Patent the living

philosophical debates and companies.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Patent the living

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/02/22, 18:52

sicetaitsimple wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:questionable source has one or more of the following: extreme bias, constant promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, weak or non-existent source of credible information, complete lack of transparency and/or fake news

The portrait of Obamot, in fact.

You are mean. He makes an effort, however: he puts certain things in the form of a question so that the person who answers passes for an “expert”.
Ungrateful! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/02/22, 19:03

pedrodelavega wrote:
Obamot wrote:When we imagine your level of alienation,
it's not me who is surprised by outdated information from 2016.

What's up with TDC, we can no longer post topics related to the theme of the thread? Where did you see that there would be an expiry date for “ideas”!? We're just talking, are you stupid or what? (Finally good, known answer)
It did exist, even if it was withdrawn, these are facts, do I have to tell you again benet?

pedrodelavega wrote:
: Arrowd:
rairfoundation
questionable source has one or more of the following: extreme bias, constant promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, weak or non-existent source of credible information, complete lack of transparency and/or fake news

I was waiting for this one... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

No, nothing suspicious, just follow the links to find the WEF anticipation work document : Arrowd:

54EBF1A8-B5D7-4983-B718-3FBF0C11378E.jpeg

https://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Advan ... y_2022.pdf

And correlation with the interviews of the boss of the WEF by Darius Rochebin, already reported here for a long time!

Get off Pedro, frankly...!

Check news: False / True Image Image

This is Guy's new con-court: “Find the right check-news, otherwise your face is in the dung.”
This is what it boils down to for him to post something worthy of interest, which is immediately subject to his sarcasm!
Aaaaah it's crazy to see Guy as a big supporter of the “Comedy Club” you see that good people alas : roll: : Shock: : roll:
Ignore it since it's the only thing to do.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/02/22, 21:39

Obamot wrote: post something newsworthy

About us

RAIR Foundation USA (Rise A lign Ignite R eclaim) is a grassroots activist organization made up of ordinary Americans leading a movement to reclaim our Republic from the network of individuals and organizations waging war to Americans, to our Constitution, to our borders, and to our Jewish-Christian values.

RAIR is an integrated media platform amplifying the voices of the silent majority, while informing citizens of daily assaults on freedom and encouraging leaders and grassroots activists to counter threats from Islamic supremacists, radical leftists and of their allies.

Use the RAIR “four pillars” strategy: education, community, action and coalition; RAIR's grassroots approach empowers citizens to neutralize these attacks on their communities.

RAIR's bottom-up approach to neutralizing attacks on our freedoms has the potential to empower citizens. RAIR will document the activities of key subversive actors who currently receive little attention in today's media landscape, exposing their activities and creating strategies to counter them. RAIR will spark unprecedented citizen activism and cultivate community leaders, filling a gaping void in the freedom movement.
AIR INTERNATIONAL

RAIR Foundation USA joins forces with global freedom movements to combat well-orchestrated and dangerous enemies of freedom. RAIR seeks to amplify the efforts of these courageous organizations and introduce them to our readers.

RAIR has assembled a team of experienced translators (German, Polish, French, Hungarian, Czech, Romanian, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Hebrew and Arabic) who caption relevant mainstream and alternative media, original submissions as well as social media . This subtitled content offers Americans a window into the deleterious effects of communism and Islamic supremacy on civilization.

Furthermore, key individuals involved in RAIR have been the driving force behind many successful grassroots campaigns thwarting subversive infiltration efforts around the world.
https://rairfoundation.com/about/
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/02/22, 22:09

I make a reading exception (because I blocked you) What interests me is the content, and it comes from the WEF...
I put the link, I don't care what you put, it does not concern the subject. Case closed sieGvax boy.

The WEF: you know your billionaire friends (well yes, you turned your jacket... so now you support the “Comedy Club”! : Shock:
(it started a bit with Izentrop, and now you're leaving Blédina alone... you're definitely on the right track) : roll:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/02/22, 22:37

0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"