Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?

philosophical debates and companies.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation

by Obamot » 12/01/22, 22:21

Christophe wrote:If this is true they are Nazis:

Veran wants to ban vitamin D by putting it on the list of endocrine disruptors!

A7AB4A09-0CCD-4569-BF1A-36682597CCB3.jpeg
A7AB4A09-0CCD-4569-BF1A-36682597CCB3.jpeg (259.39 KiB) Viewed 1457 times
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 13/01/22, 00:00

Base Questions> 2017
Endocrine disruptors and access to vitamin D
14th legislature
Written question n ° 25400 by Mrs Pascale Gruny (Aisne - Les Républicains)
published in the Senate 16 / 03 / 2017 - 1060 page

Ms. Pascale Gruny draws the attention of the Minister of the Environment, Energy and the Sea, in charge of international relations on the climate, to the consequences of the French definition of endocrine disruptors on access to vitamin D The sudden death of an infant who had just taken Uvestol D sparked a wave of emotion and led to look into the properties of vitamin D. This substance is vital for the infant who does not find it in its diet and which cannot be exposed to the sun. It allows, according to the National Agency for Health, Food, Environment and Work Safety, "to increase the intestinal absorption capacity of calcium and phosphorus". Conversely, a vitamin D deficiency can lead to malformations, bone fragility and growth retardation. If the definition of endocrine disruptors as proposed by the ministry is adopted as is, vitamin D would appear among the prohibited substances. This ban would be justified by the fact that vitamin D, taken in high doses, is an endocrine disruptor. In order not to endanger the health of infants, she asks him to kindly tell her how she intends to guarantee them access to vitamin D.

Sent to the Ministry of Ecological and Inclusive Transition

The question is lapsed
https://www.senat.fr/questions/base/201 ... 25400.html
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/01/22, 13:23

New big data study from 145 countries shows COVID vaccines are making things worse (cases and deaths)

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/new- ... -countries

New big data study of 145 countries show COVID vaccines makes things worse (cases and deaths)

I missed this study. So did the mainstream media for some reason. But this study is yet another independent analysis that is difficult to refute: we have been misled by the CDC, FDA, and NIH.

(sorry this one I posted it 3 times...)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/22, 12:38

Christophe wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:
Christophe wrote:Uh ……

Official data from the German government indicates that fully vaccinated people will develop Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) by the end of January 2022.

Are you sure that it is reliable "francemedianumerique"?
It smells a bit of fake anyway ...

I don't know..I said "Uh ??? "... read the article to form an opinion ...

The following :

https://reseauinternational.net/les-don ... -alarmant/

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/01/15/tripl ... oping-ade/

https://resistance-mondiale.com/les-don ... e-alarmant

Yes yes Pédro, I know RI and the others are neo nazi satanic pedophiles who eat squirrels : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Official data indicates that people who are triply vaccinated are developing acquired immunodeficiency syndrome at an alarming rate

I'm taking a full capture of the article, it's so serious...

Screenshot 2022-01-20 at 12-36-11 Official data indicates that people who are triple vaccinated develop the s[...].png
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/22, 14:26

UK POLICE LAUNCHES BROAD INVESTIGATION INTO CORPORATE CRIMES AND PUBLIC HEALTH THREATS LINKED TO MRNA COVID-19 VACCINE

Metropolitan Police crime number: 6029679/21. International Criminal Court (The Hague) case number: OTP-CR-473/21

The world's largest ever international criminal investigation is underway, involving Hammersmith Police, Metropolitan Police and the International Criminal Court. UK Police accepted the information provided in support of the investigation and agreed that there was sufficient evidence to continue the investigation under the above case number.

