degree of confidentiality it allows be carefully checked.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 22/01/20, 05:48

https://www.20minutes.fr/high-tech/2700 ... r-identite
Screenshot_2020-01-22-05-47-16-302_com.android.chrome.jpg

In spring 2019 I suffered 3 successive attacks on my Facebook account. 3 times they managed to change my password but with the double check they were not further.
I knew by email with geographic area of ​​the change.
I solved this with an uppercase lowercase letter number & special characters password.
Attacks on Apple account, Cdiscount, stream, I forget.
But luckily not email or PayPal, let alone my friend Google.
I obviously had the same password everywhere, it's impossible to remember it otherwise. I changed the email one first
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 26/01/20, 06:34

Poor Mila, 16, from the Grenoble region, out of school threatened with rape and death for a video criticizing Islam for making the buzz.
She did and said any nawak on Instagram only once.

Trump's number of daily Twitter posts is staggering and his insight into geopolitics is exemplary in its finesse.
http://www.slate.fr/story/186662/davos- ... ond-syrien
"As you know, we left Syria ... and it worked very well with Turkey. It worked much better than expected. They have what is called a secure area, and I appreciate everything you have done to secure this area as much as possible, "said the President.
He continued his speech as follows: “But as you know, we have oil, which is very important. We left soldiers for oil because we have oil and we are working on it. We have secured it well. ”

This also seems to be based on confusion, since the Pentagon denied that the American soldiers were there for the oil, which belongs to the Syrian government.

Red gold after blood diamonds
IMG_20200126_062427.jpg
IMG_20200126_062427.jpg (270.96 KB) Viewed times 3234

But fortunately not all social networks are bad.
In 6 cumulative months I have more than 10000 read reviews and 140000 views.
For zero subscribers. Like what ... thank you Google
20200126_052713-collage.jpg
20200126_052713-COLLAGE.jpg (134.03 KiB) Viewed 3234 times

And no smartphone (voluntarily) from the end of June to the end of August (HS battery removed).
I'm just a local level 6 guide.
And no PC either I restarted it in November after more than 3 years that it was getting dusty to update Windows 10 from version 1809 to 1909 (something like that) in 4G
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 30/01/20, 08:16

"He who sows the wind reaps the storm" said a religious representative.

Mila 16 years old from Grenoble out of school:

The prosecution has opened 2 investigations.
One for Mila: death threat
One against Mila: incitement to racial hatred

The Koran (Islamic religion) is a race, and the unfaithful is a white ...
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 31/01/20, 06:02

Attachments
Screenshot_2020-01-31-06-01-19-132_com.android.chrome.jpg
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 04/02/20, 13:37

According to the Washington Post, the president had raised the threat of attacking the dominant position of the giant on social media. Since then, Mark Zuckerberg and Donald Trump have found common ground after two meetings in two months in the Fall: Facebook has announced that it will not ban disinformation on its site as long as it comes from men policies, a crucial advantage for the Republicans. In return, Zuckerberg would have nothing to fear from the government this year, and perhaps for the next four years ... *

* This is part of a context of antitrust where several personalities like Elizabeth Warren, Pete Buttigieg (rising star of the Democratic party) and Nancy Pelosi (the president of the House of Representatives) are considering the dismemberment of the social network because of its position dominant.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 06/02/20, 04:04

0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 06/02/20, 11:25

I said it before and I say it again, Facebook should be dismantled, Zuckerberg should go to jail, its assets should be confiscated and distributed to those whose data has been stolen.
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/02/20, 12:24

Without speaking of private life, I think more and more that the real danger FB is its algorithm ... which can control as it wants and without any transparency your publications ...It is a disguised political censorship therefore! Already mentioned above!
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 07/02/20, 08:46

Phew. Mila (16) has found a solution to continue her education.
It is a state and family secret.
In the public it is compromised.
Fortunately there are still establishments under contract (private) as in the valley of the galaure next to the Palace of the factor factor (Hautrives) in the Drôme, mixed or not, but not only ...
palace-ideal du factor horse-hauterives-France-august-palace-palace-regarded-as-extraordinary-60509438.jpg
ideal-palace-of-the-horse-factor-hauterives-france-august-palace-palace-considered-as-extraordinary-60509438.jpg (312.26 KiB) Viewed 3057 times
0 x