Global (supranational) coup underway?

philosophical debates and companies.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Worldwide (supranational) coup in progress?

by ABC2019 » 14/05/22, 05:18

Remundo wrote:wait, wait, I'm not getting into your haggling over numbers, just here are the people you support...
and Zelenski went on with a vengeance, a real pseudo-comic clown, but a real Atlanticist agent, left to sign the Minsk agreements while wishing to join NATO the next day + resumption of aggression in Donbass.

So according to you, when Russia was at war in Chechnya, you had to invade it too?

you haven't answered the question: what is the goal of the russians and when do they consider that they have won, and then what do you think will happen in ukraine?

for the partiality, it is the hospital that does not care about charity .... to attribute all the deaths of Donbass to "civilians killed by the Ukrainian army" whereas it is all the deaths of two sides we talk about, it's like when gegyx talks about Butcha's dead as if they had been killed by Ukrainians, insulting their memory: it's not a "battle of numbers", it's just disinformation, which includes the propaganda elements that the Russians disseminate on the RS in an organized and professional way.
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 14/05/22, 08:12

I don't follow the line of some of the forum (which I can't explain, by the way : Shock: )
For me it's very simple: The Russians have nothing to do in Ukraine, no excuses.
Russia (Putin) loses the zone of influence, it is his problem. He does not question why countries want to get out of Russia's fold.
The Russians have it all wrong.
Poutine has only to propose an attractive model for the populations.
I don't condone the malicious US either, but the Western world remains less worse, humanly speaking.
My position is neither, nor: neither autocracy, nor capitalism.

@ABC I wasn't talking about Russia but about Juving Brunet on one particular point.
You don't understand anything the other is saying and whip up a mayonnaise, I'll leave you to your kitchen.

To move on to the subject "Agenda 2030" here is a very instructive documentary on what is likely to fall on the corner of our faces. A little in the same vein as Putin, with more technology.
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 14/05/22, 08:29

humus wrote:I don't follow the line of some of the forum (which I can't explain, by the way : Shock: )
For me it's very simple: The Russians have nothing to do in Ukraine, no excuses.

I didn't watch the 46 minutes of the video, I just watched the first few minutes where Juving-Brunet takes up the standard pro-Russian discourse that you "are not", and it's consistent with what I have read of him. It's you who talk about "divine roots", and I make the association with what he says elsewhere: the guys who talk about "divine roots" are the same ones who defended the horrors of the crusades or of colonization by a religious mission: criminals who use pretexts of "spiritual" motives to quench their thirst for blood.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Remundo

by Remundo » 14/05/22, 08:47

ABC2019 wrote:So according to you, when Russia was at war in Chechnya, you had to invade it too?

This question seems off to me.
you haven't answered the question: what is the goal of the russians and when do they consider that they have won, and then what do you think will happen in ukraine?

I'm going to send you a question: what is the purpose of Ukrainians of having bloodied the Donbass and when will they consider that they have won, and then what do you think will happen in Ukraine?
for the partiality, it is the hospital that does not care about charity .... to attribute all the deaths of Donbass to "civilians killed by the Ukrainian army" whereas it is all the deaths of two sides we're talking about,

Of which act, here is what Wikipedia says
The Donbass War is an ongoing hybrid war between the Ukrainian government and pro-Russian separatists and Russia, having started in 2014 as part of the Russian-Ukrainian conflict and taking place in eastern Ukraine. (eastern Ukraine), mainly in Donbass. Between 2014 and 2020, the war has caused more than 13 deaths according to the UN (000 civilians, 3350 members of Ukrainian forces and 4 members of pro-Russian armed groups)100 and the displacement of nearly 5 million of people650.

According to the UN, there were indeed 13000 deaths in Donbass... If you remove the 4100 Ukrainian soldiers, how many of their fellow citizens are left?

In summary: who started screwing up in Ukraine and for what purpose? What "mainstream" media is talking about it?

1 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 14/05/22, 08:56

ABC2019 wrote: the guys who talk about "divine roots" are the same guys who defended the horrors of the crusades or colonization through a religious mission: criminals who use "spiritual" motives as excuses to quench their bloodlust.

