Pension reform

philosophical debates and companies.
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: pension reform

by phil59 » 13/01/23, 10:47

Next week I make an appointment for my retirement, already every year, I extend with the same woman! : Lol: : Arrow:

For good, I would have had to exceed my 3 years by 6-62 months...
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/01/23, 10:57

Macro wrote:
Christophe wrote:I had surprised 3 of them, discreetly (overcrowded train, I was sitting in the luggage compartment, they couldn't see me), chatting in the early 2000s when I regularly took the train, it was overwhelming... ME, ME, ME, ME...

All in all pov types!

So... By defending your bowl, your future, and your living environment... You are a typical pov... The trees you planted in your land to provide 0,5 stere of wood per year... .You intend to give this half stere to the needy ???

By defending tooth and nail national sovereignty for several years, fighting against what you consider to be scourges (wokisme, Macron, vaccination....) you always think of others or more honestly of you and your descendants????

Pov guy goes : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Please don't mix up the scales of values...for me it's survival, happy sobriety and social peace that I defend, not force-feeding, selfishness, inequalities and...laziness!

What justifies retirement at 55 after having worked 28 hours a week as a controller? Being on your feet (millions of other French people are also on their feet for 8 hours a day)? The intellectual difficulty of the task (2 sentences to remember "Ticket please" and "Thank you")... Oh yes, speed must wear out prematurely! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

If there are those who deserve retirement at 55, it is the teachers in disadvantaged areas! Most of them can't finish their career at 55 anyway...

Guys like you and me, who work (all work combined: when I did my trailer it was work) 60, 70 or even 80 hours a week should understand that... right? : Shock:

ps: for several years, are you sure of yourself? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 13/01/23, 11:27

Christophe wrote:
Macro wrote:
Christophe wrote:I had surprised 3 of them, discreetly (overcrowded train, I was sitting in the luggage compartment, they couldn't see me), chatting in the early 2000s when I regularly took the train, it was overwhelming... ME, ME, ME, ME...

All in all pov types!

So... By defending your bowl, your future, and your living environment... You are a typical pov... The trees you planted in your land to provide 0,5 stere of wood per year... .You intend to give this half stere to the needy ???

By defending tooth and nail national sovereignty for several years, fighting against what you consider to be scourges (wokisme, Macron, vaccination....) you always think of others or more honestly of you and your descendants????

Pov guy goes : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Please don't mix up the scales of values...for me it's survival, happy sobriety and social peace that I defend, not force-feeding, selfishness, inequalities and...laziness!

What justifies retirement at 55 after having worked 28 hours a week as a controller? Being on your feet (millions of other French people are also on their feet for 8 hours a day)? The intellectual difficulty of the task (2 sentences to remember "Ticket please" and "Thank you")... Oh yes, speed must wear out prematurely! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

If there are those who deserve retirement at 55, it is the teachers in disadvantaged areas! Most of them can't finish their career at 55 anyway...

Guys like you and me, who work (all work combined: when I did my trailer it was work) 60, 70 or even 80 hours a week should understand that... right? : Shock:

ps: for several years, are you sure of yourself? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

You have answers from people who haven't done it, and can't imagine.

You have an answer, whose words we don't hear, but which leave you perplexed, like a threat under adjacent.

This is just my impression.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 13/01/23, 11:31

In the last century, I did the whole course to enter the SNCF line drivers' school... From memory, yes, they only worked 4 days a week... But on a schedule 8 hours of driving 11 hours of rest 8 hours /11am What made the 40 hours done in 4 days... This is what was sold to us at recruitment anyway...

Not taken because of my two back operations...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 13/01/23, 11:33

phil59 wrote:

You have an answer, whose words we don't hear, but which leave you perplexed, like a threat under adjacent.

Kestudi....I don't understand... : Shock:
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 13/01/23, 11:41

I was talking about Christophe, not you.

Your words are pretty much in line with me.

I have a cousin, a railroad worker, who retired because he had to hang around, and at 55, took it, his house paid off, no worries, he could have continued for a few more years, but what's the point , he has 1500€ per month, low cost....
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 13/01/23, 12:22

Macro wrote:
phil59 wrote:

Kestudi....I don't understand... : Shock:

Not better...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/01/23, 12:24

phil59 wrote:I was talking about Christophe, not you.

Rephrase please! (I chatGPT at the same time there...)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/01/23, 15:21

France is one of the only countries in Europe where retirees are better off than working people.

Is he esttremdrouate? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/01/23, 08:31

The summary of ChatGPT:

Write me a text on pensions the WEF way

Pensions are an important topic for older people, but also for young people planning their future. Pensions are essential to ensuring a prosperous and secure life in old age.

Le Forum World Economy (WEF) studied the challenges facing pensions. Issues related to the aging population, outdated pension systems and declining worker contributions are the main concerns. The challenges facing pension systems are of paramount importance to governments and citizens.

The WEF also examined the possibilities of modernizing pension systems to adapt to demographic, economic and technological changes. He has identified solutions to improve pension security, including setting up private pension systems, improving compliance checks and promoting special-purpose savings products.

The WEF believes that innovation and technology are key to improving pension security. Information and communication technologies (ICT) can help improve the efficiency of pension systems, reduce their costs and increase their transparency.

Le Forum global economy continues to work to improve pension systems around the world. Its goal is to create a better future for seniors, providing them with security and quality of life in retirement.
0 x