Non-journalistic approach to the war in Ukraine

philosophical debates and companies.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Non-journalistic approach to the war in Ukraine

by Obamot » 23/08/22, 13:54

To find solutions, it is still necessary to have the courage to look history in the face, the violations of the law, without biasing or omitting points...

This is the basis for making “conceptual observations” above all suspicion.
There are those who would do well to work on their bases.

What did you study AND SAID about the conflict before February 24, 2022...?
What to think of the Ukrainian civilian populations, who receive the Russians with relief and finally have their pensions paid after years of deprivation and persecution, rape, crimes and assassinations in the reign of arbitrariness?
Things that we discover that weren't connected by the western media...

The story begins at the end of the Second World War, at the end of which the West arrogates the victory while the Russian losses amount to more than 20 million dead, and that it is the troops of the USSR which arrive first in Berlin, without forgetting the capitulation of the Germans which is done in Yalta (and not in London or Washington...)

The collapse of the USSR was a trauma for the Russians... In 1991 overnight, 25 million people of Russian origin found themselves “in foreign countries”, it was a humanitarian drama that the West didn't worry about, families were cut off, many Russians lost their jobs, and found themselves without resources, that's what happened in half of the world. 'Ukraine. Here begins the problem...

Yet since Russia has done “what the EU expected of it” (get out of communism, develop its economy to prevent it from continuing to pose a threat in Europe, reform its political system and put an end to the oligarchy). It was done, but this merit should have been recognized and brought the Russians closer to Europe, instead, not only NATO which was to disappear is still there, but the CIA which has not ceased to seek to destabilize this “continent-country”.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 23/08/22, 14:29

Obamot wrote:
The story begins at the end of the Second World War, at the end of which the West arrogates the victory while the Russian losses amount to more than 20 million dead, and that it is the troops of the USSR who arrived first in Berlin,

Nostalgia when you hold us....
These wonderful and kind Russian soldiers who came to liberate Germany from the Nazi scourge... Welcomed as it should be, with open arms by German women...

What a great humanist this good old Joseph S : Cheesy:

War is a fucking mess where the heaviest price has always been paid by civilians...
3 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 23/08/22, 15:20

Obamot wrote: without forgetting the capitulation of the Germans which is done in Yalta (and not in London or Washington...)

Oh good? I didn't know that....
2 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 23/08/22, 15:25

Me too... I always thought it was in Berlin.... And now I'm flabbergasted... I learn that it was in Karlshorts : Shock:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 23/08/22, 15:29

...especially since a soldier is often only a civilian forced to disguise himself... : roll:
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 23/08/22, 15:33

Obamot wrote:The story begins at the end of the Second World War,... .

You who are keen on the history of Russian-Ukrainian relations, you should perhaps go back a little further, around 1932-1933. There were some vague events at that time.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/08/22, 15:43

It's true guys, brush up on your basics!
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horde_d%27or
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/08/22, 16:28

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Obamot wrote:The story begins at the end of the Second World War,... .

You who are keen on the history of Russian-Ukrainian relations, you should perhaps go back a little further, around 1932-1933. There were some vague events at that time.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
Oulâaah it brings me back to the discussions I had at the UN at the time, it's old.
Bring up any historical evidence that the famine was “organized” and “targeted” according to ethnic criteria and we talk again!
There were as many Russian speakers as Ukrainian speakers who suffered from it. So your task will be difficult. I specify that it is out of the question for me to find an alibi for such crimes, whatever their nature, and even less to deny them.

Besides, I don't see what it's got to do with it, Putin was born in 1952, 7 years after the end of the Second World War, I took the last most significant event concerning the USSR, to show the deficit of recognition of the sacrifice of the Russians by the West, which has nothing to do with power. Here is yet another twisted attempt to make me pass for I don't know what.

PS on Yalta: at the time for me, I confused with the first German capitulation on May 7, 1945, in Reims, where there was the general staff of Eisenhower, and where the unconditional surrender of the German armed forces by Jodl.

In the end, in February 1945, the balance of power was clearly to Stalin's advantage. So that doesn't change the substance of what I said (lack of recognition of the sacrifices of the Russians by the West, until today...)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/08/22, 16:59

SourceWikipedia: “In February 1945, the balance of power was clearly to Stalin's advantage.”
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 23/08/22, 22:38

Obamot wrote:Also, I don't see what it's got to do with it.

What it does is that the title of the thread is called "non-journalistic approach to the war in Ukraine". Ignore a huge episode of famine in Ukraine resulting from Russian decisions (described in the Wikipedia page) in 1932/1933, so that lived people still lived, it's not that old, just can't be passed by losses and profits. These are events that leave traces in the minds for a long time, including by transmission over generations.
0 x