Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?

philosophical debates and companies.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation

by Janic » 25/09/21, 12:24

sen-no-sen »25 / 09 / 21, 11: 15
Why do you want to organize a global genocide when the demographic decline is starting naturally?
one being the consequence of the other, mainly by air pollution, food therefore agricultural, medical by its synthetic drugs poisons of the living and all its endocrine disruptors.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 25/09/21, 12:47

sen-no-sen wrote:Why do you want to organize a global genocide when the demographic decline is starting naturally?

Because here we have only a demographic ceiling which would be followed by a gradual and natural decline, and therefore by a slow decline in the world population.
For all to live like Americans, or Europeans (ultimate goal of civilization on earth : Mrgreen: ), there are not enough resources per capita.
the Meadows team brought it to light in the 70s and continued in the direction of growth, which we still do. : Arrow: There follows a rapid collapse of the world population, a priori before 2064 ...

Since it is currently unthinkable to voluntarily reduce the standard of living of the rich, of which we are a part, in order to achieve global equity between rich and poor, it is easier to remove "players" from the game of life *, especially when the we are in the category of the rich and that we have the financial power.
That's why it's good to be very very rich! : Mrgreen:

* it will happen naturally in chaos but it is more "intelligent" to do this in a targeted and selective way, to choose the winners and the losers. (for a twisted mind : Mrgreen: )

For lack of evidence (normal, I do not seek : Mrgreen: ), I would not go forward to say that it is planned globally, I can hardly believe it but that there are attempts here or there by people "enlightened and cynical", or that simply certain facts go in a haphazard way in this direction, unfortunately does not surprise me.

In general, individual greed and human corruption are enough to explain many of the quirks of our world.
3 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 25/09/21, 12:59

humus wrote:For lack of evidence (normal, I do not seek : Mrgreen: ), I would not go forward to say that it is planned globally, I can hardly believe it but that there are attempts here or there by people "enlightened and cynical", or that simply certain facts go in a haphazard way in this direction, unfortunately does not surprise me.

In general, individual greed and human corruption are enough to explain many of the quirks of our world.

This is what I put forward on page 2:
"I think that there is no real will to harm, but rather that the priorities of these people make the nuisance a negligible consequence in relation to the profits of their business and their goal. In fact, they don't. 'don't give a fuck about anything, they just have to satisfy their interests at all costs. "
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/09/21, 13:03

humus
Since it is currently unthinkable to voluntarily reduce the standard of living of the rich, of which we are a part, in order to achieve global equity between rich and poor, it is easier to remove "players" from the game of life *, especially when the we are in the category of the rich and that we have the financial power.
That's why it's good to be very very rich! : Mrgreen:
just a focus. Apart from a decline in fertility, there is that of the so-called civilization mortality (including the increasingly numerous and serious cancers such as those of the prostate or the uterus) which affects everyone; rich or poor.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 25/09/21, 13:28

I love :D

Finally, we all agree, to get there, to the same observation.

Even if for many, it is necessary to pass after reflection, to opt for secondary reasons, or to necessarily take convolutions and precautions of language.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/09/21, 14:19

sen-no-sen wrote:Why do you want to organize a global genocide when the demographic decline is starting naturally?
It is pure speculation, but would it not be 1) to accentuate the tendency 2) to preserve resources for the dominant countries ... But also and above all, it is possible that they are not as enlightened as you ... It is a crisis of the incompetent ...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 25/09/21, 16:04

humus wrote:Since it is currently unthinkable to voluntarily reduce the standard of living of the rich, of which we are a part, in order to achieve global equity between rich and poor, it is easier to remove "players" from the game of life *, especially when the we are in the category of the rich and that we have the financial power.

given where is the most active demography in the world, wanting to regulate it by a virus which mainly affects the elderly in rich countries, and by a vaccine which is distributed mainly only to the same rich countries, would be a particularly stupid strategy and ineffective, do you realize it anyway?

welcome to Absurd ... : roll:
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 25/09/21, 16:34

humus wrote:the Meadows team brought it to light in the 70s and continued in the direction of growth, which we still do. : Arrow: There follows a rapid collapse of the world population, a priori before 2064 ...

We must be wary of forecasts, they are often contradicted by history.
Paul Ehrlich in his famous work "The P bomb" predicted at the end of the 60s a generalized famine for the 70s / 80s. In reality it is produced the opposite. It is from these periods that food overeating began to compete in number of deaths with malnutrition , to finally exceed it from the 2000s ... the icing on the cake is the poorest social classes of the rich countries which are the most affected.
https://www.futura-sciences.com/sante/actualites/medecine-obesite-tue-trois-fois-plus-faim-monde-43574/
A very large study on mortality and life expectancy across the world has just been published. If lives have generally lengthened by more than 10 years in the world since 1970, the causes of death have changed a lot. Thereby, obesity kills today three times more than malnutrition in the world...

For my part, I would rather bet for the opposite trend: the objective of the industrial monopolies is not to kill us, but rather to keep us alive as long (a very long time!) As possible. RCA, genetic treatments to increase lifespan should be one of the biggest businesses of our time (this does not of course exclude famines in peripheral countries).
2 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 25/09/21, 16:41

ABC2019 wrote:
humus wrote:want to regulate it by a virus

Nobody ever said that except you, of course. You started on the first page, already, to want to infiltrate and distort the thread by talking about a Jewish genocide perpetrated by the Jews, you put the cover further and there again. Bad luck it's totally out of order.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/09/21, 18:15

sen-no-sen wrote:
humus wrote:the Meadows team brought it to light in the 70s and continued in the direction of growth, which we still do. : Arrow: There follows a rapid collapse of the world population, a priori before 2064 ...

We must be wary of forecasts, they are often contradicted by history.
Paul Ehrlich in his famous work "The P bomb" predicted at the end of the 60s a generalized famine for the 70s / 80s. In reality it is produced the opposite. It is from these periods that food overeating began to compete in number of deaths with malnutrition , to finally exceed it from the 2000s ... the icing on the cake is the poorest social classes of the rich countries which are the most affected.
https://www.futura-sciences.com/sante/actualites/medecine-obesite-tue-trois-fois-plus-faim-monde-43574/
A very large study on mortality and life expectancy across the world has just been published. If lives have generally lengthened by more than 10 years in the world since 1970, the causes of death have changed a lot. Thereby, obesity kills today three times more than malnutrition in the world...

For my part, I would rather bet for the opposite trend: the objective of the industrial monopolies is not to kill us, but rather to keep us alive as long (a very long time!) As possible. RCA, genetic treatments to increase lifespan should be one of the biggest businesses of our time (this does not of course exclude famines in peripheral countries).
Until then it was the trend, but we have seen the limits with this somewhat battered “flu” ...

To go further, it will be complicated to overcome the comorbidities, which are in themselves already mechanisms of compensation and recovery of the metabolism, to maintain “latent imbalances” ...

(the very specificity of cancer, according to Dr Kousmine, but I could cite other authors),
1 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"