Population decline in China

philosophical debates and companies.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Population decline in China

by Ahmed » 19/01/23, 20:04

The analysis of a phenomenon does not require prior adherence to anything. Moreover, only factual elements have been put forward...
However, you are aware of my position which raises the fundamental contradiction existing between the development of the technosphere and the anthroposphere.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/01/23, 20:13

Admittedly, I am not accusing anyone, however the debate tended to drift more into cold accounting "techno" — without addressing or recalling the reality of this drama — rather than the "anthropo" angle...

And it makes my hair stand on end when I read
Almost all the countries in the world where "serious" accounts are kept have been announcing falling birth rates and growth for the past 2 years. natural... with a possible reduction of the world population to 4 billion within the next 50 years...

And then it's rather good news for the planet
"natural" really? : Evil:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 19/01/23, 20:41

Obamot wrote:I don't believe it, would there be some here who would be justifying the genocidal policy pre and post covid
LOOK AT YOURSELF IN A MIRROR, ARE YOU NOT THE RESULTANT OF THIS KIND OF "PERVERSE AND REPRESSED SOCIOPATHY" COMPONENT WHICH HAS LEADED US TOWARDS WHAT IS HAPPEN TO THE WORLD :?:

(*) Multiple violations of the Nuremberg Code... : Shock:

Always remarks as outrageous as they are stupid. How silly and if I were a believer I would add "my God, how silly!".
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 19/01/23, 21:02

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:The coercion didn't work. It's working today, now that their standard of living is much better.

She didn't work? Well, look at the bottom of the age pyramid.

China_sex_by_age_20201101.png

This is how I analyze.
You're right, it worked from 1990 to 2003, one-child policy, then it went up again until about 2015.
Between 2003 and 2015 births increased while the anti-birth policy was still in place but more flexible, you had to pay for a second child.
After 2015, it is clear that the relay for the decline was taken by the standard of living.

We see that the figures for 2020 are almost identical to those of 2013, a minimum. In 2022, it is likely that the decline by the economy will have done better than the minimum during the one-child policy.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/01/23, 21:38

Exnihiloest wrote:Always remarks as outrageous as they are stupid. How silly and if I were a believer I would add "my God, how silly!".
Here is another one who thinks that the virus comes from the pangolin and that the vaxes protect against transmission :D yeah, like you say, it's nerd,"ESPECIALLY let's not ask ourselves too many questions, let's stifle this affair which has caused millions of deaths (in the name of the reason of graphic words? States? Money?)" :P as there is a criminal complaint against the President of the Swiss Confederation (responsible for the covid task force) complaint filed by a banker - it's very harmless isn't it, but there's surely something.. — Go ahead and continue your defamations, with your head in the sand.

there is no exaggeration, I am very much below the proportionality of the facts!

Outrageous remarks are your well-known trademark here. Like this:

Exnihiloest wrote: Ecological terrorism /// ecoterrorism
(had to dare to use a pure pretext, in such a forum, to place it for us hin huh hin...
Last edited by Obamot the 19 / 01 / 23, 21: 59, 1 edited once.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 19/01/23, 21:58

Obamot wrote:...Here's another one who thinks the virus comes from the pangolin...
million dead...
Swiss Confederation...

My thought is not accessible to idiots, Obamot, no need to answer me with your cat porridge for the bottom of the ceiling, it's HS.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/01/23, 00:32

Exnihiloest wrote:
Obamot wrote:...Here's another one who thinks the virus comes from the pangolin...
million dead...
Swiss Confederation...

My thought is not accessible to idiots, no need to answer me with your cat porridge for the bottom of the ceiling, it's HS.

Libelous statements and deliberate distortion of reality, disinformation, in its tendency to continually spread its big provocations without proof. Practicing harassment, accusatory inversion and expressing compulsive sophistical rhetoric as you do...
If that's not "low ceiling"? Image ImageImage
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 20/01/23, 18:13

Obamot wrote:...
Libelous statements and deliberate distortion of reality, disinformation, in its tendency to continually spread its big provocations without proof. Practicing harassment, accusatory inversion and expressing compulsive sophistical rhetoric as you do...
If that's not "low ceiling"? Image ImageImage

Calm down, your behavior is getting hysterical.
Psychiatry may have solutions for you. Service !
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/23, 18:34

Do they have group prices? : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"