The case was filed on December 20, 2021 by Sam White MD, Philip Hyland (PJH Law), Lois Bayliss (Broad Yorkshire Law) and retired police officer Mark Sexton. Requests for further assistance have been directed to international lawyer Robert F Kennedy Jnr (nephew of JF Kennedy), Dr Reiner Fuellmich (German business lawyer who won the case against Volkswagen Audi over the emissions scandal) , Dr. Michael Yeadon (former Vice President of Pfizer), as well as countless other national and international physicians, professors, virologists, biologists, data experts and lawyers; some of them have already made direct contact with the police and have been recognized by Superintendent Simpson (assistant to Cressida Dick, Chief of Metropolitan Police).

The complaints allege numerous serious crimes, including torts of abuse of power and misconduct in the performance of public duties, gross negligence homicide, corporate manslaughter, murder, conspiracy to murder, genocides and crimes against humanity.

The evidence submitted by Philip Hyland and Dr Sam White against the UK Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) is overwhelming and shows they failed to do their due diligence on data, trials and vaccine studies, and that they have continued to ignore deaths, damages and injuries caused by vaccines.

Mark Sexton said: "This is now an ongoing criminal investigation. We were forced to act due to the complacency of the UK Government, despite being fully aware of the catastrophic death and death figures. wounds of adults and children. This is nothing but genocide; once again, it seems profit trumps people. A deliberate campaign of disinformation is underway. Many don't even know not that the Covid vaccine is yet an experimental product This is the most ambitious criminal investigation ever undertaken A nationwide scandal that threatens the lives and livelihoods of every person in the UK If people will unassailable current evidence, I suggest that in the meantime they look…

https://rumble.com/vswx58-crimes-contre ... cours.html
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/01/22, 16:18

It is crumbling in Switzerland too...!
“Due to considerations regarding the efficacy/safety of available vaccines, we have decided not to offer corona vaccination in our practice”

35B1B34B-F93D-4333-A3B9-E80AAC1AFCC5.jpeg
https://www.lematin.ch/story/un-cabinet-medical-suisse-refuse-de-vacciner-contre-le-coronavirus-581389563544
PANDEMIC: A Swiss medical practice refuses to vaccinate against the coronavirus
An establishment in the canton of Bern clearly shows its position against vaccination.
2 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 20/01/22, 22:03

Christophe wrote:Uh ……

Official data from the German government indicates that fully vaccinated people will develop Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) by the end of January 2022.

antivax intox.

intoxAntivax.png
intoxAntivax.png (387.92 KiB) Viewed 1058 times

https://fr.style.yahoo.com/donn%C3%A9es ... ccounter=1

0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/01/22, 22:09

Nothing to fuck with Yahoo... The first to have debunked this false information is Bibi and he pisses you off again and again...
society-and-philosophy / genocide-in-sight-and-depopulation-program-t16997-260.html? hilit = koch # p485118
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/01/22, 22:11

pedrodelavega wrote:the guy proves me right but insults me anyway : roll:

Yes, because you are content with "it smells a bit fake" and I prove fake. Do you get the difference? : Mrgreen:
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/01/22, 04:29

I wouldn't be so categorical. Without wanting to get too far ahead, it wouldn't exactly be a “acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS)” (in the sense that we usually hear it, either something that would favor opportunistic pathologies like Karposi's sarcoma and others, since one does not die of AIDS), but rather the risks of “acquired autoimmune syndromes” or /and “autoinflammatory syndromes”. I advise you to be careful, all this is still quite new, we will have to see the damage caused by the spike protein which damages the vascular endothelium (I still remind you that that at least is scientifically proven in an irrefutable way). So that could be one of the reasons.

Fighting autoimmune disease(s) (linked to covid) was still one of the reasons for choosing HCQ, as proof, in the event of replacement of HCQ for medical reasons, l 'IHU recommends another molecule (ENOXAPARINE) which also fights against autoimmune diseases.

It's complex because there are autoimmune conveniences too.
On the other hand, to say that covid would cause AIDS because of the HIV sequence it contains... That, I have not yet seen a serious study that would say so.
1 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"