All my excuses

philosophical debates and companies.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: my apologies

by Exnihiloest » 07/04/22, 22:56

humus wrote:All my excuses,

I admit, I didn't really follow the "political" subjects of the forum, the fault of occupations and good weather : Mrgreen: , I did not understand that the forum veered severe to the far right.

It does not "turn", it always has been, but two events, Zemmour and Poutine, revealed it beyond any doubt.
We therefore learn here that Putin is a benevolent God who stands up to this filth of Europe, that the Ukrainian people are Nazis, and that Zemmour will be the savior of the nation. With our populists and our nationalists, the succession of the "Pétain" spirit is intact.

And of course on the ecology side, they don't care as much about the carbon balance of Putin's war as about the Ukrainian people they vomit. What matters is to add fuel to the fire in their hatred of Europe and the West in general.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/04/22, 23:25

You just said a big bullshit again, it's the USA that is “benevolent”, takawauar natural-human-disasters/tension-with-russia-in-ukraine-t17111-1890.html#p496900

What we learn above all with this situation is that it is the brainwashed who are the most despicable.
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 08/04/22, 07:54

Exnihiloest wrote:
humus wrote:All my excuses,

I admit, I didn't really follow the "political" subjects of the forum, the fault of occupations and good weather : Mrgreen: , I did not understand that the forum veered severe to the far right.

It does not "turn", it always has been, but two events, Zemmour and Poutine, revealed it beyond any doubt.
We therefore learn here that Putin is a benevolent God who stands up to this filth of Europe, that the Ukrainian people are Nazis, and that Zemmour will be the savior of the nation. With our populists and our nationalists, the succession of the "Pétain" spirit is intact.

And of course on the ecology side, they don't care as much about the carbon balance of Putin's war as about the Ukrainian people they vomit. What matters is to add fuel to the fire in their hatred of Europe and the West in general.

Yes it is the root "ecology" on the packaging of "econology" which had let me think that this was a place preserved from certain turpitudes. It's good I understood and I was helped to understand : Mrgreen:
Thanks again and sorry for the misunderstanding.

In their defense, just as you have to be violent to defend yourself against the violence of capitalism (to please you : Mrgreen: ), you have to be able to question the official word to approach the truth.
The problem is that this process of questioning, erected into a system, leads to stupid and stupid blindness, it leads to something close to paranoia where everything that is official becomes false and all lies become true.
The right measure seems difficult to find for some.

No further than Obamot above, who no longer sees the hierarchy of problems, who no longer sees that each of the problems must be treated separately, at its proper level.

Put on the same plane greed* and the primary massacre (motivated by greed also...) as a just answer to this greed....
* greed kills too but it still squirts less. : roll:

How to remain calm and kind in the face of the insistent stupidity that works against "Life"?
That's quite a challenge for me...
(public answer to a private question)
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 08/04/22, 18:50

humus wrote:...
In their defense, just as you have to be violent to defend yourself against the violence of capitalism (to please you : Mrgreen: ), you have to be able to question the official word to approach the truth.

Absolutely, and I know how to question it when it's justified, seeing everything I've produced on the global warming joke.
As for violence, between that of capitalism and that of the Stalinist, Chinese, North Korean or Islamic dictatorships, my choice is made. But as soon as you show me a non-capitalist country where it's better to live, no problem, I'll follow you.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 08/04/22, 19:02

Le Costa Rica,
But the gangrene of the north came to rot them via compulsory vaccination...
1 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 09/04/22, 09:34

Exnihiloest wrote:Absolutely, and I know how to question it when it's justified, seeing everything I've produced on the global warming joke.
As for violence, between that of capitalism and that of the Stalinist, Chinese, North Korean or Islamic dictatorships, my choice is made. But as soon as you show me a non-capitalist country where it's better to live, no problem, I'll follow you.

Leaving aside the violence of capitalism, what we find pleasant in this capitalist system will disappear to turn into hell, precisely caused by the addiction to the pleasant side (comfort, growth, "democracy") meeting the limits.
Except in the meantime, to invent something other than capitalism and communism, comfort without growth, or even comfort in decline?

The problem will arise for all countries, since for physical reasons of limits, growth will no longer be possible. Only the reverse will be possible.
https://podcast.ausha.co/dernieres-limites

Even the oil majors behind the "scientific" disinformation campaigns no longer deny the RCA. : roll:
In addition they knew it before everyone else, it is documented, they lied knowingly.

Unless you have all the data and all the impartial facts : Lol:, for some forumers like us, we fall back on what we want to believe or not.
The reason for this magnificent is that it is able to prove everything and its opposite, it is only a tool.
Sugar is good for health, tobacco too, harmless asbestos etc...the Ukrainians massacre their own people : Lol: : Shock: : Evil:
Above reason, there is common sense or intelligence or conscience, as you wish, in short something that sees impersonally without referring to itself.
All this is on the razor's edge, we flirt with intuition.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 09/04/22, 11:54

It would be important to make a clear distinction between "rationality" and "reasonable", as was aptly pointed out by André Gorz...
Conversely, do not improperly equate "communist" states with something outside of capitalism: they are only state-controlled versions... It is the different levels of development of capitalism that determine the political regime in force. ; thus, formal democracy is perfectly in phase with a "proper" functioning of capitalism and, as we currently see, in its phase of crisis authoritarian "drifts"* reappear...

* So these are only deviations in appearance...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 11/04/22, 20:49

gegyx wrote:Le Costa Rica,

For tourists, it is not unpleasant.
For the natives, I have my doubts. In 2021, six mayors, including that of the capital San José, were arrested.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 11/04/22, 20:53

Ahmed wrote:...
Conversely, do not improperly equate "communist" states with something outside of capitalism

Absolutely. Capitalism not being a political system but an economic one, it is compatible with many political systems, including communism, see China.

It is the different levels of development of capitalism that determine the prevailing political regime; thus, formal democracy is perfectly in phase with a "proper" functioning of capitalism and, as we currently see, in its phase of crisis authoritarian "drifts"* reappear...

Putin ? It is true that Russia is capitalist, but with a Stalinist at its head.
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 11/04/22, 21:32

This is the kind of comment that will delight any mind with drawers...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Back to "Society and Philosophy"