I remember my great uncle "urgh" who received a flint from your great uncle "gneu", probably why I don't like you.
Good luck understanding the gist of my post. : Lol: ...already seen the bug on the blue bike.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 14/05/22, 09:01

Remundo wrote:I'm going to send you a question: what is the purpose of Ukrainians of having bloodied the Donbass and when will they consider that they have won, and then what do you think will happen in Ukraine?

I do not understand why you ask the question, the answer seems obvious to me, it is to restore the authority of Ukraine on these territories.
What weapons do you think the separatists are fighting with?

for the partiality, it is the hospital that does not care about charity .... to attribute all the deaths of Donbass to "civilians killed by the Ukrainian army" whereas it is all the deaths of two sides we're talking about,

Of which act, here is what Wikipedia says
The Donbass War is an ongoing hybrid war between the Ukrainian government and pro-Russian separatists and Russia, having started in 2014 as part of the Russian-Ukrainian conflict and taking place in eastern Ukraine. (eastern Ukraine), mainly in Donbass. Between 2014 and 2020, the war has caused more than 13 deaths according to the UN (000 civilians, 3350 members of Ukrainian forces and 4 members of pro-Russian armed groups)100 and the displacement of nearly 5 million of people650.

there were indeed 13000 dead in Donbass... If you remove the 4100 Ukrainian soldiers, how many of their fellow citizens are left?

bah a priori they are all Ukrainians, and the answer is indicated in your quote: there are 5650 armed separatists and 3350 civilians left, whose opinions you do not know.
In summary: who started screwing up in Ukraine and for what purpose? What "mainstream" media is talking about it?

The shit doesn't start in 2014. But in case you don't know, Poroshenko was beaten in the regular elections, unlike Putin, do you also want to highlight the speeches he made about the Chechens? or those of party of Orban on the gypsies ? or Erdogan on the Kurds ?

or yours on ethnic minorities in France?

Surely there is racism and conflict in Ukraine. But if we invade and bomb all the countries where there are, the world becomes an endless theater of war.
0 x

ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 14/05/22, 09:06

humus wrote:I remember my great uncle "urgh" who received a flint from your great uncle "gneu", probably why I don't like you.
Good luck understanding the gist of my post. : Lol: ...already seen the bug on the blue bike.

I give up...
0 x

humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 14/05/22, 09:10

Remundo wrote:I'm going to send you a question: what is the purpose of Ukrainians of having bloodied the Donbass and when will they consider that they have won, and then what do you think will happen in Ukraine?

It will not be taken out of my mind that Putin was already behind, not to say in front of the separatists, from the start.
And then the words of the former Ukrainian president... people from the East are starting out in democracy. Everything evolves.

I remember "Kill them all, god will recognize his own!" pronounced against the Albigensians, so France is currently in favor of killing everything that is not Catholic?
Everything evolves.
I don't think you assume all the words of all the French presidents? Everything is changing.
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 14/05/22, 09:14

ABC2019 wrote:
humus wrote:I remember my great uncle "urgh" who received a flint from your great uncle "gneu", probably why I don't like you.

I give up...

The past is the past, everything evolves so your nonsense about the inquisition etc. it is not the spirituality of today.
said otherwise and against you, we are not talking about a subject that we do not know and moreover that we refuse to study. : Wink:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 14/05/22, 09:36

ABC2019 wrote:I do not understand why you ask the question, the answer seems obvious to me, it is to restore the authority of Ukraine on these territories.

And why are the separatists rebelling against the power of kyiv? Eh ? The Ukrainian authority, what did it want?
bah a priori they are all Ukrainians, and the answer is indicated in your quote: there are 5650 armed separatists and 3350 civilians, of which you do not know their opinions.

what the fuck can it do? They died by the arms of kyiv, by the thousands, almost 10, long before the Russians intervened in 000...

I'm not going to answer you in every way, I don't want to spend the day answering an autistic American-macronist.

You have no objectivity, you are satisfied as usual with your questions with drawers to drown the fish. If the Russians are violent today, it is not by chance of history, just as the separatists did not become violent overnight following the bite of a mosquito...
1 x