Woke and dictatorship of minorities and neo totalitarianism under the guise of anti racism (scary)

philosophical debates and companies.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Dicature of minorities and neo-totalitarianism under the guise of anti-racism (frightening)

by Macro » 14/01/21, 16:07

Christophe wrote:Hihihi! : Mrgreen:

Maybe in the next 20 years ... you will change your mind?

I have 50 years .... With the hygiene of life that I have ... the curves and the rauders are reversed .... so in 20 years I will only have one thing left. flabby that I would no longer see under my brioche .... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

Re: Dicature of minorities and neo-totalitarianism under the guise of anti-racism (frightening)

by Christophe » 14/01/21, 16:09

Well, I will convert myself into a sex therapist ... It pays more than econology!

ps: Janic if you dig a little deeper into your counter arguments (more excuses than arguments), you will see that you will agree with me on every point ...

Otherwise yes for the example of the swimming pool I should rather have said envious but one can very well be jealous of something that one does not have ... jealousy does not apply only to established relationships ...

Jealousy can be 2 things:

a) Hostile feeling that one experiences when seeing another enjoy an advantage that you do not have or that you would like to have on your own.

b) Painful feeling aroused by the demands of an uneasy love, the desire for exclusive possession of the loved one, the fear of his infidelity.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/01/21, 16:11

Macro wrote:
Christophe wrote:Hihihi! : Mrgreen:

Maybe in the next 20 years ... you will change your mind?

I have 50 years .... With the hygiene of life that I have ... the curves and the rauders are reversed .... so in 20 years I will only have one thing left. flabby that I would no longer see under my brioche .... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

I believe the vast majority of western men have this physiological problem! : Cheesy:

For the rest I will not put my cock to cut (oops ...) then I did not say IN but DURING ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/01/21, 16:36

I believe the vast majority of western men have this physiological problem!
precisely, they should ask the question; Why?
a) Hostile feeling that one experiences when seeing another enjoy an advantage that one does not have or that we would like to own alone.
this is what actually corresponds to jealousy, the desire to possess exclusively. This is why jealousy is a perverse feeling as if a human being could belong to another human and which gave other perversions like slavery.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/01/21, 16:45

Janic wrote:

I'm sure it's the lack of sexual exercise !!!! : Mrgreen:

Janic wrote:this is what actually corresponds to jealousy, the desire to possess exclusively. This is why jealousy is a perverse feeling as if a human being could belong to another human and which gave other perversions like slavery.

Yes and no: envy version jealousy can also apply to things, objects, animals (as an object of possession and but animals can also be jealous) ...

Here: my cats can be jealous between them of the one who is eating a good rodent that he has just hunted !! These are the rare times they growl among themselves ... : Mrgreen:

It's been 15 years that I have cats, I had only 1 at the beginning ... when the 2nd came ... Bin the 1st gained weight and a lot ... hey yes you had to eat up for fear to miss that the other eats everything first!

We learn a lot about psychology with cats ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 14/01/21, 19:29

Christophe wrote:
Here: my cats can be jealous between them of the one who is eating a good rodent that he has just hunted !! These are the rare times they growl among themselves ... : Mrgreen:

It's been 15 years that I have cats, I had only 1 at the beginning ... when the 2nd came ... Bin the 1st gained weight and a lot ... hey yes you had to eat up for fear to miss that the other eats everything first!

We learn a lot about psychology with cats ...

We had two Siamese males castrated at home ... One of them had lost a front paw in a trap and no longer hunted ... The other brought him live mice to his home and made him his toilet or the another could no longer put his paw ...

As soon as you remove the sexual tension .... Everything becomes cooler again ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/01/21, 19:48

Janic wrote:

I'm sure it's the lack of sexual exercise !!!! : Mrgreen:
largely!
https://www.topsante.com/couple-et-sexu ... ate-250861
Men should have sex at least 21 times a month, according to the results of a study published in the medical journal of the American Urologial Association. Indeed, this frequency of ejaculation would reduce the risk of prostate cancer.
we learn a lot psychology level with cats ...
as with all animals of which we are a part.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 15/01/21, 11:45

This is why the woman is considered to be the best friend of the man 21 days / month .... : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/01/21, 14:03

Macro »15/01/21, 12:45

This is why the woman is considered to be the best friend of the man 21 days / month ....
and 22 bi-sex years? 8)
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/21, 09:20

It's not April 1st, is it? https://www.lepoint.fr/invites-du-point ... 6_2968.php

And now CHESS becomes a RACIST and SEXIST game !!

It's banging your head on the wall !! Some really need to realize that they are falling into societal madness ...

When is the GO coming?
And when is black and white football tshirt banned?

Idea. Remnant of a monarchical universe with hints sexist and nauseating patriarchal, a chessboard condenses all the inequalities and all the discriminations. Chess is based on a racist and too binary partition of the world. List the company in boxes juxtaposed white and black borders on segregative abjection. Oppose teams binarily racialized necessarily feeds the ethnic resentment. To bring to life, even for a so-called game, strategies aimed simply at protection of a dominant male (the "king"), recalls the darkest hours of our news ...

My god I piss me off laughing !!

Except as I just told my thread: by far the most powerful piece is the QUEEN (Just as in real life) !

This journalist is a bad guy who only seeks the pipolemic and does not even know the power of the coins ...

In fact to dare to think all this in front of a chessboard ... well, you have to be a dirty idiot of a racist and sexist with that ... (the 2 often go hand in hand)
0 x