Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?

philosophical debates and companies.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation

by Obamot » 06/01/22, 02:24

Exnihiloest wrote:against ABC. I take my hat off to ABC for the time he managed to spend remaining phlegmatic in the face of the insulting harassment he suffered. Obviously, when he answered in "Obamot" mode, it didn't take long: out. The right to insult and slander is reserved for those who are friends, with the good political profile in the editorial line.
I did not understand anything, but here you insult the moderation that lets you post ...
Then I myself called for an editorial clarification and moderation preferred to leave maximum freedom. So it's the complete opposite of what you advertise.
Finally, where you are absolutely not clairvoyant is that there has been a kind of “group evolution of participants,”

So sorry to tell you that you got it all wrong and I don't think that the sending here and there of insults, is done with gaiety of heart - insulting is not a sport - but it is that there is still like you in the “funny”, Which have caused it free, as your post proves.

As I said before, start a little by sweeping in front of your door. I'll be the first to see it and thank you for it.
Last edited by Obamot the 06 / 01 / 22, 02: 28, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/01/22, 02:25

1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/01/22, 02:36

I put it here:

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/01/22, 02:37

Aaarghhh here is the type of overflow that we feared and which happens anyway: let's stop everything before it's too late!

Some hopes:

Thousands of protesters stormed the Almaty administration headquarters on Wednesday afternoon, appearing to have taken control. [...] Men in police uniform were seen depositing their shields and their helmets to embrace the protesters. “They're coming over to our side!” A woman said, hugging another protester.

Christophe wrote:

When we see what huge scientific builds like him have to "to earn" LOSE by sharing what they know about this health crisis, these people are truly modern day heroes, rising against all odds!

Isn't it already telling enough that they deleted his Twitter account ???

So bein said, the US Senate investigating the RS, will have to swarm to avoid an “end of humanity” à la Orwell?
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/01/22, 13:53

Israeli data shows a characteristic now observed in many countries: vax seems to increase the risk of Covid infection. Does it increase the risk of other respiratory infections, other viral infections or other illnesses?

1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/01/22, 13:56

It would not be more surprising than that, since with all these reminders, the body is exhausted constantly reacting against a threat which (today) is no longer a threat (Omicron obliges).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/22, 02:10

Uh ……

Official data from the German government indicates that fully vaccinated people will develop Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) by the end of January 2022.

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/22, 02:16

The article: https://francemediasnumerique.com/2022/ ... vier-2022/

German government data for suspected Omicron variant of Covid-19 suggests that most "fully vaccinated" will have acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) induced by the Covid-19 vaccine by the end of January 2022 , after confirming that the immune systems of fully vaccinated people have already deteriorated to an average of minus 87%. By a worried reader: German government figures on Covid-19 are produced by the "Robert Koch Institut" (see here). Their latest data is available in pdf downloadable here.

https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/N/N ... cationFile

(...)

Thus, Germany, with a 87,7% immune system degradation, was 6,7% less than our model which predicted it, a deterioration of 81,0% this year (for those over 18 years old on the basis of 2 doses of the anti-vaccine rather than 3 ). This is the 3rd dose that really kills the immune system as ONS data shows for Omicron.

Here is Table 1b from the WHO report: Investigation of Coronavirus Infections (COVID-19), United Kingdom: Characteristics linked to a result compatible with Omicron in people who tested positive for COVID-19 (84,8 kB xlsx) Table 1b: Modeled probability of positive tests with a probable Omicron result in people who test positive for COVID-19, by demographic characteristic screened, United Kingdom: November 29, 2021 to December 12, 2021
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/01/22, 07:08

"I" told you so, because it has been so since the beginning of vaccinology. If you want to stop an enemy by opening wide the borders to him, there is very little chance that it will work.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/01/22, 10:30

Christophe wrote:The article: https://francemediasnumerique.com/2022/ ... vier-2022/

German government data for suspected Omicron variant of Covid-19 suggests that most "fully vaccinated" will have acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) induced by the Covid-19 vaccine by the end of January 2022 , after confirming that the immune systems of fully vaccinated people have already deteriorated to an average of minus 87%. By a worried reader: German government figures on Covid-19 are produced by the "Robert Koch Institut" (see here). Their latest data is available in pdf downloadable here.

https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/N/N ... cationFile

(...)

Thus, Germany, with a 87,7% immune system degradation, was 6,7% less than our model which predicted it, a deterioration of 81,0% this year (for those over 18 years old on the basis of 2 doses of the anti-vaccine rather than 3 ). This is the 3rd dose that really kills the immune system as ONS data shows for Omicron.

Here is Table 1b from the WHO report: Investigation of Coronavirus Infections (COVID-19), United Kingdom: Characteristics linked to a result compatible with Omicron in people who tested positive for COVID-19 (84,8 kB xlsx) Table 1b: Modeled probability of positive tests with a probable Omicron result in people who test positive for COVID-19, by demographic characteristic screened, United Kingdom: November 29, 2021 to December 12, 2021
These scoundrels will have to be tried in a state which still practices the death penalty. Start with Fauci after having made him speak.
I would not like to be in his place or that of Bill Gates, because they risk to end badly considering the number of weapons in circulation in the USA (revenge or to silence them?) These idiots must be hot in the ass.
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"