Global (supranational) coup underway?

philosophical debates and companies.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Worldwide (supranational) coup in progress?

by Obamot » 12/05/22, 02:04

...ah well, just by the way, an interview to set the record straight...

So...?
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 12/05/22, 07:46

All this "2030" agitation to try to hide / erase the inevitable? : Arrowd:

4E20F37E-C4CA-4E16-81A4-AD045A23D589.jpeg
4E20F37E-C4CA-4E16-81A4-AD045A23D589.jpeg (55.46 Kio) Consulté 772 fois
2 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/05/22, 11:58

Croncron the respectable smart and kind progressive democrat, wants an end to unanimity in the EU.

NDA, this fascist devil of estremedroate pro Putin, answers him

for those who want to think, I advise listening. For the others, beacons of humanity, it will not be necessary.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/05/22, 12:04

humus wrote:All this "2030" agitation to try to hide / erase the inevitable? : Arrowd:

So that's part of the answer to the goals...

We have therefore failed in our mission to create a sustainable, just and humane society of econology…but we must admit, in our defense, that the opposing forces were powerful…and still are…

You refused the soft transition… you will have war and misery!

I'm going to observe all this while having fun...and I'll have peace of mind...

In other words: avff!!
2 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/05/22, 12:07

blunder anyway Christophe

we are all in the same boat...
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/05/22, 12:12

I am certainly more ready for collapse than 99% of humanity in the Western world… besides, I personally have already suffered several collapses… : Mrgreen:
2 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/05/22, 12:40

Resilience and survivalism are nice, but they must be based on versatile communities, imperatively including health services, police/armed defense, multiple crafts and agricultural production. We go back a bit to the village of the 50s, even to the feudalism of the Middle Ages where a Lord offered the protection of his castle and soldiers in exchange for the agricultural and artisanal goods produced by the villagers.

You're going to have the guy who says "I do my garden", he often confuses self-sufficiency with a food supplement. He is indeed missing a lot of products such as milk, butter, sugar, etc.

He will also say "I make my electricity in an isolated site", that's good too, but he needs batteries, which are not produced without a national and transnational industry with intense and complex flows of machines and hydrocarbons. .

And beyond that, the first band of scoundrels who pass his house can at best steal all his crops and steal his boho electric car, at worst kill him in cold blood and move in with him.

On an individual basis, perhaps the best thing for the moment is to have one foot in a little resilience, and another foot in the society of stupid cons who nevertheless provide some very useful, even vital, subsidies! The sovereign, in France, must absolutely be strengthened: a powerful Gendarmerie, supported by the army where necessary, a rigorous penal system and prisons seriously sized to contain and even deter all the violence and human debility that we accumulate in this country.

The collapse, if it happens suddenly, will not only be economic. Our infantilized, individualistic, negatively politicized and multi-fractured societies will literally plunge into civil war. Already, and despite the abundance of everything (fuel, food, services and material goods), violence against people and thefts are on the rise. strongly. Just imagine what can happen in a city of 1 million inhabitants which is no longer supplied with food by truck, nor electricity to run the fridges...

This is why the shortage of gas and oil artificially organized by the stupid Russian-Western rivalry worries me in the short term.
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/05/22, 13:28

It's not just Remundo, you're going too far.

It must be understood that the purpose of life for the vast majority of people is consumption! Or rather consumption…consuming as the only consolation in life…

So all it takes is for any Political loser to pronounce “improve your purchasing power” and most people get hard or wet!!

Those who will commit suicide are those whose only leisure in life is shopping...

Well I admit I practice the pint myself! : Mrgreen:

Afterwards many people can no longer finish the months: but how much consumer credit do they have in their ass?

A few days ago, a listener complained of not knowing how to eat when his household of 4 between 4200 € of wages + allowances! : Shock: : Shock:

People have become consumption tdcs!
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 12/05/22, 13:35

People have become consumption tdcs!

This is a gradual adaptation to a phase of capitalism, but incompatible with the one that has begun (capitalism has already collapsed *in several parts of the world).

* And here begins to differentially concern certain social categories...
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/05/22, 13:58

In other words: long live happy sobriety!

Except that it will not pay the parasites of our societies: the politicians! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x