JOE Method

philosophical debates and companies.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: JOE Method

by ABC2019 » 05/11/20, 12:48

eclectron wrote:eclectron method : Mrgreen: , step 4): no longer waste time with human bullshit, identified as being in a loop, no longer waste time in front of bullshit bunkers, impervious to any evolution.
Of course, it does some cleaning, I identified 4.
which confirms that step 4 is well named! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Troll, is a good qualifier too ...
there are 5 letters, so I may have a free place ... : Wink:

for me you are still in step 3 that I described.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 05/11/20, 14:05

ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:eclectron method : Mrgreen: , step 4): no longer waste time with human bullshit, identified as being in a loop, no longer waste time in front of bullshit bunkers, impervious to any evolution.
Of course, it does some cleaning, I identified 4.
which confirms that step 4 is well named! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Troll, is a good qualifier too ...
there are 5 letters, so I may have a free place ... : Wink:

for me you are still in step 3 that I described.

I admit I didn't dwell on your prose, but I don't think it's your step 3.
Unlike you I evolve and adapt, I am well at a stage that you did not foresee it seems to me: globally to ignore certain psychorigid individuals therefore without interest, even harmful by this attitude.
The planet is rife with them, each in its own particular register.
In short, it is better to be alone than in bad company.

PS: as I am free of my rules, I read and answer you if I want. : Mrgreen:
Goodbye ! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/11/20, 14:26

by ABC2019 "05/11/20, 13:47
Janic wrote:
Just an exercise in style to show that this method can turn against itself. For this only purpose I just modified some points which I put in capitals.
I don't quite understand what you mean by "this method can turn against itself", by describing another method; ..
This is not another method, but just that the good guys can become the bad guys and vice versa since this individual does not describe a method, but gives an opinion.
so we don't know which of the two you find the best.
As soon as there is a single choice on a pseudo method, it is that it is not worth a nail!
But the JOE method is much more than just attacking the dominant belief, it's also everything else that I've described and that you haven't changed.
except that precisely, it does not attack the dominant belief but the support by a single discourse based on a simple belief or submission to it. However, I did not modify the rest since it also applies to his partisan and oriented speech.
My modifications only served to reverse the meaning of his accusations by a DO NOT, (6 times in a row; basically so that you can see them well, but apparently it escaped you anyway)) like a return to the sender!
It therefore lacks concrete application and can be likened to fakenews. So if his method consists in doing himself what he criticizes in others, it is because his thing is worthless. You know something about it because it is what you practice while playing, you too, the flies of the boat.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/11/20, 14:32

Janic wrote:My modifications only served to reverse the meaning of his accusations by a DO NOT, like a return to sender!
It therefore lacks concrete application and can be likened to fakenews. So if his method consists in doing himself what he criticizes in others, it is because his thing is worthless. You know something about it because it is what you practice while playing, you too, the flies of the boat.

as I explained, accusing others of applying the JOE method is irrelevant, since it can be done by someone applying it as well as someone not.
The only thing you can say is that if A tells B that he doesn't apply it, then neither A nor B applies it.

But if A tells B to apply it, then it's either A or B, or both apply it. But you don't know which one.

To prove that B applies it, we must therefore be more precise than the simple accusation of applying it. It is necessary to justify in what it applies it, by quotations, and comparisons with the description of the method. In short, a rational discussion, i.e. not applying the JOE method : Mrgreen: .

But it's funny to see how this thread attracts flies!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/11/20, 14:51

Uh Joe like .... ???

I don't know what debate you are causing .... the US election?

In this case, what is the Donald method? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 05/11/20, 15:02

eclectron wrote:as I am free of my rules, I read you and answer you if I want. : Mrgreen:
Goodbye ! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Well said Image
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/11/20, 15:06

But it's funny to see how this thread attracts flies!
with shit obviously! : Cheesy:
2 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/11/20, 15:07

Christophe wrote:Uh Joe like .... ???

must follow : Mrgreen:
I don't know what debate you are causing .... the US election?

In this case, what is the Donald method? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

rather the debates on forums including this one, but as weird as it sounds Donald is a good example for the JOE method : Mrgreen:
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 05/11/20, 15:47

If your asks you a question ... can you answer no other than in the sarcastic troll mode?

Follow the biden trump debate no thanks!
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/11/20, 16:12

Christophe wrote:If your asks you a question ... can you answer no other than in the sarcastic troll mode?

Follow the biden trump debate no thanks!

JOE are the initials of those who served me as models on the forum, two of which reacted on this thread.
0 x