Improve exchanges and Graham's target

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

Re: Improve exchanges ...

by Christophe » 30/09/20, 09:15

They are narcissistic perverse charlots that's all you need to remember ...

https://www.lexpress.fr/actualite/monde ... 35444.html
0 x
Paul72
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Paul72 » 30/09/20, 09:38

Christophe wrote:They are narcissistic perverse charlots that's all you need to remember ...

https://www.lexpress.fr/actualite/monde ... 35444.html

Not a word on Trump's abysmal debts and the fact that he does not pay taxes?
0 x
I'm allergic to idiots: sometimes I even get a cough.
Remundo

by Remundo » 30/09/20, 09:43

mouaip ...

at the same time we slide towards a Idiocracy, namely that the People are globally more and more stupid.

He does not decide by comparing the political proposals, but the candidate who most humiliated / crushed the other personally. Dialectic wins over reasoning, and even now, dialectic becomes "punch lines" aimed at exploding the adversary at the crossroads of insult, fallacy and theatrical effects.

Notice that even on the forums, we have shifts that go a little in the same direction. When the interlocutors have no more substantive arguments, it slips on mockery, innuendo, then personal attacks.

I slipped Chef!

1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/09/20, 09:47

Remundo wrote:at the same time we slide towards a Idiocracy, namely that the People are globally more and more stupid.

Ah ah ah posted just now: society-and-philosophy / society-quotes-and-slogans-in-images-which-reflect-t12318-160.html # p412778

1 x
Paul72
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Paul72 » 30/09/20, 10:08

https://www.franceculture.fr/politique/ ... 16-et-2017

The worst part is that the voters know nothing about the candidates' programs or their past actions and results, they vote only on the empathy they have towards the character ... Whatever happens or almost. There was a report on culture on this subject but not yet found. We are not yet at this point in France ... For now.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/09/20, 10:25

Not in France ? What do you think?

An electoral campaign is entertainment, it's circus ... it's based more on the candidate's (one man) show than on his promises ... which are, in any case, rarely kept!

Proof of this is: reread Macron's program ... : Cheesy:

The level of show is just a little lower than in the USA.
1 x
Paul72
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Paul72 » 30/09/20, 12:10

Christophe wrote:Not in France ? What do you think?

An electoral campaign is entertainment, it's circus ... it's based more on the candidate's (one man) show than on his promises ... which are, in any case, rarely kept!

Proof of this is: reread Macron's program ... : Cheesy:

The level of show is just a little lower than in the USA.

Freshly, we would be surprised at the lack of political culture in the USA, despite everything !! France is very politicized, this is not at all the case there.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/09/20, 12:15

It is not because there is worse elsewhere that we are not bad here !!
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 30/09/20, 13:23

Nice formula, Christophe! :P
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/09/20, 17:42

The choice of candidates in the parties, before they determine themselves, will therefore focus more on the question of knowing:
- “Who will win the election according to the “trend” of the moment which will make the most votes in the polls and in the polls?"

And not the real political subjects and urgent issues to be dealt with for the populations (or treated superficially): warming, indebtedness and monetary creation, functioning of justice and law enforcement, training, healthcare system, pensions, etc.

We are in a world of appearance, of abstract values, what matters is branding ... being published in the Lancet counted more than the content of the study itself: “Ah but my good Môssieur, I am published in the Lancet ”, [it is therefore good that ...] In this anthropotechnical world, we do not ask to think, but to execute => ON => OFF

And the illusion is perfect, since all the “societal” devices are there to prevent you from having to think.
And since those who answer the polls are in the same proportion as those in the majority of the voting trend (the poll is only a self-plebiscite of the pseudo-democratic system, and this whatever the candidates on the electoral lists, who answer the same selection criteria corresponding to the current trend)

It is a system which is not exactly what Socrates would have expected, since there it is a historical regression which brings us closer than ever to the animal model. : Wink:
0 x