"O Earth", the poem for Earth by Rémi Guillet (spleen)

philosophical debates and companies.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: "Ô Terre", the poem for the Earth by Rémi Guillet (spleen)

by GuyGadebois » 23/01/20, 12:32

Exnihiloest wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:...
Then he specifies:
"On your back the man learned to make money

"l'homme", not" certain men ", not" men ", it's generic, learn French.

Whether you are an expert in electric wires, coils, capacitors and other resistors, so be it. But when it comes to poetic licenses and the use of words, given your degree of perversion, fanaticism and partiality, you should put it on the back burner. It is implied that this verse concerns only "those who" and not the others.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/01/20, 12:37

I reported your remarks to Rémi, here is his response (I encourage him to participate directly but it's not his thing the forums... I will insist!)

Rémi Guillet wrote:Dear Christophe,

This text should be read and commented on as a poem and is also presented on other sites as a poem ... rather well rated

I refuse to respond to the comments you receive there because it is only the substance and not at all the poetic form ...

Others and numerous texts are more suited to criticism of the substance.

Sorry Christophe!

Rémi
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 23/01/20, 14:04

Christophe wrote:I reported your remarks to Rémi, here is his response (I encourage him to participate directly but it's not his thing the forums... I will insist!)

Rémi Guillet wrote:Dear Christophe,

This text should be read and commented on as a poem and is also presented on other sites as a poem ... rather well rated

I refuse to respond to the comments you receive there because it is only the substance and not at all the poetic form ...

Others and numerous texts are more suited to criticism of the substance.

Sorry Christophe!

Rémi

The art of poetry is precisely to suggest a background without going through the filter of rational analysis in those who receive it.
And Rémi Guillet has been very successful, unless the background as I felt it, that is to say condemning the man, was not what he wanted to convey despite the appearances of the poem. In fact I suspect that he does not condemn the man completely but he warns him.
The problem with his method is that it goes in the direction that we see everywhere today in ecology, a remake of the Christian mea culpa: the guilt of man.
Man is responsible for the situation he is in today (not catastrophic as they say), but certainly not guilty.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 23/01/20, 14:20

Exnihiloest wrote:The problem with his method is that it goes in the direction that we see everywhere today in ecology ...

The problem with your reading is that it goes in the direction that we see everywhere among the deniers who adore technologies.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 23/01/20, 14:26

GuyGadebois wrote:...
Whether you are an expert in electric wires, coils, capacitors and other resistors, so be it. But when it comes to poetic licenses and the use of words, given your degree of perversion, fanaticism and partiality, you should put it on the back burner. It is implied that this verse concerns only "those who" and not the others.

And your degree of Stalinism and recurring stupidity, you treat them?
Because if he no longer feels submissive to any plausibility and that we have to undergo lengthy posts the trials of intention and the insults of Gadebois classifying you in the only small boxes that his mind can manage, I do not see why I could not also do this style exercise.

It just so happens that I am an expert in electrical wires, coils, capacitors and other resistance, in computer science, that I am doing in physics, and that I also acquired strings to my bow in arts, letters and philosophy through my family background, that I am a Latinist and even did a little Greek to the point of chanting poems, and that my orientation when I was young could very well have turned to letters rather than sciences if my natural inclination did not hadn't objected to what I was intended for.

Sorry not to be boorish enough for you to understand me.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 23/01/20, 14:59

It is not I who confuse "reading" and "binding", any more than I confuse "cause" and "effect". A little modesty, damn Tryphon. You ridicule and disqualify yourself every day. : Cheesy:
Aside from that, Stalin, I hate him, except that he saved us from Nazism.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 23/01/20, 15:34

GuyGadebois wrote:It is not I who confuse "reading" and "binding", any more than I confuse "cause" and "effect". A little modesty, damn Tryphon. You ridicule and disqualify yourself every day. : Cheesy:...

0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 23/01/20, 15:47

It is your object, you know where you can put it, in addition! You will see, this cause will have good effects on you ...: Cheesy:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 23/01/20, 16:20

Friends of poetry, hello.
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 23/01/20, 16:35

sicetaitsimple wrote:Friends of poetry, hello.

: Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"