Controversy diffusion of Home = success of the ecological vote?

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

Controversy diffusion of Home = success of the ecological vote?

by Christophe » 08/06/09, 12:45

What the hell, there are lots of political crouters who cry out in controversy: home WOULD have influenced the vote ... So what?

The ultra pessimistic shitty and oriented news may not it influence the votes? And that's not 1 Day but 365 days a year !!

Are we talking about sarko's pitiful 2007 media campaign based on security and purchasing power?

So when I see the results of Europe Ecology in Guadeloupe, I tell myself that it is not a simple FILM that has influenced but CRAPULOUS practices for a long time with respect to the environment !!!

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/speciale ... en_eu.html

Stop veiling your face: I hope this is not a fad and you will release fissa for most of you! The wind is turning!

I bet in their ignominy some politcards will try legal remedies to try to invalidate the vote ... :frown:
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 08/06/09, 13:53

No, no Christophe they will suddenly convert to ecology !! : Evil:
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/06/09, 13:57

If it is followed by practical acts I say: so much the better, they have only to convert and the more there will be the better it will be for the advancement of econology!

On the other hand if it is out of pure ecopropism, they will become our greatest enemies!

Sarko is currently in the 2nd category, see his disgraceful speech and lying to Urmat!
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 08/06/09, 14:26

The day the film was released was World Earth Day.

Then we had D-Day.
So if we link to HOME the rise of environmentalists we must in this case link the rise of extremism to the fact that the European election took place the day after D-Day.

And for abstention:
There was Mother's Day, as long as Mom lived in another region, we weren't there to vote. Hop let's move Mother's Day.

And if we went to see Pdt Barrack Obama (or ours) on the Normandy coast while living in the SE, we didn't necessarily have time to come back ... Hop let's move D-Day.

And if we went to Paris to see the Rolland Garros final, ditto, no time to come back to vote.

I forgot the F1 competition on TV!

In short, if we combine everything, how did we get close to 40% of voters? 40% of French people don't have TV, don't like tennis, are orphans or what? : Mrgreen:
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...

Back to "Society and Philosophy"