Media treatment of the covid crisis: "This is not a conspiracy" by Bernard Crutzen

philosophical debates and companies.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Media treatment of the covid crisis: "This is not a conspiracy" by Bernard Crutzen

by Obamot » 20/12/21, 13:56

Christophe wrote:The covid crisis is indeed not a COMPLOT but simply an accumulation of all kinds of lies, frauds and various and varied manipulations with only one common goal: pro vaccination !

It's a Pandemic of Lies but please stop saying that it is a conspiracy because there is nothing of conspiracy in it ... M'enfin! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

It is a WHO whistleblower who DARE TO SAY: https://www.anguillesousroche.com/actua ... commandes/

Info relayed by a former SENATOR: https://twitter.com/YvesPDB

She is right, but if we go to the very beginning, the starting point was rather in 2001 at the UN (and even before). It is there that everything started to change, with 9/11 ... It is there that one discovered the impotence of the international organizations, when Hans Blix affirmed “that there was no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq ”, after a very rigorous and serious investigation https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Blix but that the war did take place anyway (since the USA “had decided to do it whatever the cost ...).

At that time, international law, international organizations, peacekeepers, in short, the whole system collapsed and lost all its credibility. Since there is a kind of blackmail in the “annual contribution”, there is an enormous pressure from the policy of the WHO, the UN, etc.) which we can call “blackmail”. I saw it from the inside, and every international civil servant is afraid (even retired ...)
Last edited by Obamot the 20 / 12 / 21, 14: 02, 2 edited once.
2 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Media treatment of the covid crisis: "This is not a conspiracy" by Bernard Crutzen

by ABC2019 » 20/12/21, 14:00

Christophe wrote:Is there a DREES * in Romania?

* already caught in the act of siegvax manipulation !!

Yes Goodbye! See you in hell (you'll stay there longer than me ...)

these are the FRENCH figures, but the vaccine has no reason to better protect the French than the Romanians that I know of !!! : Evil: : Evil:
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/12/21, 14:07

ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:Ah but you are going to say without vaccination it would have been WORSE? Except you know STRICTLY NOTHING

if you are not able to understand that this kind of graph gives information on the effect of the vaccines, there is nothing more I can do for you. My condolences to your families; I would have tried everything ...
Because for you, all batches of vaccine-machines are equal in terms of efficacy against the virus, is it a product whose performance is stable and can be compared reliably?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/12/21, 14:24

ABC2019 wrote:these are the FRENCH figures, but the vaccine has no reason to better protect the French than the Romanians that I know of !!! : Evil: : Evil:

You don't know anything my old pov! And there, you admit that you use comparative scientific biases ?? (just assuming the DREES is no longer cheating) : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

And you DARE to pretend you're a scientist?

And if for your information, my pov, covid affects certain populations more than others: genetics, lifestyle, diet, etc.

Are we talking about the blood type?
Are we talking about Peru?
Are we talking about Africa?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/12/21, 14:25

Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:Ah but you are going to say without vaccination it would have been WORSE? Except you know STRICTLY NOTHING

if you are not able to understand that this kind of graph gives information on the effect of the vaccines, there is nothing more I can do for you. My condolences to your families; I would have tried everything ...
Because for you, all batches of vaccine-machines are equal in terms of efficacy against the virus, is it a product whose performance is stable and can be compared reliably?

Please don't confuse him too much : Mrgreen: he's already struggling with the basics ... : Shock:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/12/21, 14:37

Nah, but how many times do I have to tell you again?

Globalized health management is NOT A PLOT !!!

And I also repeat what I said a few days ago: Pelloux I liked him ... before!
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/12/21, 16:12

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:these are the FRENCH figures, but the vaccine has no reason to better protect the French than the Romanians that I know of !!! : Evil: : Evil:

You don't know anything my old pov! And there, you admit that you use comparative scientific biases ?? (just assuming the DREES is no longer cheating) : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:?

do you know that you are becoming completely ridiculous la Christophe? : roll:
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/12/21, 16:35

Better to be ridiculous than crazy, anyway ... 8)
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/12/21, 16:56

have you really decided not to post any puppet poo gif anymore? too bad it was pretty and funny ... : Cry:
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"